Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

You know where you are? You're in the suburbs, baby. You're gonna drive.

If you don't want to punch Joe Buck in the face you are not human.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

iospace posted:

:mets:

e: I take no credit for it

Woah, that was quick :mets:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Kilonum posted:

If you don't want to punch Joe Buck in the face you are not human.

drat right I'm human.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Hot take: Joe Buck is 100% middle of the road. He's not bad, but not great. He's perfectly serviceable and it seems he enjoys baseball more than football.

His problem is he's dragged down a lot by his color commentators though. Smotlz and Aikman suck poo poo.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

Ah yes, Joe Buck he's a national announcer for Fox baseball and Football. I don't think anyone likes him

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Vogelbach is in the All Star Game as the mandatory Mariner so he absolutely better be in the derby or MLB is dead to me.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Troxartas posted:

Ah yes, Joe Buck he's a national announcer for Fox baseball and Football. I don't think anyone likes him

Its not Joe Buck. I know Joe Buck's voice. Its some doofus saying "rib-bie double" over and over in a awful singsong voice.

Its the 5 min highlight vid. I can't be going crazy

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Its not Joe Buck. I know Joe Buck's voice. Its some doofus saying "rib-bie double" over and over in a awful singsong voice.

Its the 5 min highlight vid. I can't be going crazy

Pretty sure that's John Sterling that you're talking about.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

iospace posted:

Hot take: Joe Buck is 100% middle of the road. He's not bad, but not great. He's perfectly serviceable and it seems he enjoys baseball more than football.

His problem is he's dragged down a lot by his color commentators though. Smotlz and Aikman suck poo poo.

Aikmans even worse.

They could do better with Tim tebow.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Happy Bonilla Day!!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/craigcalcaterra/status/1145674001756446720

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3893029