Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Felonious_Monk posted:

If you aren't degenerate enough to watch Giants Bills, you are not ready for the 2023 nfl

im actually pretty excited for this game, only hilarious things can possibly happen either way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

bean mom posted:

philly sports fan mood axis:

Belligerent Smugness ------------------------------|----- Wellness Check
Phillies roll tomorrow,, that'll be swinging back

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

the nfl heard your requests for more daniel jones prime time football loud and clear

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

SamuraiFoochs posted:

gently caress it, we're goin' to hell tonight, baybee

I'll see you all in Gre'thor

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

bean mom posted:

philly sports fan mood axis:

Belligerent Smugness ------------------------------|----- Wellness Check

Do you know anything about Philly sports fans? No one has talked more poo poo in the first six weeks of the season about the Eagles than Eagles fans.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Space Jam posted:

the nfl heard your requests for more daniel jones prime time football loud and clear

Tyrod tyme tonyght

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
You know, everything really started going to hell soon after they posted that "How Similar Jalen Hurts Is to Russell Wilson" graphic.

Which means that this is now a steady progression to Hurts eventually being dunked on by a Spongebob character.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Crescent Wrench posted:

Do you know anything about Philly sports fans? No one has talked more poo poo in the first six weeks of the season about the Eagles than Eagles fans.

Defense has yet to show up this season I don't know why any eagles fan would be acting big

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

bean mom posted:

im actually pretty excited for this game, only hilarious things can possibly happen either way

Taylor goes down. Tommy DeVito goes off for 400 yards and 4 TDs, and some of his associates in waste management ensure that Daniel Jones is never heard from again.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

shyduck posted:

Phillies roll tomorrow,, that'll be swinging back

hope so im genuinely rooting for you guys there

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Sono posted:

Taylor goes down. Tommy DeVito goes off for 400 yards and 4 TDs, and some of his associates in waste management ensure that Daniel Jones is never heard from again.

Tommy DeVito will rise

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

What is the QB situation for the Giants? I thought Daniel Jones was injured.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Anderson Koopa posted:

Tyrod is starting and his backup is Tommy DeVito

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Crescent Wrench posted:

a couple of my very best friends are philly sports fans and not gonna lie, losses like this make me genuinely worried about their well-being

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

fartknocker posted:

Tyrod tyme tonyght

oh yeah i forgot about his neck injury

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Anderson Koopa posted:

What's the level worse than "bad"?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Hughmoris posted:

The Chicago Bears

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Hughmoris posted:

Zach Wilson.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Hughmoris posted:

Mac Jones / Zach Wilson?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Anderson Koopa posted:

Mac Jones / Zach Wilson?

Mac is garbage, but at least has some throws in him from time to time. Parker dropped the most perfect pass he's going to see in his career. Had he caught that, the Pats win.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Sono posted:

Poor Tyrod Taylor has the worst injury luck. Poor dude got hurt just going to a doctor's appointment.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I mean it's Tyrod Taylor, you know exactly the level of bad that is not that much worse then Daniel Jones really

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Sono posted:

Waste Management, also known as The Bears' Front Office.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Mac wishes he was Zach Wilson. On multiple levels.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Anderson Koopa posted:

Poor Tyrod Taylor has the worst injury luck. Poor dude got hurt just going to a doctor's appointment.

The dude speed-runs injuries like some nerd playing Mario 64.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

Mac is garbage, but at least has some throws in him from time to time. Parker dropped the most perfect pass he's going to see in his career. Had he caught that, the Pats win.

I feel like Mac throws more back breaking interceptions, while Zach takes the worse sacks. I don't know / I don't have the numbers in front of me.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

Hughmoris posted:

Does Philly Sports Radio usually go off after a loss?

After a loss, after a win, after a Wednesday when somebody sneezes, take your pick

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The Raiders have a knack for shoving the dagger into the Pats in extravagant fashion, huh.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Ahem.

Tom Tucker posted:

Hahaha Mac Jones folks

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Week 6, and the Lions are (tied for) 1st place in the NFC.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Lions currently look better than the eagles.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

e; wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
e; different thread