Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Hello, PYF! We come to you today with a :siren: CONTEST! :siren:

For a subforum with so many threads we don’t have many interesting thread tags—but we can change that! Starting today and continuing until Sunday, December 4th, design and submit your own original tag(s) in this thread. Once the submissions have been collected, we’ll put all eligible entries in a poll so you can vote for your favorites. The top six tags will be installed here in PYF for your viewing pleasure! And, who knows, there might be a couple of free avatars going out too.

The rules are pretty simple: Tags must be 60 x 15 px, work safe, and preferably not strobing fast enough to give anybody a seizure. The absolute max file size is 15 kb. Most animated tags are around 5.

Please limit entries to a maximum of three per person, for the sake of us poor idiots curating the contest. Sunday evening submissions will close and the voting will begin!

Good luck and have fun!

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 04:08 on Dec 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Fun fact: even mods hit "quote not edit" sometimes

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

KawaiiAtomicBombs
Apr 15, 2016

~Ka-Boom~

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
I'm not even sure how you'd go about executing it, but I would like to see a bread tag thread tag in honor of the life hacks thread.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

John Murdoch posted:

I'm not even sure how you'd go about executing it, but I would like to see a bread tag thread tag in honor of the life hacks thread.

Quoting so I remember to take a shot at this when I'm at my computer.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

This blows but maybe it'll serve for inspiration for something better. The source is that image of the broken thong being held in place by a bread tag, but out of context that shade of black turns green.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

AlphaKretin posted:

This blows but maybe it'll serve for inspiration for something better. The source is that image of the broken thong being held in place by a bread tag, but out of context that shade of black turns green.

I like this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I'm actually kind of glad we didn't get many entries, I think we can persuade the admins to just add all of these :3:

Except the hentai one. Sorry Ms. Bombs

• Locked thread