Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who were your Tag-Team Champions in September 2023?
This poll is closed.
FTR (AEW World Tag Team Champions) 5 16.13%
Better Than You Bay Bay (ROH World Tag Team Champions) 9 29.03%
REStart (Goddesses of Stardom Champions) 7 22.58%
MKUltra (Impact Knockouts World Tag Team Champions) 3 9.68%
The Rascalz (Impact World Tag Team Champions) 1 3.23%
Omega (FORMER KO-D Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
DAMNATION T.A (KO-D Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn (FORMER Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
The Judgement Day (Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions) 2 6.45%
Bishamon (IWGP Tag Team Champions) 4 12.90%
Write-In 0 0%
Total: 31 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
FTR won their second consecutive month as champs. Will it be a three-peat?

FTR (Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler) - AEW World Tag Team Champions - defended against the Iron Savages on Collision, defended against the Workhorsemen on Collision

Better Than You Bay Bay (Adam Cole and MJF) - ROH World Tag Team Champions - defended against the Dark Order at All Out

REStart (Saori Anou and Natsupoi) - Goddesses of Stardom Champions - defended against Mei Seira & Suzu Suzuki during the 5STAR Grand Prix

MKUltra (Killer Kelly and Masha Slamovich) - Impact Knockouts World Tag Team Champions - defended against Savannah Evans & Gisele Shaw at Victory Road, defended against the Death Dollz on BTI

The Rascalz (Trey Miguel and Zachary Wentz) - Impact World Tag Team Champions - defended against the Motor City Machine Guns at Victory Road

Omega (Yuji Hino and Makoto Oishi) - FORMER KO-D Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against DAMNATION T.A at Big Bang

DAMNATION T.A (Minoru Fujita and KANON) - KO-D Tag Team Champions - won from Omega at Big Bang

Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn - FORMER Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against the Judgement Day at Payback

The Judgement Day (Finn Balor and Damien Priest) - Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions - won from Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn at Payback, defended against Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn on Raw

Bishamon (Hirooki Goto and YOSHI-HASHI) - IWGP Tag Team Champions - defended against TMDK at Destruction in Kobe

Write-In - I know it's kind of a light month, but if you know of any teams I'm missing, by all means tell me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I was gonna vote for Bishamon but that was really a YOSHI-HASHI handicap match more than anything else, and while the results were never in doubt that FTR/Workhorsemen match on Collision absolutely rocked. FTR it is!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

REStart are an easy pick, the match with Mei Seira & Suzu Suzuki was the best tag match I saw last month (well, from last month. The best tag match I saw in September was from August, with Despy in Freedoms)

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
REStart are killing it.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Tie at the top right now, but it's still anyone's to win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

poi