Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

PSVR 2 has a decent amount of great stuff on it. I still haven't run out of stuff to play. I'm just irked at how grim the future looks for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

T-Square posted:

I’m like four months into my PSVR2 ownership which I bought solely for GT7 weekly races with the goon club and now all I wanna do is play Walkabout Mini Golf

I think everyone complaining about the PSVR2 should just open a beer and play some Walkabout with a few pals!

Can confirm golf owns incredibly hard

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

veni veni veni posted:

PSVR 2 has a decent amount of great stuff on it. I still haven't run out of stuff to play. I'm just irked at how grim the future looks for it.

Samesies.

I use mine for Beat Saber and Synth Riders as a good cardio workout, so basically I'm already kinda satisfied with what I have, but it would be a shame if such a good piece of hardware was abandoned. In an ideal world the PC support will actually fully support the PSVR2 and its controllers, because there's no way I'm going back to my Rift S after this, and also there's no way I'm buying yet another VR headset.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Minigolf definitely rocks, and GT7 is great. I even bought a wheel for it and a seat because it is so much fun in VR.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

How loving bad does Sony have to gently caress up their relationships that Clap Hanz puts out their new golf game only on Meta? I'm outraged.

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

And so Black Jesus turned water into a bucket of chicken. And He saw that it was good.

I wanna like beat sabers but there's so much DLC for the game and the game itself is full priced and everything.

Edit: what I mean to say is that I'm frugal af and I don't wanna spend no more money

Mercedes fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Apr 12, 2024

crackhaed
Jan 18, 2005

From out of the basement,
a man doth emerge,
sweat on his brow,
for Efron the urge.

Hopper posted:

Minigolf definitely rocks, and GT7 is great. I even bought a wheel for it and a seat because it is so much fun in VR.

If you're enjoying GT7 come join the Goon Turismo Discord. Some of us are kind of fast, some are not! This group helped me get a LOT better at this game and we race every Tuesday night in a variety of settings and with varying levels of seriousness too.[/url]

crackhaed fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Apr 12, 2024

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
The only real reason to own VR is still boneworks. Wonder if it’ll ever come to PSVR?

https://i.imgur.com/Vtl9hJd.mp4

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Mercedes posted:

I wanna like beat sabers but there's so much DLC for the game and the game itself is full priced and everything.

Edit: what I mean to say is that I'm frugal af and I don't wanna spend no more money

Check the DLC and see if its music you would even like. All if it is bands/artists i'm not interested in so I didnt bother.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Pacific Drive PSVR2 when

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

If they can't get the flat screen version running at a solid 30FPS i'm not holding out for a VR version

Mr. Funny Pants
Apr 9, 2001

Just saw the announcement for "Alien: Rogue Incursion." There's not much reason to bother watching the video, forget game play footage, there's no cut scenes, just what amounts to a splash screen. But they are saying it will be released end of this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh2wfbwiDwc

Bugblatter
Aug 4, 2003

Oh, Alien VR finally has a real name. It was actually announced back around the VR2 launch, but with a placeholder name. Director says their main gameplay reference is Isolation, which bodes well if they can pull it off.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Sounds cool, but def not for me. I'm a big fuckin baby and stopped playing isolation before I ever even encountered the alien cuz the game scared the poo poo out of me.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

On PC you can play Isolation in VR and it rules so much. I dunno how they'd ever top that. I'd put it as probably my #3 VR experience ever and it cost me like $2

I'm intrigued regardless, but that trailer is a joke.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I really don't get why Sega doesn't just go in and finish the VR mode that was already like 3/4ths done and put that last bit of polish on it. They could totally just resell Isolation as a VR game. it would probably cost them next to nothing to do. I'd buy it again.

kuskus
Oct 20, 2007

veni veni veni posted:

On PC you can play Isolation in VR and it rules so much.
I’ll have to try again, I bought VorpX and tried it on Vive with an Xbox controller and it was an immediate nope. Had to do with not having enough control to get away from an alien.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

dog nougat posted:

Sounds cool, but def not for me. I'm a big fuckin baby and stopped playing isolation before I ever even encountered the alien cuz the game scared the poo poo out of me.

:same: :glomp:

The first time I used a button in a locker, and I got in it, peering through the vents, breathing heavy I Nope-ed out of the game.