Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

downloads are forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Lame, I would have watched those too.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Issaries posted:

Xbox 360 marketplace is getting shutdown on 29.7.2024.
End of an era.

Marketplace shutdown
TLDR: Games will still work, you can dl your old stuff and can even play online, if the games servers exist still.
Can't download any new stuff on 360, but can get any backwards compatible games through the webpage/One/Series marketplace.

I feel less (than at all) bad about my mod chipped 360 now.

Wrex Ruckus posted:

all my Bonds... gone...

This too.
I got issued a refund. Id like a refund on my refund. I did not request it.

Neco
Mar 13, 2005

listen
I don‘t see much talk here about Another Crab‘s Treasure, but it‘s really good! A Spongebob-y Soulslike.

They should fix performance though, it stutters sometimes on the xsx.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Turok owns. Except Turok, which stank.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
For Our Eyes Only

Refunderball

Dr No Blu-rays

Tomorrow Never Ships

:effort:

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Downloads Ain't Forever

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

The Nightdive Turok 2 remaster was a brilliantly done PC port that made me realize Turok sucked and was maybe never good.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

exquisite tea posted:

The Nightdive Turok 2 remaster was a brilliantly done PC port that made me realize Turok sucked and was maybe never good.

Turok 1 is great. Turok 2 STINKS and 3 is somehow even worse.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Turok 3 isn't awful but its like 4 hours long and thinks you'll replay it when, uh, it has absolutely nothing thats super fun over those 4 hours.

Neat looking ultimate gun though

Zerot
Aug 18, 2006

Neco posted:

I don‘t see much talk here about Another Crab‘s Treasure, but it‘s really good! A Spongebob-y Soulslike.

They should fix performance though, it stutters sometimes on the xsx.

I really enjoyed it, too. It's very cute.

Most of the stutters I had seemed to be based on how the game loads levels in the background. There was also one enemy in the final area that crashed my game whenever I killed it, so i had to avoid it. Very weird!

I ended up invested in the story more than I thought I would. It's kind of a emotional bummer because it's all about climate change and pollution and the fragility of our planet, and the feelings we may or may not have about that but I ended up liking many characters.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Wrex Ruckus posted:

all my Bonds... gone...

lol

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Sarah is the only Bond allowed on Xbox

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"
XBOX: My name is Bond... Bond gone.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Wrex Ruckus posted:

all my Bonds... gone...

spaceblancmange posted:

downloads are forever

webmeister posted:

For Our Eyes Only

Refunderball

Dr No Blu-rays

Tomorrow Never Ships

:effort:

Lmao

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-
Buy another day (at a much higher price)

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
Quantum of Refunds

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

My jimmies are shaken, not stirred

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
They refunded my purchase, so now I’ll “acquire” it, From Russia With Love

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

I guess Christmas does only come once a year.

Blue Raider fucked around with this message at 13:49 on May 3, 2024

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Charles Martel posted:

Quantum of Refunds

👀

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Issaries posted:

XBOX: My name is Bond... Bond gone.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
“For Redmond, Phil?”
“No. For me. “

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
hosed up that the console with the best version of GoldenEye would do this to us

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I bought Johnny English instead, same price

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

I bought Johnny English instead, same price

Little Gamora: What did it cost?

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
There's a sale on. Ive got Romancing Saga 2, La Mulana 2, and Deus ex mankind divided on my wishlist for some reason and theyre all at deep discounts. How are these games, what should I grab?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The Deus ex game is like a more boring cyberpunk. If you like the previous ones then go for it.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Seltzer posted:

There's a sale on. Ive got Romancing Saga 2, La Mulana 2, and Deus ex mankind divided on my wishlist for some reason and theyre all at deep discounts. How are these games, what should I grab?

Deus Ex Human Revolution and Mankind Divided are both worth playing but I'd give QoP the point: Cyberpunk exists and is better in any way. Deus Ex is shorter and more focused and that's a good thing for a playthrough or two if you like.

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

Every time I play CP2077 the game bombards me with so many voice calls, messages and other poo poo that I feel overwhelmed by it. It could stand to be *more* boring.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Deus Ex HR and MD are 1 and 1/3rd good games taken together but we live in a world where Cyberpunk 2077 exists and costs like 30 bucks for a complete edition and I cannot in good faith recommend you not just play that instead.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Mankind Divided is the kind of sequel that gives you more, but it all doesn't feel as refreshing as the previous title. It got a bad rep because clearly they needed another game to resolve the main character's story (which is never happening) and it had limited consumable DLC which ties its uses to your save. Starting over with a new save? Yeah, you won't get those uses back.

Said DLC wasn't necessary at all to play the game in any way, but it's the kind of business practice that is obviously offputting.

Less of an issue if you can get the entire package on the cheap. Have you played and enjoyed Deus Ex: Human Revolution? You'll probably enjoy the follow-up. But yeah, if you avoided Cyberpunk thus far I'd go with that first.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the main hub was really good in MD and then the game ended

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Lazy devs!

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Thought that was the game where you mow down a bunch of crusaders with an Apache helicopter but turns out it's just some nerd poo poo. Snooooooooze

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

To me, Manor Lords sounds like the perfect game and something I've always wanted. But I'll wait for the console release to try it out, get some of those bugs and imbalances ironed out first.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

John F Bennett posted:

To me, Manor Lords sounds like the perfect game and something I've always wanted. But I'll wait for the console release to try it out, get some of those bugs and imbalances ironed out first.

I assume it'll have the same problems as other games like that which is tiny menus on console.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

DXHR is a good game worth playing. MD is 100% the middle entry in a trilogy that will never be finished.