Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

There's a game that could have used VAR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
My boy Quaresma with a banger. No surprises. All Quaresma haters can leave the forums

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Dirk Pitt posted:

Iran should be very proud of what they did. Chin up, lads. If we don't see you in 2022, we'll definitely see you in 2026 when the tournament expands.

If Arabia and friends boycott Qatar, Iran might not even need to qualify!

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

poty posted:

If Arabia and friends boycott Qatar, Iran might not even need to qualify!

Everyone should boycott Qatar

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Suarez v Pepe in some sort of epic oval office singularity should be a fun watch

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
kinda weird how the two non penalty fouls became penalties but william bulldozing a dude wasn't a penatly. also lmao at our guy not getting a red for a smacking.

still, we're through and now i guess we gotta beat some wearegays or whatever african country that is. bring it on.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Ninpo posted:

Suarez v Pepe in some sort of epic oval office singularity should be a fun watch

lmao

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Confirm/deny - big rons gazed into the fury of the harry kane and bottled it???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
I've been trying to coordinate a day to go into Newark and watch Quaresma Ron and the boys with a ton of Portuguese but the games have kept lining up with work. Please beat Uruguay

• Locked thread