Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Clockwerk is still really fun to play.

Except for the parts when you accidentally trap your teammates on the wrong side of the cogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Pureauthor posted:

Clockwerk is still really fun to play.

Except for the parts when you accidentally trap your teammates on the wrong side of the cogs.

Have you checked out hard support clock? It's so much fun to zone. I just max battery assault, get rocket flare and ult, and not worry about cogs unless there's a reason to. It's super effective to keep the slow/stun and damage up at low movespeed with just battery assault and body blocking. Get cogs when people start to be able to escape

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!
Took me longer than it should to realize that doubling up on armor rings is the way to go for those melee supports who just want to run at people all game.

human of smells
Aug 25, 2023
oh poo poo guys i was messing with a mod for nights into dreams and thought like what if they made a dota hero like that. mobility transformations, paraloop/circling enemies to damage them. might be cool.

Copper For Lyfe
Jun 1, 2011
Veno chat:

Build what your team needs, he's pretty versatile in that way. As was mentioned, he's no longer a blink and die hero, so building auras, crest and vessel are all options. Drums, greaves, pipe and vlads are all great depending on yours and the enemies team comps.

Don't forget the shard if the enemy has dispels. And if you need a dispel of your own, euls and lotus are both good for the hero.

I finished the crown fall map, I'm assuming the candlemaker location will open up with a future act?

Haven't used my coin discount. The arcanas are still 40 something Aussie dollars after the diiscount which is still more than the first arcanas originally released for. Dunno of i go the candy pack for free or maybe just grab a few of each chest. My candy rerolls have all been rear end.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
the chests don't really do much for me which is good because then I don't have a compulsion to buy em. buy the funny crownfall creeps pack if you havent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
Man, I just did a terrible DK offlane game with a P4 Venge. From minute zero is was chatting that he had me muted from a previous game since I'm toxic, I don't remember him at all. We were against a Lifestealer and Mirana. He was livid I didn't skill stun. What is the point? Like we're going to get a kill on on LS when every time Mirana is just going to arrow me from fog if I go in. The Venge skilled the aura, so the lane was always super deep, never stacked, never pulled, and kept taking last hits. The entire game he just voice chatted how badly I was playing.

I went Midas because my dumpster lane, and we were actually doing pretty good until the GD Venge swapped in their Blademail Centuar with Lifestealer infect about three times in a row while we tried to def HG. Fortunately our sniper played at melee range and killed himself on return/blade mail every time so it was a quick game.