Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

Have you considered emulating on PC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Green Puddin posted:

Have you considered emulating on PC?

That doesn’t solve the question now does it.

Charlie Bobson
Dec 28, 2013
what is the imp zone and why should i care

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Ween posted:

Dude, there has to be a way. Why include full BC if you can’t play any game past disc one.

I think this premise is flawed. A lot of multi disk games allow you to just load a save on disk 2, BC was something they did haphazardly so they could put it on the box and abandoned almost immediately on the PS3 and gave no support to at all. I'm gonna guess it just don't work.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

CubeTheory posted:

I think this premise is flawed. A lot of multi disk games allow you to just load a save on disk 2, BC was something they did haphazardly so they could put it on the box and abandoned almost immediately on the PS3 and gave no support to at all. I'm gonna guess it just don't work.

Every ps3 has full BC of PSX bro

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I was serious about the Vita thing. Pretty sure you can virtually switch discs on it.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Bogart posted:

I was serious about the Vita thing. Pretty sure you can virtually switch discs on it.

Alright when you can do that with a digital copy on PsN as well but this thread isn’t about that is it?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
you don't have to be rude

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Bogart posted:

you don't have to be rude

I’m frustrated there isn’t an answer for this My Man

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I don't think you're serious enough about playing Parasite Eve. Maybe you should consider that you don't deserve an answer? :colbert:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i'm glad that we, as a community, have the collective power to stop the OP from playing parasite eve

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Bump

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Ween posted:

Alright when you can do that with a digital copy on PsN as well but this thread isn’t about that is it?

What did sony say when you presented the ticket you submitted asking this question via customer support?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

our mitochondria will have the last laugh

• Locked thread