Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who were your Tag-Team Champions in August 2023?
This poll is closed.
FTR (AEW World Tag Team Champions) 13 39.39%
M3K (Open the Twin Gate Champions) 1 3.03%
MKUltra (Impact Knockouts World Tag Team Champions) 1 3.03%
Zennichi Shin Jidai (World Tag Team Champions [AJPW]) 2 6.06%
Rose Gold (FORMER Goddesses of Stardom Champions) 0 0%
REStart (Goddesses of Stardom Champions) 4 12.12%
Aussie Open (FORMER ROH World Tag Team Champions) 2 6.06%
Better Than You Bay Bay (ROH World Tag Team Champions) 9 27.27%
Subculture (FORMER Impact World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
The Rascalz (Impact World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Riko Kaiju & Ayame Sasamura (SEAdLINNG Beyond the Sea Tag Team Champions) 1 3.03%
DAMNATION T.A (FORMER KO-D Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Omega (KO-D Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
None of the Above 0 0%
Total: 33 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Last month, FTR ran away with the vote. Does their latest clash with the Young Bucks propel them back to the top, or is another set of champions gunning for that spot?

FTR (Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler) - AEW World Tag Team Champions - defended against Big Bill & Brian Cage on Collision, defended against the Young Bucks at All In

M3K (Yasushi Kanda and Susumu Mochizuki) - Open the Twin Gate Champions - defended against Z-Brats and Natural Vibes at Dangerous Gate

MKUltra (Killer Kelly and Masha Slamovich) - Impact Knockouts World Tag Team Champions - defended against the Death Dollz, Savannah Evans & Gisele Shaw, and KiLynn King & Jody Threat at Emergence

Zennichi Shin Jidai (Yuma Aoyagi and Kento Miyahara) - World Tag Team Champions [AJPW] - defended against Ryuki Honda & Yuji Nagata during the Royal Road Tournament

Rose Gold (Mariah May and Mina Shirakawa) - FORMER Goddesses of Stardom Champions - unsuccessfully defended against REStart at Osaka Summer Team

REStart (Saori Anou and Natsupoi) - Goddesses of Stardom Champions - won from Rose Gold at Osaka Summer Team

Aussie Open (Kyle Fletcher and Mark Davis) - FORMER ROH World Tag Team Champions - defended against the Hardys on Dynamite, unsuccessfully defended against Better Than You Bay Bay at All In

Better Than You Bay Bay (Adam Cole and MJF) - ROH World Tag Team Champions - won from Aussie Open at All In

Subculture (Mark Andrews and Flash Morgan Webster) - FORMER Impact World Tag Team Champions - defended against three tag teams I've never heard of in various UK wrestling promotions, unsuccessfully defended against the Rascalz at Emergence

The Rascalz (Trey Miguel and Zach Wentz) - Impact World Tag Team Champions - won from Subculture at Emergance

Riko Kaiju & Ayame Sasamura - SEAdLINNNG Beyond the Sea Tag Team Champions - defended against Natsu Sumire & Maya Yukihi at the 8th Anniversary Show

DAMNATION T.A (MJ Paul and Daisuke Sasaki) - FORMER KO-D Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Omega at the Saki Akai 10th Anniversary Show

Omega (Yuji Hino and Makoto Oishi) - KO-D Tag Team Champions - won from DAMNATION T.A at the Saki Akai 10th Anniversary Show

None of the Above - c'mon, do all of these really not float your boat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Easy vote for FTR, that match against the Bucks was another absolute banger.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I would vote for Twin Berries but their last defence was disappointing compared to when they won the belt, so going with my default of Yuma and Kento since tey don't have bad matches

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
Voted for Aussie Open, don't really have a reason it just felt right.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

poi for my friend.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Cavauro posted:

poi for my friend.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

The correct answer is obviously Kento & Yuma, the best, but for the sake of tactical voting I will give the nod to Natsupoi & Saori Anou who are also great. Match with Rose Gold was real good. I'm sure M3K ruled as well but I've still not seen Dangerous Gate yet.

Byepoi

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

voted for the best ZSJ in wrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
I'm gonna vote M3K for every month they're champions because I still can't believe Yasushi Kanda is having the best run of his career in 2023.