Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

That's one vote Somber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

That's one vote Somber, one vote Poque.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

That's two votes Somber, one vote Poque.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

That's two votes Somber, two votes Poque.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

That's three votes Poque, two votes Somber.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
By a vote....of 5 to 2.....

POQUE IS THE WINNER OF AWFUL BIG BROTHER 3!!!!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'm speechless. Thank you all so much!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Congrats Poque! You played a heck of a game.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Somber I LOVED your final words.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Made you look.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Good evening, everyone. I understand you are all likely busy celebrating or bemoaning the results, but there is one more loose end to settle before this game truly draws to a close. In all, fourteen people chimed in with a vote for Awful Big Brother 3 Fan Favorite, and it is high time that their voice be heard.

With fourteen percent of the vote, Somber easily clinches third place in the reckoning for fan favorite. Very well done.

Surprising no one, the second place victor is Poque with twenty-one percent of the vote. His strong play certainly made an impression.

But ultimately, the true fame and honor - and fifty dollars - goes to the victor who secured over half of the vote. With fifty-seven percent of the popular vote, our Awful Big Brother 3 Fan Favorite and the one to claim fifty dollars of American scrip is...

:siren: SalTheBard! :siren:

Voters' comments included:
  • Sal played his loving heart out, took every chance to play for a win even after Poque betrayed his team, and improved from someone I thought was too honest and straightforward to easily the highlight of the game. Also, he confessionaled like a friggin' champion.
  • even in the face of oblivion, never surrender
  • hell of a fight at the end. gj sal
  • Normally I would vote Meinberg here but I cannot vote in such a way that would deny the outside world from his fanfictions
  • Sal wrote the best confessional.

Congratulations to you, and I look forward to seeing your future performance in similar challenges.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
That is extremely well-deserved Sal, you played the HELL out of this game!

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
100% Agreed!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Podima posted:

Voters' comments included:
  • Sal played his loving heart out, took every chance to play for a win even after Poque betrayed his team, and improved from someone I thought was too honest and straightforward to easily the highlight of the game. Also, he confessionaled like a friggin' champion.
  • even in the face of oblivion, never surrender
  • hell of a fight at the end. gj sal
  • Normally I would vote Meinberg here but I cannot vote in such a way that would deny the outside world from his fanfictions
  • Sal wrote the best confessional.

Congratulations to you, and I look forward to seeing your future performance in similar challenges.

I said this in Discord, but I wanted to say it here as well. Thank you so much for the kind words. I've been dealing with a lot of emotions in this game (more than I thought I would) so seeing such nice things said about me really was loving awesome. In my head I had been expecting a lot of "Jesus Christ is this guy loving dumb?" comments. It's easy when you are on the outside looking in to see all the right moves to make, so I'm glad that people thought about that as well. Thank you to all the mods for running a great game. To my friend and rival Poque it was loving amazing getting to know you.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

SalTheBard posted:

I said this in Discord, but I wanted to say it here as well. Thank you so much for the kind words. I've been dealing with a lot of emotions in this game (more than I thought I would) so seeing such nice things said about me really was loving awesome. In my head I had been expecting a lot of "Jesus Christ is this guy loving dumb?" comments. It's easy when you are on the outside looking in to see all the right moves to make, so I'm glad that people thought about that as well. Thank you to all the mods for running a great game. To my friend and rival Poque it was loving amazing getting to know you.

I think that a lot of us in the Viewer’s Vista have been on the inside before so we largely “get” it - these games are intense!

Thanks to all the players for making it a good one, and congrats to Poque for the win :peanut:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i always believed in you poque

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

SalTheBard posted:

To my friend and rival Poque it was loving amazing getting to know you.

Hard same!