Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who were your Tag-Team Champions in May 2023?
This poll is closed.
The Lucha Brothers (ROH World Tag Team Champions) 8 36.36%
Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn (Undisupted WWE Tag Team Champions) 3 13.64%
The ABC (Impact World Tag Team Champions) 1 4.55%
The New Era (Goddesses of Stardom Champions) 2 9.09%
FTR (AEW World Tag Team Champions) 1 4.55%
Kongo (Open the Twin Gate Champions) 3 13.64%
Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez (FORMER WWE Women's Tag Team Champions) 1 4.55%
Shayna Baszler & Ronda Rousey (WWE Women's Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Kongo (World Tag Team Champions [AJPW]) 1 4.55%
Calamari Drunken Kings (FORMER Asia Dream Tag Team Champions) 1 4.55%
Chon Shiryu & Shin Suzuki (Asia Dream Tag Team Champions) 1 4.55%
Arez & Komander (AAA World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
None of the Above 0 0%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Last month, not a single person voted for the AEW options, which has to be a record of some sort. Aussie Open won the poll, but will be unable to defend their titles due to...vacating their titles.

The Lucha Brothers (Rey Fenix and Penta El 0M) - ROH World Tag Team Champions - defended against the Blackpool Combat Club on Dynamite

Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn - Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions - defended against the Bloodline at Night of Champions

The ABC (Chris Bey and Ace Austin) - Impact World Tag Team Champions - defended against Subculture at Under Seige

The New Era (MIRAI and Ami Sourei) - Goddesses of Stardom Champions - defended against Fukuoka Double Crazy at Goddess Legend ~Sweet Stardom~, defended against Gold Ship at Flashing Champions

FTR (Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler) - AEW World Tag Team Champions - defended against Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal at Double or Nothing

Kongo (Kenoh and Shuji Kondo) - Open the Twin Gate Champions - defended against Z-Brats at Dead or Alive

Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez - FORMER WWE Women's Tag Team Champions - defended against Damage CTRL on SmackDown

Shayna Baszler & Ronda Rousey - WWE Women's Tag Team Champions - won vacant titles against Chelsea Green & Sonya Deville, Damage CTRL, and Raquel Rodriguez & Shotzi

Kongo (Kenoh and Manabu Soya) - World Tag Team Champions [AJPW] - defended against KONO & Suwama during Sunny Voyage, defended against Voodoo Murders during Super Power Series

Calamari Drunken Kings (Chris Brookes and Masahiro Takanashi) - FORMER Asia Dream Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Chon Shiryu & Shin Suzuki at Mei Suruga Debut 5th Anniversary ~ Under The Big Apple Tree

Chon Shiryu & Shin Suzuki - Asia Dream Tag Team Champions - won from Calamari Drunken Kings at Mei Suruga Debut 5th Anniversary ~ Under The Big Apple Tree

Arez & Komander - AAA World Tag Team Champions - won vacant titles against Jack Evans & Myzteziz Jr. and Octagon Jr. & Rey Horus at Fighting for Mexico (this might not have aired, and I'm sorry if I spoiled this for you)

None of the Above - who's I forget? I dunno, there are a lot of options....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Wow, first time in a while I haven't cared about any of the options. The only title of these I even watch is All Japan's and their title matches weren't particularly good

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
CDK
CDK
CDK
Think about it.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

steenerico

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

new eras

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Meet them in the ring, they're the Mexi-kings.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

SG Bamboo posted:

Wow, first time in a while I haven't cared about any of the options. The only title of these I even watch is All Japan's and their title matches weren't particularly good

I'm just saying that Astronauts defended the BJW Tag Titles twice in May, once against Strong BJ in a match that I think was only on Nico Nico, & once against Kaho & Suzuki at Endless Survivor which I think you'll have seen but maybe not: https://vk.com/video-4499945_456250802?t=2h41m39s.

Them and Kongo in Dragongates are the only tag title holders who made it on my spreadsheet's MOTYC page for a title defence in May

I know you're not into DG, but Kongo vs KAI & ISHIN is good: https://vk.com/video-54361599_456277787?t=2h40m55s

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I did see the Strong BJ match, had just forgotten it since it wasn't at the level of their regular matches. I'll keep that DG tab up for a rainy day knowing full well it may be months before I actually get around to seeing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

karmicknight posted:

CDK
CDK
CDK
Think about it.

Going to rep Shin and Choun for ChocoPro finally having beatable champs