Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

this is a thread to talk about bigfoots in or, if you are a bigfoot, to talk about yourself in.

op's a little light on account of me having not met any bigfeet and not having any credible photographic or audio recordings of bigfoots to post. I expect this to change soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

this thing is kinda nearby. the wiki page says they tried bating it with carcasses and caught only bears. clearly, a carcass is not adequate bait for a bigfoot. should I happen to go visit the bigfoot trap, what do you, dear internet, suggest I bait it with?

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

If we're being perfectly honest, bigfood chasers are just diverting research funding away from the endangered Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal
Unfortunately tickets for the annual Bigfoot conference sold out almost instantly: https://ohiobigfootconference.org

But there's always the Mothman festival as a consolation prize: https://www.mothmanfestival.com

There was also that one time I may have been mistaken for sasquatch while backpacking. I'd fallen and injured my knee, so I was walking kinda funny and groaning every time I put weight on it. As we were setting up camp that later that evening, someone spotted a pair of headlights coming down the trail. I stood up and turned around to get a look, but the motion wrenched my knee pretty good, and the resulting grunt was loud enough that it stopped both headlights in their tracks as they both spun to look my way, paused for a second, and quickly retreated back up the trail they had come down from. Sometimes I wonder if there's a blurry picture of me floating around from that encounter that gets shown around as proof that sasquatch exists.