Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you interested in another Operation Useless Dirt shirt?
Yes
No
Ask me again when I'm not selling my watch to buy presents for my family
View Results

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Nuclear War posted:

Yeah mine's not here either, but it's honestly probably a SNAFU in international mail.

Yeah, according to tracking neither of the Norway-bound packages have been delivered yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

McNally take a picture of this years victory dance if you wouldn't mind or if not that's cool.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Took a while as I'm in another country and had to re-route them. But they have arrived.

Will hand them out to those in the squad who want them. Possible results later.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

So, because I honestly have no idea, are there any more goon designed mil shirts like these anywhere else? Or patches for that matter?

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl
Holy poo poo, my shirts got here today. Perfect fit, good quality, thanks man!

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

PathAsc posted:

So, because I honestly have no idea, are there any more goon designed mil shirts like these anywhere else? Or patches for that matter?

I'm considering picking up a used embroidery machine for an unrelated side hustle. If I can find one cheap enough, I'll post a thread.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Nuclear War posted:

Holy poo poo, my shirts got here today. Perfect fit, good quality, thanks man!

I still haven't received mine, but I'm also in :norway: ... loving postal service, argh.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Wibla posted:

I still haven't received mine, but I'm also in :norway: ... loving postal service, argh.

So the good news is that, after falling off the face of the Earth in the international handling section in New York back in December, both Norway-bound packages turned up again in Norway on the 5th.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

McNally posted:

So the good news is that, after falling off the face of the Earth in the international handling section in New York back in December, both Norway-bound packages turned up again in Norway on the 5th.

Oooooooh :sun:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

My Spirit Otter posted:

I'm considering picking up a used embroidery machine for an unrelated side hustle. If I can find one cheap enough, I'll post a thread.

Yes, I will throw money at you if so. I've wanted to, but I decided a proper soldering station was higher priority for my projects. Not the one I wanted, but I'm not doing 6k on one.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

PathAsc posted:

Not the one I wanted, but I'm not doing 6k on one.

This seems to be my experience so far as well.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'm wearing my modified sleeveless useless dirt shirt to my American Legion Riders meeting. Hell yeah.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

I picked up mine today :toot:

Also no VAT, so that's nice.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Tracking says that both Norwegian shirts have been delivered, which I believe wraps up Operation Useless Shirt 2: This Time, It's Personnel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Lol