Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
'm trying to catalog all of the different alerts we get from the various applications and alerting solutions that we use. For Azure, we have roughly 114 alerts.

Rather than me manually going through them and noting the name, condition, target resource, target resource type, condition, and who/what gets notified, is there a way to export this or produce a Powershell report that contains the above info? I can't quite figure out if get-azurermalertrule has a means to do so natively, or if I gotta do some other script wizardry to make that work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

It’d probably a combination of Powershell commands.

I’d post in the Windows Enterprise or Powershell Thread.

• Locked thread