Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Jose posted:

lol but argentina is italy op

Ah that is why they won the other trophy :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I woke up to over 9000 whatsapp forwards this morning and this was in there many times lol

cosmin
Aug 29, 2008
I also got forwarded a video compilation with celebrations from last night that included tits out but also some gruesome accidents (people falling off a flatbed truck and a scooter hitting a car head on in a market).

Couldn’t find any mention of it anywhere else online, is it fake?

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
congrats to the italy posters, especially our loveable mod

cant argue with 34 games unbeaten and being the clear best team in the tournament. what a job Mancini has done, wow.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Donnarumma has admitted that what we suspected is true: he didn’t celebrate after he saved the last penalty because he didn’t realize we had won. Apparently he also thought that that we had lost when Jorginho had his penalty saved. Lmao.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Hey Stab, here's the call featuring Fabio Caressa, the same guy that was doing the 2006 final. Ten minutes is the start of the last PK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldf2RnD0Y-8

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Gigi Galli posted:

Donnarumma has admitted that what we suspected is true: he didn’t celebrate after he saved the last penalty because he didn’t realize we had won. Apparently he also thought that that we had lost when Jorginho had his penalty saved. Lmao.

Meanwhile my English friend who was watching with me didn’t realize they had lost. lol

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Gigi Galli posted:

Hey Stab, here's the call featuring Fabio Caressa, the same guy that was doing the 2006 final. Ten minutes is the start of the last PK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldf2RnD0Y-8

Just saw this now

Grazie mille signore

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://mobile.twitter.com/MottaIT/status/1420691381786488836

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Oh good it arrived

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
I'm the typed letter but the handwritten address.