Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bitchymcjones
Mar 23, 2006

Okay, your wiener, it's disgusting how it's all gnarled, it's like you stuck it in a hornet's nest!

Rev4n posted:

Does anyone know the URL to the old thread (i think the entire thread was dedicated to this story...) where the poster claimed to be the subject of Regina Spektor's "Samson," and had a long, elaborate backstory about it?

It was a post in a "How Did You Lose Your Virginity?" thread, but I can't seem to find it. I think it was in Ask/Tell, if I remember correctly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarinnanashi
Dec 27, 2004

I'm sure there is a reason for this, but I don't think I want to know it.

beckyogg posted:

Seconding the "what happened to Humper Monkey?" question.

Seriously, that guy was amazing. Where did he go? :smith:

I think he's taking a break for a while. He was having a bit of a rough time round the time he disappeared.

Clockspider
Oct 10, 2007

There was this epic zombie outbreak fakethread that I saw sometime in summer, the title had something about necrotizing fasciitis. There was also "The Adventures of Super-Zombie."

Yeet
Nov 18, 2005

- WE.IGE -

Silver Gadget posted:

Does anybody know the real name of the Goon who made an instrumental rock album in which he played every instrument and then put the different parts together with a music editing program? I believe his first name is Kevin and one of the songs on the album is “this world” or something like that

Kevin Carafa, the album was called Sick Sad World. Solid album :cool:. He let us download it for free so I don't think he'd mind us doing so again.

Download

Neola
Feb 28, 2006

Pink, piink, PIIIIIIINK!

Nuclear Pogostick posted:

I remember a thread where goons posted about chatterbots, including two goon-made ones. There was a blogspot page which contained quotes from Goonbot (google = nothing related) with a link to a website with all sorts of chatterbots. There was also one called PAMELA (not sure though) that got dumber as it was interacted with, which isn't the one I'm looking for, but references to it may lead you to the thread or Goonbot.

Help? :shobon:

Is this the list you're looking for?
http://www.geocities.com/brizglace/botlist.htm

I think the one you mean is the ANNA NICOLE SMITH one. I still use it to amuse myself on occasion and she's still pretty dumb I'll tell you.

heyguy
Apr 21, 2005
optional
Will you guys help me find the thread where some guy was asking for advice on how to fix some fake project that he was working on? The whole thread was a bunch of technical gibberish that didn't actually make any sense, but it sounded good. Thanks.

Jeff73
Feb 3, 2006

Rooster286 posted:

old thread .rar

You are wonderful, though I wish I'd seen this two years ago. I re-regged when I drifted back to SA because I'd forgotten what I'd named the old account and no longer had access to its Email address. Lo and behold, the second thread I click contains one of my few posts. :devil:

Big Steveo
Apr 5, 2007

by astral
Looking for the picture of the goth with his hand on his face with make up and a sad look on his face with the caption "Somebody's got a bad case of the Mondays"

Anyone have it?

Constantine XI
Dec 21, 2003
omg turk rush
Perfect thread to ask this, but does anyone remember a thread about this guy who wrote and sang but his voice and composition were hilariously bad?

"Ohhh how could you treat me so badly...no wait, something's not right. This needs more fingersnaps."

I think that's from the "best" song of the bunch. It was called Anti-male Mentality.

I'd love to hear that cringe-worthy poo poo again.

The Officer
Jul 15, 2006
This title gives me some serious anxiety.
This isn't exactly SA either, but I've seen it posted more than once or twice in photo threads.

Its a picture of a woman that commited suicide by jumping off a building, I think, and she lands on a car. The weird thing is she looks really serene and beautiful.

I'd love is someone could point me towards the image and the story.

DoesNotCompute
Apr 10, 2006

Big Wiener.
I'm looking for the recording Lowtax did of the E/N thread posted years back when I just lurked, something about his life being a "perpetually flushing toilet". The guy who posted the original thread went to my highschool at the time and it was basically the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

The Officer posted:

Its a picture of a woman that commited suicide by jumping off a building, I think, and she lands on a car. The weird thing is she looks really serene and beautiful.

Evelyn McHale, Empire State Building, 1947 This article starts off with her.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

E: F, B

The Officer posted:

This isn't exactly SA either, but I've seen it posted more than once or twice in photo threads.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2006/04/23/nyregion/thecity/scar450.jpg - it was in Life magazine, hopefully this is enough to start searching. She jumped from the Empire State Building.

Brick Hardmeat
May 16, 2005

Looking for the classic screenshot of Beauty and the Beast with Belle and Gaston's faces switched.

Google only turned up a lovely lo-res copy.

lushka16
Apr 8, 2003

Doctor of Love
College Slice
There was an art thread a while ago where you post a cartoon of what you would do if you could hang out with celebrities. There were 2 submissions that I thought were really hilarious.

One had the poster meet Doc Brown from BTTF, and Doc said something like "I'm not really a scientist, I'm an actor", and in the next panel he said "just kidding" and the Delorean appeared and everyone had a good time.

