Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
Just watched the BEL-JPN game. It was a clean match, no stupid penos or varshit.
Japan gave it all but in the end the waffles made the correct subs at the perfect time. There's no way they'll beat brazil though, and I hate that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Ka0 posted:

Just watched the BEL-JPN game. It was a clean match, no stupid penos or varshit.
Japan gave it all but in the end the waffles made the correct subs at the perfect time. There's no way they'll beat brazil though, and I hate that.
Yeah. I've been anti-Brazil this whole WC but will be rooting for them to beat the waffles.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

African AIDS cum posted:

I don't think he dummied it as much as he overran the ball or it was passed behind him too much but he was smart to not try to control it

Nah it was an excellent dummy. The Japan defender had him covered if he tried to shoot and he saw Chadli coming

Walh Hara
May 11, 2012

Tzen posted:

Yeah. I've been anti-Brazil this whole WC but will be rooting for them to beat the waffles.

Why?

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Tzen posted:

This is a bad opinion, unless your scenario includes Neymar’s actual murder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

santanotreal posted:

This is a bad opinion, unless your scenario includes Neymar’s actual murder

Fellaini is charging his elbows as we speak

• Locked thread