Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

What is it with Washington and Noon games? Watching the CBJ during daylight hours is strange to me.

Go A Jacket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

That's one of those periods where you're somewhat happy, yet dissatisfied and concerned.

e- :siren: PPG :siren:

e2- That goal was the first WSH shot this period. Took 11 minutes.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Nov 20, 2016

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
Missed the Backstrom goal, but yay.

OVECHKIN!!!!!!!!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh good, I can make more posts and not risk looking like that guy from HF who was the only one to post in a GDT.

The Ovechkin goal was the Caps' first shot this period.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
aw backstrom drop em, I wanted to see the bongo drums. Or was that Semin? I forget now.

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
Bongos was Semin.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Caps still have one shot on goal this period.

Quality, not quantity.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :siren:

Also, Top Cop twice in a row motherfucker :cop:.

e- Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit that was close.

e2- That...might not have been a penalty.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Nov 20, 2016

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: MAYBE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A PP BUT I WILL TAKE IT :siren:

Jesus, another offside challenge in WSH/CBJ.

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
Blah. Screw day games.

CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo
Jets be good and not bad.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

CommaToes posted:

Jets be good and not bad.

They are currently back to being bad.

This team has zero consistency and Im starting to think it might be Maurice. Im almost at the point where I wouldnt be upset if they stole Hawerchuk from the Colts.

CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo

Furnaceface posted:

They are currently back to being bad.

This team has zero consistency and Im starting to think it might be Maurice. Im almost at the point where I wouldnt be upset if they stole Hawerchuk from the Colts.

Damnit Jorts.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
go cats

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
Go Rangers

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Come onnnnnn Grapefruit!

dandaman
Dec 30, 2005

About time Yandle.

And jeez, Jagr looks slow :(

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
HEY

HEY

HEY HEY HEY

:siren:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Literally turned the game on only to see the Rags score.

Ill just go back to playing Stellaris and hope I didnt just ruin it for the Cats. :(

dandaman
Dec 30, 2005

Wow. Henry got screwed on that goal. Cats never get those goals.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
RIP whoever is currently rolling everywhere on the ice

Edit: :stare: that's a knee or ankle

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
That's a broken ankle for Zibs :(

dandaman
Dec 30, 2005

LmaoTheKid posted:

That's a broken ankle for Zibs :(

Yea. That looked brutal. Never want to see that.

dandaman
Dec 30, 2005

Hmmmm...

Reimer vs. Lunqvist in a SO?

Got a bad feeling

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
:lol: Howard...

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Jesus Hank.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
That fake owned. Faked himself out

dandaman
Dec 30, 2005

Barkov with the filthy shot. Jeez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school