Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

A loving novelty hammer

Thauros posted:

phenomenal match dumb booking. after that osprey promo you have to put umino over in front of mox

If Ospreay does leave then i'll agree it's bad booking, but once Umino beats Will in the G1 finals it'll all be worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Mox and Will look on helplessly as Finlay ruins everything they built up, it's a metaphor

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

David Finlay is such a loving drag.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Finlay has put on a few pounds

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

TheKingslayer posted:

David Finlay is such a loving drag.

Unlike the rest of his stable he is not my dog for real

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

SG Bamboo posted:

That's the bad part, I like the people around him.

Too bad they're lead by Just A Guy.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

SG Bamboo posted:

Nth

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

SG Bamboo posted:

Gabe Kidd would be so perfect as the feral leader of this new Bullet Club. Finlay feels so ill-suited to the energy everybody else brings.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh my God they're putting Finlay into the match :cripes:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Even as Newman silently supports his mentor I keep half expecting him to turn, he just looks so shifty

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SG Bamboo posted:

Even as Newman silently supports his mentor I keep half expecting him to turn, he just looks so shifty

He knows Jeff Cobb has his eye on him at the moment, so he's being careful!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

david finlay

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Finally finished Power Struggle, and as great as parts of the show were, let me apologize on behalf of Germany for allowing Fit Finlay's wife to give birth to such a bland, boring, black hole of charisma.

Finlay, du bist ein talentloses Arschloch, verpiss dich in die WWE zu deinem Vater!

I mean for gently caress's sake, Gedo somehow managed to book an even worse main event heel than HOT Evil, something that should have been impossible to do.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
What a load of poo poo.

Like, you could've done Mox/Ospreay. You could've done Shooter/Mox. Hell, DO SHOOTER/OSPREAY AGAIN AT WK WITH SHOOTER FINALLY GOING OVER.

Instead we have some bullshit clusterfuck that centers around David loving Finlay, who is by far the least talented of any of the names I just listed.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Thauros posted:

phenomenal match dumb booking. after that osprey promo you have to put umino over in front of mox

Absolutely. But even that was at least okay-ish with how profoundly Will put Shooter over in the post-match. I still 100% would not have done it, but it at least eased it.

But then loving FINLAY?!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Instead we have some bullshit clusterfuck that centers around David loving Finlay, who is by far the least talented of any of the names I just listed.

This applies to both the main event post-match from last night AND The Bullet Club in general!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
The real kicker? There's a very good chance Finlay ends up as IC champ.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
That would be quite the feat given the title doesn't exist anymore

I hope he specifically conjures the version that Naito beat the poo poo out of

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Ospreay's post-show comments plus the angle with Finlay smashing the US and UK belts seem to imply they've realised getting rid of it was a bad call and that the US title name doesn't work if the belt's gonna be defended more domestically than in the US.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Oh, that's cool - I didn't realize. Yeah, it'll be doubly funny if they bring the IC title out of retirement to try and gave Finlay some shine.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I could even see the stip being the title becomes what the winner wants it to be. Ospreay wins, it's officially the UK title, Mox, it's still the US, Finlay, it's the IC.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ospreay did say,"I know we can't have the Intercontinental Title...." so it may just be an entirely new name. He said he would "elevate" the title so I hope they don't go too gimmicky and call it The Elevation Title or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

This applies to both the main event post-match from last night AND The Bullet Club in general!

LOL that's so true.