Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Keeping in step with the announcement in Trad Games, I want to make sure you folks in here have more coverage and people you can reach out to for help with anything. No big changes, just a few more eyes to make sure things are smooth and fun. For starters, I've added a new IK:

Podima now has IK Buttons in The Game Room. If you need anything that you feel needs IK attention, please reach out to them, this includes fun things like Thread Title changes.

My PMs are open if you have other ideas for IKs, Mods, or ways I can help The Game Room be enjoyable and readable. Any thoughts or concerns, please reach out to me. You know your community better than I do.

Thank you all for being such a great part of SA. Stay safe, stay well, and don't forget to love each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Hey everyone - hope you're all doing well!

I'll be doing a bit of cleanup over the next little while to sort out our stickied threads and maybe put together a new FAQ that isn't six years old. If you have any ideas or suggestions on how to organize things or anything you feel needs a closer look in general, feel free to PM me!