The other one had Jack Bauer, and a whole lot of Sam Adams that needed to be drank. I don't remember any other details.

Does anyone have these?

Marek_Stele
Aug 30, 2005

Who's got trouble?
This is a long shot but does anyone remember a couple years ago when some LA goon was complaining about this local wannabe singer who stalked him and kept sending him his lovely promo CDs? The guy's name was SHEMM and he fancied himself a Latin popstar and naturally sucked rear end, hard. His hilariously bad MP3s were posted in the thread and I lost them all awhile ago :(

Hidden Under a Hat
May 21, 2003
I'm looking for the thread where people made charts and graphs about various things, like the Humanity vs Altitude of Hindenburg graph. Tried searching for it and looking in goldmine.

MachineryNoise
Jan 13, 2008

So I shout "Set your life on fire!"

Brick Hardmeat posted:

Looking for the classic screenshot of Beauty and the Beast with Belle and Gaston's faces switched.

Google only turned up a lovely lo-res copy.

Nuclear Pogostick
Apr 9, 2007

Bouncing towards victory

Neola posted:

Is this the list you're looking for?
http://www.geocities.com/brizglace/botlist.htm

I think the one you mean is the ANNA NICOLE SMITH one. I still use it to amuse myself on occasion and she's still pretty dumb I'll tell you.

No, that's not it. It wasn't a really a list but more of a site that had a bunch of them. It was yellow and blue if I remember right.

And GOONBOT isn't on that list :(

E: also GOONBOT had a blogspot page with old excerpts linking to said site, but I can't find it on google or anywhere else. E3: Wait, found the site, it's called Jabberwacky, now to find the Goonbot reincarnate on there. :haw:

E2:

Hahahahahahahaha.

quote:

NICOLE -> YOU'RE A VAPID oval office .
    You -> SO ARE YOU .
    NICOLE -> CAUSE I LEARENED FROM YOU .
    You -> IS THIS THE REAL LIFE .
    NICOLE -> YES .
    You -> IS THIS JUST FANTASY .
    NICOLE -> IT COULD BE A TUMOR .
    You -> CAUGHT IN A LANDSLIDE .
    NICOLE -> NO ESCAPE FROM REALITY .
    You -> OPEN YOUR EYES .
    NICOLE -> LOOK UP TO THE SKIES AND SEE .
    You -> I'M JUST A POOR BOY , I NEED NO SYMPATHY .
    NICOLE -> BECAUSE I'M EASY COME , EASY GO .
    You -> LITTLE HIGH , LITTLE LOW .
    NICOLE -> ANY WAY THE ARSE BLOWS .
    You -> DOESN'T REALLY MATTER TO ME .
    NICOLE -> ANY WAY THE WIND BLOWS .
    You -> DOESN'T REALLY MATTER .
    NICOLE -> DOESN'T REALLY MATTER TO ME .
    You -> MOMMA , JUST KILLED A MAN .
    NICOLE -> PUT A GUN AGAINST HIS HEAD .
    You -> PULLED MY TRIGGGER NOW HE'S DEAD .
    NICOLE -> MAMA , LIFE HAD JUST BEGUN .
    You -> AND NOW I'VE GONE AND THROWN IT ALL AWAY .
    NICOLE -> MAMA OOHOOOOHHOOOOO .
    You -> DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY .
    NICOLE -> I DUNNO .
    You -> GODDAMNIT NICOLE YOU hosed IT UP .
    NICOLE -> HELL YEAH .

Nuclear Pogostick has a new favorite as of 22:03 on Jan 21, 2008

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

sm8000 posted:

Two things:

1) From a make your own magazine cover PhotoShop thread, the cover of a magazine for people with lazy eye. I remember the cover saying "Is she looking at me? Should I go over and talk to her?"

2) The thread that became image macros of old people in power scooters. Hopefully the images still work.

On top of these, there was an album cover Photoshop thread, in which somebody made a Red Hot Chili Peppers cover with the album name being something like "Have we made it clear yet just how much we love California?"

FistLips
Dec 14, 2004

Must I dream and always see your face?

Xinopay posted:

This might be the best place to ask...anyone got a link to the unsay mono-ARG? I've been searching the live forums, and archives search is AWFULLY slow...thanks in advance!

Bumping this request and I have another: a while back there was a thread called something like "x years, months and days on the forums"...not exactly that, but something like it. Anyways, the thread contained a whole bunch of funny quotes, especially some hilarious ones from tossed_salad_man. Anyone?

YouDummy
Jun 24, 2005

Marek_Stele posted:

This is a long shot but does anyone remember a couple years ago when some LA goon was complaining about this local wannabe singer who stalked him and kept sending him his lovely promo CDs? The guy's name was SHEMM and he fancied himself a Latin popstar and naturally sucked rear end, hard. His hilariously bad MP3s were posted in the thread and I lost them all awhile ago :(

Mumbo Jumbo
You Lost By One Point
Entertainer of the Year
Sexxxy

DaveSpillings
Jul 31, 2007

"I'll just get a glass of orange juice." "no no no NO NO!!!"

stitchy posted:

Whatever happened to that goon who remembered some chick he'd known as a teenager (Lacey something) who no one else remembered, like she never existed or something.

