Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Deshaun Watson?
gently caress 'em
Lock 'em up
gently caress the Cowboys
Goku should beat him up
View Results

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

OneMoreTime posted:

So I asked Chatgpt to call a passing play for the steelers:

As the offensive coordinator, I'd call a "Trips Right" formation with a "Deep Crossing" concept. The quarterback should look for the slot receiver on the deep crossing route, while the other two receivers clear out the secondary with go routes and a drag route from the running back as a checkdown option. The offensive line should protect the quarterback, and the QB should make a quick read based on the defense's coverage.

So hey, it would decide to protect the QB so that’s an improvement

ChatGPT is better for coding and language stuff. To get a good, accurate football AI you'd have to train it right. Whcich is what I'm gonna do and revolutionize football and in the future you guys can say that you knew the guy who revolutionized football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
One of these days I want a player to thank Satan for a win. Just for a change of pace.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Failson posted:

Football is bad.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Every sideline pass is 5-10 years oob

:raise: but lol either way

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Failson posted:

Football is bad.

Yup.....

See yall for TNFin 68 hours.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Tulalip Tulips posted:

One of these days I want a player to thank Satan for a win. Just for a change of pace.

I'd like to thank Satan, lord of darkness

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Qwijib0 posted:

A testament to poor entertainment value, we're only at ~3:20.

A.M.????????????

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

RC and Moon Pie posted:

In my mind, he's still trucking people with intact knees as a young Georgia running back.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

can't believe the second quarter is finally over! excited for the second half of this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Mystic Stylez posted:

can't believe the second quarter is finally over! excited for the second half of this game

Flag for excessive celebration. The game clock will now be reset to 9:11 Q1