Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

forkboy84 posted:

So I thought Fantasticamania was meant to be back this year?

It's late Feb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

JUST FOUR GUYS!

:vince:

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

JUST FOUR GUYS!

:vince:

I hope they keep adding members but realise you can't change a faction name once the paperwork has gone through so they have to keep it as Just Four Guys

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

OH MY GOD THEY PUT A YOUNG LION IN TMDK! :aaa:

Zack, that's against the rules!

Edit: "Up yours, Jon Moxley!" ahahaha

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Reading the backstage comments, Shota challenged Naito to a singles. I imagine that will slot under Shingo/Okada and we get a sick LIJ vs Okada and Shota match on one of the tour shows.

Desperado’s comments to Ren sound like they’re not proposing a unit but a temporary alliance to take on The House

Yeah, I think it's probably a one off title match for the trios belts

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh my God that main event reveal of who the tag team was :aaa:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm watching some of the backstage stuff from WK and Zack is such a delight with TMDK, their chemistry is off the charts :allears:

e: Omg Tama's got his daughter bringing the NEVER belt with her :3:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Seams posted:

im so happy gino is back for the beginning of doukimania

I'm so happy I'M back for the beginning of Doukimania. I have New Japan on my external monitor while I'm working today and it feels like old times. Like a comfy sweater that if I remove it myself I will do so gladly and with pride but if someone else removes it from me by force I will shrivel and shrink.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

question for gwb or anyone else who could help, what did taka say in japanese when he said that they’re “just four guys”

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Thauros posted:

question for gwb or anyone else who could help, what did taka say in japanese when he said that they’re “just four guys”

also the kanemaru/DOUKI tag team should be ofc “just two guys”

should be getting the thread up tonight when i’m home from work. no longer take my own laptop in

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Thauros posted:

also the kanemaru/DOUKI tag team should be ofc “just two guys”

should be getting the thread up tonight when i’m home from work. no longer take my own laptop in

If it fits, the thread title should be "We're Just Four Guys. We're just innocent guys"

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Taka also said YOU ALREADY DIE

They do love their tall unwieldy men, and they could probably pull off the Devitt/Fale entrance with him.

But also, enjoy your dancing gimmick in a year.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
Haven't typically watched the New Year's Dash in the past but I'm glad I caught this one. Pretty much all the matches were enjoyable, with the best work being done in the KOPW 4-way and the main event. Plus the reveal of the final team was phenomenal.

Didn't keep up with NJPW last couple of years but think I'll probably keep my sub rolling for a little while. Last time I got burnt out by watching all of Fantasticamania, which usually had similar cards from night to night and the same spots kept getting hit (EVIL and crew all yanking on someone's arm tug of war style). Probably just gonna catch the big stuff this time around.

this kid is nuts
Mar 30, 2016
Hope Jay isn't really leaving, at least not before he has the ZSJ match that's somehow not already happened

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
During the KOPW four-way I figured it would be Okada and someone vs. Cobb/Henare, but I didn't even consider it might be Kenny since he was so banged up and I assume he'd be on his way home. Great surprise!

The rest of the show was fun too, and things feel fresher than they have in awhile. Kevin and Chris are good on commentary but Gino adds a lot. I cracked up at Grado Khan vs. Thingo Takagi on the UK carnival circuit.

Go Shingo!

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

This meme but FOUR GUYS

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Low effort

Only registered members can see post attachments!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

baka of lathspell
Jan 1, 2022

I just wanted to post for a while that I’ve been hallucinating Elp was bein groomed to be bcs new leader and jay is currently working himself out of the spot so any way that’s what I think is happening with that. I haven’t watched the show and read the posts after that point yet so sorry if that now seems way obvious but I’ve been thinkin on it for a while & Elp’s character work post match seemed to imply it including the lingering last shot of him being the last to leave

been thinking this for a while but it’s hard to reconcile posting what I think will happen in the world where wrestling is fake whereas in the world where wrestling is real the internet still is & it hurts my brain. I wouldn’t want real fake jay white to read this and see it coming

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I think elp is great but I can’t see him as leader of BC. It’s time for The House and EVIL to claim their rightful place

baka of lathspell
Jan 1, 2022

I was also wondering which Suzuki gun member was gonna join bc & spent enough head time on that I was definitely worked

just 4 guys is amazing tho. it’s the best thing

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Shutupandtakemymoney.jpg

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

:holymoley:

baka of lathspell
Jan 1, 2022

e: dead thread

baka of lathspell fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Jan 6, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

yeah can prob close this one now