Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
stop kicking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Rick posted:

You have no clue what you're taking about per usual.

It was a joke dipshit

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

SourKraut posted:

It was a joke dipshit

Ok boomer.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Qwijib0 posted:

stop kicking

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Qwijib0 posted:

stop kicking

He’s not having a good night. I thought he was going to miss the PAT earlier.

Then again Zendejas sucks so it’s not like we’re on any more solid ground.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Rick posted:

Ok boomer.

I wish I was a boomer because I’d be much closer to retiring and collecting my pension.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

that arizona guy is a dipshit

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

I’m going to miss Eno

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Honestly even if Havrisik made those kicks this one is probably over because it's still a 2 score game and ASU's not giving the ball back to Arizona again (unless Arizona turns it over so fast that they get it back in a minute or so).

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When your best receiver coming back next year is the guy who should actually probably be your backup QB that's a problem.

Also Havrisik almost missed the XP, he almost missed the first one. This dude was Pac 12 player of the week a month ago.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

SourKraut posted:

I wish I was a boomer because I’d be much closer to retiring and collecting my pension.

gl with that

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahaha

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

downout posted:

gl with that

I know, I’m never going to retire

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

these announcers are stupid lol

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

hifi posted:

these announcers are stupid lol

Yep, but also:

gently caress UA UArizona

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
As a resident of New Jersey, I for one am catching Scarlet Knights Fever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

It’s Florida’s job.. no, it is Florida’s DUTY to embarrass FSU and make the players feel bad and ashamed about picking FSU over UF.

That in mind, I give us a solid B+ performance.