Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

dusty looking for an eyewash station after getting champagne in his eyes despite the goggles :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

molestrios
Jan 21, 2020
Siri going crazy by himself was funny af. I hope he turns out good bc he cracks me up

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
:laffo: Carlos Correa eating scrambled eggs

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Lmaoooo McCormick

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

look at them dumping those $9 budweisers all over the place

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

David Ortiz: You only see this if you win. If you don't win, you don't see this right here

Thanks, Magic

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol papi just called pedroia "5'2, 5'3..."

He's 5'9

molestrios
Jan 21, 2020
Papi also said he wanted a game 7 for more tv money lmao dude is a national treasure

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Josh Fields died for this

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Prop comedy with David Ortiz!

Imasalmon
Mar 19, 2003

Meet me in the Hall of Fame
I got a foul ball tonight at the game! The one Hernandez hit straight back over the netting in the ninth.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

illcendiary posted:

Oh wow never been but the photos look incredible

get the al pastor

"but what about the faj-"

get the al pastor

"but they have-"

get the al pastor

LongTimeFirstTime
Sep 29, 2021
WELL THEN! that last week was certainly a rollercoaster ride, wasn't it. GO STROS!

illcendiary posted:

All of these people had to sit in 2 hours of I-10 or I-45 traffic before the game so they’re understandably low energy

Or I-69!

Johnny Bravo posted:

Graveman is clearly shook and he's gonna get bailed out despite being clearly shook

Johnny Bravo posted:

lmfao fuckin knew it, shookman gets out of it

Nice call. ;D

Johnny Bravo posted:

and don't run on machete you idiots

Indeed.

molestrios
Jan 21, 2020
Graveman was Extremely Shook and the defense bailed him out I'll take my response off the air

loving thrilled with the performance though I had them almost written off. Go stros

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Imasalmon posted:

I got a foul ball tonight at the game! The one Hernandez hit straight back over the netting in the ninth.

That rules. I've been to hundreds of baseball games and gotten a bunch of BP balls, but the only foul ball I ever caught was off Chris Davis in 2014. I was like 3 rows behind the Cubs bullpen at Wrigley, back when they were in foul territory. It was after a rain delay, so lots of people had cleared out. Chris Davis hit a screaming liner that slammed right into the empty seat behind me, so I just reached back and grabbed it.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Intruder posted:

David Ortiz: You only see this if you win. If you don't win, you don't see this right here

Thanks, Magic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imasalmon
Mar 19, 2003

Meet me in the Hall of Fame

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

That rules. I've been to hundreds of baseball games and gotten a bunch of BP balls, but the only foul ball I ever caught was off Chris Davis in 2014. I was like 3 rows behind the Cubs bullpen at Wrigley, back when they were in foul territory. It was after a rain delay, so lots of people had cleared out. Chris Davis hit a screaming liner that slammed right into the empty seat behind me, so I just reached back and grabbed it.

It was really cool. The ball bounced off the seat right in front of my wife's seat while she was in the bathroom (no clue where the guy that was sitting there was), and landed right under her dear, so I just picked up the ball.

I've been a season ticket holder since 2008, and have caught a few foul balls, but none in my current seats, and none in the playoffs.

I've given every foul ball I've gotten away, except this one, mostly because there were no kids around, but partly because it's the first one I've got since meeting my wife, and she was so excited when she got back to the seats. It's been a bit of a rough year for us, so I'm calling that ball a good omen!