Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
This is a good list.

I am not sure how far Burrow is behind vs Mahomes. They are in different situations but they're both great and are capable of getting to a Superbowl (Mahomes has won of course, but Burrow has only been in the NFL since 2020) which is really what all of us want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
This is the good poo poo Ross.

what can I say he's done it again

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Sorry I forgot to do this. Now that we have data points from the entire season we can map them and see how the league changed this year.

Points Of Interest
Matt Stafford (high of 7, low of 30) and Russell Wilson (high of 9, low of 28) suffered from the most volatile drops from their peaks, and both peaked before the season started
Trevor Lawrence (low of 27, high of 7), Tua Tagovailoa (low of 20, high of 1), and Geno Smith (low of 29, high of 3) were the big success stories this season
In general I noticed a big readjustment in expectations from week 1 to week 4, with things for the most part settling into place
Pat Mahomes, Aaron Rodgers, Josh Allen, and Justin Herbert were the only consistent top 10 QB's during the entire season (Joe Burrow nearly made it but hit 11 in week 4)

I'm awarding the following postseason awards based on the data
MVP: Patrick Mahomes
ROTY: Brock Purdy
Most Improved: Geno Smith (+26)
Biggest Regression: Matt Stafford (-23)

Here's a pastebin with my data: https://pastebin.com/ZdeKZUbC

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Curious that Justin Herbert maintained a top qb status despite having his worst statistical year, 15 less touchdowns than last year and a league low 5.4 air yards per pass

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Other volatile QB's that weren't notable enough to make the writeup

Panthers Baker (-16) Jimmy G (+17) Jared Goff (+18) Jalen Hurts (+16) Marcus Mariota (+16 and -7) Justin Fields (+18)

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

Curious that Justin Herbert maintained a top qb status despite having his worst statistical year, 15 less touchdowns than last year and a league low 5.4 air yards per pass

and now the bride will read the vows that she has written

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

GNU Order posted:

Sorry I forgot to do this. Now that we have data points from the entire season we can map them and see how the league changed this year.

Points Of Interest
Matt Stafford (high of 7, low of 30) and Russell Wilson (high of 9, low of 28) suffered from the most volatile drops from their peaks, and both peaked before the season started
Trevor Lawrence (low of 27, high of 7), Tua Tagovailoa (low of 20, high of 1), and Geno Smith (low of 29, high of 3) were the big success stories this season
In general I noticed a big readjustment in expectations from week 1 to week 4, with things for the most part settling into place
Pat Mahomes, Aaron Rodgers, Josh Allen, and Justin Herbert were the only consistent top 10 QB's during the entire season (Joe Burrow nearly made it but hit 11 in week 4)

I'm awarding the following postseason awards based on the data
MVP: Patrick Mahomes
ROTY: Brock Purdy
Most Improved: Geno Smith (+26)
Biggest Regression: Matt Stafford (-23)

Here's a pastebin with my data: https://pastebin.com/ZdeKZUbC

Thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Purdy should be 8th but I'll accept that small sample size as the reason he's lower. As you say, it's been a weird, weird QB season.