Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who were your Tag-Team Champions in February 2023?
This poll is closed.
The Acclaimed (FORMER AEW World Tag Team Champions) 2 10.53%
The Gunns (AEW World Tag Team Champions) 3 15.79%
Catch 2/2 (IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 1 5.26%
The 37KAMINA (KO-D Tag Team Champions) 5 26.32%
Bishamon (IWGP Tag Team Champions) 2 10.53%
The Death Dollz (Impact Knockouts World Tag Team Champions) 1 5.26%
Wasteland War Party (Princess Tag Team Champions) 3 15.79%
7Upp (Goddesses of Stardom Champions) 1 5.26%
Natural Vibes (Open the Twin Gate Champions) 0 0%
Damage CTRL (FORMER WWE Women's Tag Team Champions) 1 5.26%
Lita & Becky Lynch (WWE Women's Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Write-In 0 0%
Total: 19 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
The Acclaimed won in January, but the votes were decidedly spread out more than usual. Could it be that their loss of the titles means their run as PSP's Tag-Team Champions is coming to a close?

The Acclaimed (Anthony Bowens and Max Caster) - FORMER AEW World Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against the Gunns on Dynamite

The Gunns (Austin Gunn and Colten Gunn) - AEW World Tag Team Champions - won from the Acclaimed on Dynamite

Catch 2/2 (Francesco Akira and TJP) - IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - defended against Juts 4 Guys during the New Beginning

The 37KAMINA (Shunma Katsumata and MAO) - KO-D Tag Team Champions - defended against Fuminori Abe & Sanshiro Takagi at Street Wrestling in Tokyo Burlesque, defended against Hikaru Machida & Yukio Sakaguchi at Into the Fight

Bishamon (Hirooki Goto and YOSHI-HASHI) - IWGP Tag Team Champions - defended against the Mighty Don't Kneel during the New Beginning

The Death Dollz (Jessicka, Rosemary, and Taya Valkyrie) - Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions - Jessicka and Taya Valkyrie defended against the Hex at No Surrender

Wasteland War Party (Heidi Howitzer and Max the Impaler) - Princess Tag Team Champions - defended against Rachell Rose and Jada Stone at You Already Know, defended against Blair Onyx and Jody Threat at Anniversary 6

7Upp (Nanae Takahashi and Yuu) - Goddesses of Stardom Champions - defended against MaiHime at 12th Anniversary Supreme Fight 2023

Natural Vibes (Kzy and BIG BOSS Shimizu) - Open the Twin Gate Champions - defended against the F.B.I. at Superfight 2023

Damage CTRL (Dakota Kai and IYO SKI) - FORMER WWE Women's Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Lita & Becky Lynch on Raw

Lita & Becky Lynch - WWE Women's Tag Team Champions - won from Damage CTRL on Raw

Write-In - Any other tag team champions deserving of a nod? Tell me here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The great thing about Bishamon is that they rule and are great, and I love to watch them wrestle :hmmyes:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jerusalem posted:

The great thing about Bishamon is that they rule and are great, and I love to watch them wrestle :hmmyes:

I agree with everything about this post, but ShunMAO though

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Went Catch 22. Didn't actually see much top level tag wrestling in Feb, & what I did was mostly from the DG tag tournament.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I'm voting for Damage Control because Dakota Kai seems like a lovely human.