Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1533645393690361861

i think dave is on something tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

That was a way better match than I expected, I'd give it a solid 4 stars. Dunno about the most compelling match ever thing but I definitely believe that Cody is a tough, stupid man

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

yeah its called "the right track"

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

Did Cody actually decide not to use his own finisher at the very end in favor of HHH’s stuff?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lmao if cody carried seth to his first 5-star match, with a broken titty

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

:stonk:

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

dave and cody sharing percs

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I don't think he should be applauded for that performance.

It's one thing to continue while injured in a match, it's another thing to go out there injured and get even more injured.

What a loving dumb rear end. He really wants to make daddy Vince proud and get that world title.

See you in 2023!

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I like how the Cody/Andrade match, where Cody superplexed Andrade through a flaming table and was literally on fire during the pin, is just kind of a footnote in this guy's recent career. Utter nutso

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Astro7x posted:

I don't think he should be applauded for that performance.

It's one thing to continue while injured in a match, it's another thing to go out there injured and get even more injured.

What a loving dumb rear end. He really wants to make daddy Vince proud and get that world title.

See you in 2023!

cody rules, nerd

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 30 minutes!

that's a tattoo

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

abraham linksys posted:

it was basically a bad triple h main event but with increased drama of cody hurting himself for no loving reason

Totally. Felt like a once in a lifetime match. That probably makes it more than worth it to Cody so that's cool I guess.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Never stop cody from doing crazy cody poo poo imo

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MotU posted:

cody rules, nerd

cody looked up what workouts are most likely to rip your titty off in order to make his hell in a cell match better, he's the best worker of all time

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Alaois posted:

cody looked up what workouts are most likely to rip your titty off in order to make his hell in a cell match better, he's the best worker of all time

cody doing the alexa bliss double jointed spot but its just him fullblown pulling his arm out of the socket

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 30 minutes!
kinda want to open his skin up there and see what the muscles look like right now

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

a.lo posted:

kinda want to open his skin up there and see what the muscles look like right now

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

https://twitter.com/blisstatements/status/1533645943278534660?t=fRkhFsQsDoNQ6XFVy9ZnQg&s=19

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Corey mentioned before the match Cody has history with Chicago that brought him to wwe. looked it up and Chicago was in fact where fans threw his weight belt back at him. Cody is somehow tough as hell despite being a thin skinned dork bitch. i love him.

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006
uh oh

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

I like how he’s more tan in the after because of rubbing against Seth (freakin) Rollins.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 18 minutes!
Young Orc

Oh come the gently caress on corey is the worst

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
He was a lot better tonight than usual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
My response to Cody.

https://makeagif.com/gif/major-league-nice-catch-dont-ever-f-do-it-again-hd-1989-6FFtvu