Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This Trade Deadline Will Be . . .
This poll is closed.
Fun 2 8.70%
Boring 9 39.13%
Triple H 12 52.17%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Tell you what, you get me the data on a format I can work with, and I'll program up a rules engine to calculate the results.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

My suggestion would be to execute a select count(*) from [player table] order by [player traded]! As long as you keep the .csv data consistent, it's pretty easy to handle if you're using .dbbrowser for SQLite, which is a free download.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
then put it all on the blockchain

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Kibner posted:

Tell you what, you get me the data on a format I can work with, and I'll program up a rules engine to calculate the results.

We can definitely do that, that would be appreciated.

Forrest on Fire posted:

My suggestion would be to execute a select count(*) from [player table] order by [player traded]! As long as you keep the .csv data consistent, it's pretty easy to handle if you're using .dbbrowser for SQLite, which is a free download.

That does sound smart, I am interested in .dbbbrowser. I'll have to try that out, that looks simpler than how I would have approached it. All this stuff has come a long way from when I taught myself how to do it in like the year 2001 where it meant front ends and back ends and all of that (I mean there is the mysql/minerva database browser but every time I use it, it takes me an hour to remember how to use it).

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Lockback posted:

Finally LeBron will notice me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Lockback posted:

that's the Crypto.com Deal Zone™