Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
My friend asked to move his business' website over to a new host and to make it so the site scaled down to a mobile version if opened on a phone. I studied webdesign years ago at university, however since then it seems lots of things have changed and the site was made with Joomla which I have absolutely zero experience with. I've managed to move the content of the site over but I'm having massive difficulty styling it to work properly.

Would anyone be able to help me out this weekend? I promised I'd have it fixed by Monday. I don't think it needs much just needs someone with experience to look over it and see where I've gone wrong.

PM me if you like, I'd greatly appreciate the help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread