Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
I like CJ

https://x.com/sammy______g/status/1784001532322607200?s=46&t=G8Aq6A5iUmw5R1Z4gfWSjw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
It also helps with the narrative that he was cut after like half a season with the Jets before rejoining his old team.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

I'm all for Mac Jones erasure.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Incredible

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Friendship with the Titans is over, Texans are the new honorary AFCN team

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

kiimo posted:

I didn't want to defend Rice AND Hardman but Hardman has been perfectly okay as a second rounder it's just taking him over DK Metcalf that stings.

re Hardman:

He has zero WR skills except running. He can't release, can't run routes, can't track the ball, can't catch that well, can't improvise when Mahomes is scrambling, can't block (fine whatever). He CAN run real fast and sorta has good ballcarrier vision. So he has done well with Jet Sweeps and Screens and is an okay punt returner when he isn't making mental mistakes (another issue, he is incredibly stupid).

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
the kindest thing to say about Hardman is he is like late-career Ray Allen. If he's open in the corner pass him the ball and he will sink the 3.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

CJ Stroud is my favorite player not on my team.

I love how he refuses to stand down. The clip of them taking the best players and arguing who would win was absolutely INCREDIBLE.

He knows his poo poo, and refuses to let someone who is just trying to talk over him with an incorrect opinion get off the hook. I love him.

edit: here

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1783330758339502428

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Blaine Gabbert, two time Super Bowl champion, was definitely worth a first round pick.

actually on second thought, I approve of the rings argument. It sustains me as a fan of the best teams.

Whoa there motherfucker

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

kiimo posted:

I love how he refuses to stand down. The clip of them taking the best players and arguing who would win was absolutely INCREDIBLE.

He knows his poo poo, and refuses to let someone who is just trying to talk over him with an incorrect opinion get off the hook. I love him.

*TO lip quiver* Wish that were my qb

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

kiimo posted:

Goddamn he rules. Texans are going to be a problem this year. How’s tank doin?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol goddamn loving Bryce young

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

kiimo posted:

These CJ and Micah videos are great.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Hardman catching the Super Bowl winner is basically the Al Bundy bit but actually meaningful lol and it owns. I’m all for the guys who were like the 50th most impactful player on the roster winding up with multiple rings

There’s a ton of random rear end Patriots with 3 rings. Googling this now “Je’Rod Cherry” played special teams during their first 3 wins. I have zero memory of this man. James Develin has 3 as a fullback with less than 300 career total yards across 7 seasons. Get that glory you crazy bastards

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Stroud should do a normal weekly NFL podcast while also being an NFL starter

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

kiimo posted:

The Chargers on the other hand

I'm sure someone will make the dumbass argument that they Started in LA

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Stroud in his second year and already has secured his post playing career in media. I think we're going to be hearing him talk for the rest of our short old rear end lives and I'm here for it

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Man :smith:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/korey-cunningham-former-nfl-lineman-found-dead-in-new-jersey-home-at-age-28-163206386.html

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Gotta show this to Tyreek and let him get furious he wasn’t in Strouds lineup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Freaquency posted:

Friendship with the Titans is over, Texans are the new honorary AFCN team