Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
IT'S BACK!!

Are you gay for fake stickers? Do you want to count down the minutes every day to getting new fake sticker albums so you can open them up and fake glue them to a fake sticker album?

Then the FIFA Online Panini sticker album is for you! Sign up with an account to get started in the fun here.

Every day you get three packs to open up and then you paste those stickers in your album. Of course before long you start getting duplicates and will want to trade those for the stickers you still need. Its really spergy and super lame and I love it.

To quote Mean Bean Machine

You have no idea of the rush that streams through your body as you carefully rip open a pack, only for a bunch of stickers to come flooding out as if you had found the gates to Heaven itself and all the angels had come to welcome you into their warm abode. You smile as the virtual glue of the stickers gets onto your fingers, you know it's just part of the game and hell, you have learned to enjoy it, the messiness is part of it and actually makes the whole process more rewarding; and then comes the moment as you pressure the sticker into the virtual album and it feels as if it should have been there all along, two parts of a whole coming together as if the sweet embrace of the woman, man or troon you love on a cold Tuesday and at that moment you know you are alive.

In past World Cup & Euro years we have created groups to help complete our albums. I have made one, others will too.

You are only allowed to open up five packets per day. Here are some codes to get started. Enter them in the redeem box for more sweet, delicious packets.

2018COKEGAME
2018COOLGAME
COKEBESTGOAL
COKEFAIRPLAY
FIFACOCACOLA
FIFAFAIRPLAY
FIFAFOOTBALL
FOOTBALLLOVE
FREEFIFAPACK
GIFTCODE2018
HAVENICEWC18
KEEPFREE2018
OPENFIFAPACK
OPENYOURPACK
W1PZ-V1UR-D197
ZPID-S1DM-13WL

https://paninistickeralbum.fifa.com

:siren: TRP Collectors Group

TRP
Number: 380785
Password: Jozy
Team slogan (new for 2018!): Luv2Lol

Once this fills up with lurkers create a new group and I will post it here.

Sneaks McDevious fucked around with this message at 16:47 on May 12, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Looks like I’m second in the group to get the much coveted 100%.

Getting all the updates and trophy stickers looks like it’s gonna be nigh on impossible for some time tho. Nobody is biting on trades for those.

• Locked thread