Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
As everybody should know, there is nothing more dangerous in one's kitchen than a dull knife. It is with this in mind that I invite you to engage in Knives Out, the altruistic mafia game designed to tidy up an inept bachelor's knife drawer in time for him to impress the cute girl from OKCupid with his attempt at kitchen prowess.

Jon's knife drawer has 13 contenders for removal, most of which are perfectly fine and decent knives that belong there. Standard mafia rules will be in effect. Days will be about 48 hours long, with nights kept as short as possible, never longer than literally overnight (for me). Deadlines will vary slightly, but they'll generally be in around 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST/12:00pm AEST.

(votefinder will go here)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
jon

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Stab stab

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
hello i am ready to stab

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
why do all the games i join not start. for the best probably.

• Locked thread