Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
lashley v woods
ricochet v morrison
???????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Live crowds are toxic

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

code:
D
 o
  u
   d
    r
     o
      p

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Drew uses a fake sword for his entrance because WWE is an inherently unsafe workspace where your possessions will be pilfered and destroyed.

This time though, he has a real sword.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
tuned in for a second, I see Drew is feuding with Jinder and taking apart his motorcycle... okay then

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

who did nikki cross piss off to get stuck with that gimmick

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

ASenileAnimal posted:

who did nikki cross piss off to get stuck with that gimmick

She pitched it, apparently.

But lol at her losing her last name because of Karrion Kross

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Asuka vs Naomi is almost definitely gonna be a good match.

Edit- Oh. This is a money in the bank thing. Alexa and Nikki are here not being Asuka and Naomi having an awesome one on one match.

Edit- Oh. Eva Marie and Doudrop are here now. For basically no reason really.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I thought Alexa and Doudrop were gonna do an unlikely friendship thing but it turns out Doudrop is now beating the tar out of Alexa Bliss at Eva Marie's behest.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

reignofevil posted:

I thought Alexa and Doudrop were gonna do an unlikely friendship thing but it turns out Doudrop is now beating the tar out of Alexa Bliss at Eva Marie's behest.

Yeah apparently after proving she doesn't need Eva and hating the name she gave her, Doudrop is cool with continuing to hang out with her and using the dumb name. It's stupid.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

i guess fiend powers are cursed to give you god mode for a few matches but after they wear off your max hp is reduced to the point where you can be defeated with a few basic moves. they should write this into the lore.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
This fatal 4 way has turned in to a pretty solid triple threat so naturally I expect Alexa to show back up out of nowhere to win

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

now that you mention it, that is illogical

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Pretty good match once all the alexa-eva-doudrop stuff got out of the way and three good wrestlers were allowed to just have a chaotic fatal three way.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
The Viking Raiders are here and they're gonna fight AJ and Omos but in singles matches I think.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
since kids have pretty much been watching marvel movies since they were babies who exactly would think nikki cross' loser low-effort a decade too late party city superhero costume gimmick is cool and good?

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Sugar Blaster posted:

since kids have pretty much been watching marvel movies since they were babies who exactly would think nikki cross' loser low-effort a decade too late party city superhero costume gimmick is cool and good?

the 55 year olds who actually watch the show?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
AJ calling the viking raider's boat impractical. If you think about it this is a good feud because the vikings were avid sea-farers and surely they knew the world was round.

Edit- Okay the viking raiders are here now.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I guess this is ok

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Viking Raider A beat AJ Styles. Now Viking Raider B is gonna face Omos.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

reignofevil posted:

Viking Raider A beat AJ Styles. Now Viking Raider B is gonna face Omos.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Weird I looked up from this gif to watch it happen live on screen in front of me how did you get this footage from the future.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Sheamus is mad that people want him to wrestle when he has a broken nose and honestly I agree.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Surely wrestling with a broken nose affects performance if for nothing else than like, breathing?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

DALE GAS

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

i can't believe dale gas lost

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

BULLSHIT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph