Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mike N Eich posted:

I'm very glad Devin Hester is in the hall of fame but, even as a Bears fan, I can acknowledge how silly it is that he went in before Antonio Gates.

Can definitely agree with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
I don't think anyone believes Hester deserves the spot over Gates but the HoF is dumb as poo poo about how many they let in every year.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
never mind this post.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

A.o.D. posted:

never mind this post.

save it for the Wrong Thread thread

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Hester and Gates obviously both deserved to get in this year. If you have to bump someone I suppose it's Willis, who probably gets in next year with a weak class.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Borsche69 posted:

save it for the Wrong Thread thread

it was on topic but others had already made the point more cogently.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

I don’t even remember this and 99% sure I was there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I'm used to people pissing and moaning about people like Namath, Swann, Bettis and Davis, but it's a bit surprising anyone would complain about Hester. Antonio Gates should have gotten in 1st ballot, but there's little doubt he will be inducted