Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I should probably stop picking the unlikely outcomes that I want in main events, I did pretty good otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i knew i shouldnt have hedged gresham

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Had a pretty good first half, and then never recovered after I got the Atlantic Title result wrong.

I blame the person that mentioned Tim Thatcher as the mystery opponent. That comment ended up living rent-free in my head.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

STONE COLD 64 posted:

who the gently caress is barry bluejeams how did i lose to that jabroni

Tony Khan still posts here...

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Would have tied for first if I didn't get too clever and guess they'd do a time-limit draw for Claudio-ZSJ...one day the draw prediction will triumph

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

I think I've done progressively worse each prediction game I've taken part in. But hey I'm not quite to bottom 5 yet so I have room to get EVEN WORSE next time!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I'm happy with #23

Congrats to the winner!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Excuse me, you cannot prove that the mystery opponent was not my dad

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I did terribly! But i guessed with my heart. Also, i was looking forward to Tanahashi being interim champ.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

I really need to work on my match length guessing but happy with #11

Gargano though, what was I thinking 😔

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I'm always in the middle of the table. But it is always fun to participate :buddy:

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Eat My Fuc posted:

Congrats Malcom
Excellent

OH HELL YEAH

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
Top third and a much better showing for me than Double or Nothing. I'm happy with my results.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

STONE COLD 64 posted:

who the gently caress is barry bluejeams how did i lose to that jabroni

ahahaha eat it

very happy that of all shows this is the one I predicted to a T

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

78th place

I think that technically puts me in the top 50% :smuggo:

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I finished in the top 100 again. Wrestling is just too predictable I guess.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

free malcolm

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
my best result yet! could've done better 'cause I should've known the mystery person would win, like no way would they have claudio lose his first match, ah well.. I don't think very long on my answers tbf.. let's call it whim-decision making

Dick Swiveller
Mar 2, 2011

56. All going according to the long plan...

Thanks very much for running it, IP!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I won with 69 points last time, and this time I'm in 69th place with unfortunately only 68 points

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yeah it was the easiest ppv to call ever most likely. if you came in under 78 points you didn't know what the hell in the world up the rear end at all.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

God drat I only got 46

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I think this is my best ever result. Tied for 16!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

You know it's a good-rear end card when you got every match right and still only got like 15th place.