Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Hi, I was wondering if you guys could help me find a good quality VPN service. It would be great if I can buy a cheap subscription that's discounted as well if you have any codes.

Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Hi

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

I am become what?

OP: If you're serious and can't be bothered to do your own research, there's a massive link at the top of every forum from Lowtax. NordVPN is fine, I guess.

sharkytm fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Jan 24, 2018

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

sharkytm posted:

I am become what?

OP: If you're serious and can't be bothered to do your own research, there's a massive link at the top of every forum from Lowtax. NordVPN is fine, I guess.

I think that's why he made this thread.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
OP before you get dogpiled or asked to post an intro thread in GBS, make sure to post thread titles that explain what we're clicking on.

Beefstorm
Jul 20, 2010

"It's not the size of the tower. It's the motion of the airwaves."
Lipstick Apathy
Hello

https://forums.somethingawful.com/announcement.php?forumid=1

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

buglord posted:

OP before you get dogpiled or asked to post an intro thread in GBS, make sure to post thread titles that explain what we're clicking on.

Thanks for the tip,

-The OP

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004
first

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I like IPVanish because their client works very well on many platforms including your phone. And they provide a socks5 proxy so you can use a vpn in software but not have it on for your computer (torrent clients for example). Its not the cheapest but its for a reason. Ive had at least 5 brands by now

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

I'll make you make one using a GUI interface with Visuao basic

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

This is SH/SC, I think you meant Hello World.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
i'm an actual baby ama

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
No results found for Hello

Did you mean Hello.jpg?

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Knormal posted:

This is SH/SC, I think you meant Hello World.

Project 1
It's time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.
Form Submission 1649

• Locked thread