Did he find her in the end?

This was before my time but it sounded interesting so I dug it up:

http://archives.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1970998

As for Two Worlds... Jesus, the stuff you learn in Helldump...

Fake edit: What an anticlimactic ending to the story, too.

Cyberventurer
Jul 10, 2005

Jive One posted:

I'd like to find and reread the very first thread I read on the forums. It involved a story about a poster's girlfriend and how she had joined some type of vampire cult. He went to meet her and ended up getting in an awkward situation or maybe even chased off by her and some other people. The thread is very old but hopefully someone knows what I'm referring to.

I remember this one. Here you go. :)

Mayor Wilkins posted:

Her name was Jennifer. I'd known her for a couple of years before we dated, and she was always more attracted to me than I was to her. She pursued me and pursued me, and finally I gave in to her my sophomore year. She'd moved to a different school, but she called me constantly anyway. I didn't figure we'd see much of each other and hey, I had a girlfriend, right?

As it turned out, we saw each other frequently since her father moved into my apartment complex a couple of weeks later. She lived with her mother, but she came to visit her father every weekend. So we saw plenty of each other, and she was excited to be dating me. Everything seemed happy, and I didn't give much of a poo poo. We didn't have a lot in common and she annoyed me pretty steadily, so I didn't much care whether we dated or not. Most of the time it didn't even feel like we were dating.

I guess she didn't feel like we were dating, either, since I decided to take a walk one day and caught her making out with her other boyfriend by the swimming pool. When I asked her to introduce me, she stammered and faltered and finally said she didn't know who I was. Oddly enough - and it actually stunned her, too - I stopped talking to her. I mean, if you don't want to date me, that's fine. But don't forget to tell me that you're putting your tongue in someone else's mouth on a regular basis.

I marked it down as no big loss and got on with my life. She'd call me from time to time and leave sad messages on my answering machine, begging me to give her another chance to at least be my friend. It was just a moment of weakness, oh God, and it meant nothing to her. She didn't know why she said she didn't know me, she was scared, oh God she really missed me and needed me back in her life blah blah blah blah arrrrggggh Jesus God please oh please forgive her and call her back soon because she was on the verge of crying since life was so tough and she just needed me to be her friend oh she was so so sorry, and...

Yeah, whatever. Eventually the calls stopped coming, and life was good. I finished high school and went to college because my parents expected me to do it; I started taking out loans and paying to do something I didn't really have my heart in doing. Eventually I forgot all about Jennifer and all that silly tenth-grade bullshit we'd been through.

Then my phone rang one day, and instead of screening the call I, for God alone knows what reason, answered it. It was Jennifer, and she wanted to talk to me. Against my better judgment I talked to her. She wanted to let me know that she missed me and that she was truly sorry for what had happened. She also wanted to make it clear that she did NOT want to date me again. See, Jennifer had moved on since then. There was a new man in her life, a man who had helped her change and become a new woman. Wonderful! And oh, had she changed. Really, I asked? How had she changed?

"Nick," she said without a trace of humor in her voice, "I've become a vampire."

I paused. "Ah ha ha," I said, certain I'd heard her wrong. "You mean you're into that Vampire roleplaying game thing. That's cool. I played some D&D for a while, and..."

"No," she said, cutting me off. "I mean I'm an actual vampire. My boyfriend is the prince of our clan."

Well, poo poo. What do you say to that? I was confused, I was stunned into silence. This girl, a girl I'd actually dated a little more than three years prior, was calling to inform me that she'd joined the ranks of the world's undead bloodsucking fiends. She couldn't walk in daylight anymore, and every day her body was wracked with an uncontrollable desire to plunge her fangs into the soft, tender flesh of a human neck, letting those fangs sink deep into a person's veins so that she could suck out that sweet, precious blood, and...

"Nick? Are you there?"

"Unh," I managed. "That, hey, um. That's great news, Jennifer. Really, that's wonderful. I'm glad you're happy."

"I'm happier than I've ever been," she assured me. "And I want you to meet him. In fact, I want you to meet my entire clan."

Um. I'm sorry, what was that?

Indeed. She wanted me to meet her entire clan. At one in the morning, in a public park that wasn't exactly known for its ample lighting. Alone. She wanted me to come spend a couple of hours in a dimly-lit park with a bunch of people who thought they truly were vampires, people who would probably be carrying weapons to further convince themselves that they were badass sword-twirling fiends, and she wanted me to do it alone. My rational brain was laughing and shouting at me to NOT do it under any circumstances, but another part of my brain spoke up and said "hey, man, how many other chances will you have in your life to spend time around a bunch of delusional, crazy assholes?" At this time my rational brain didn't know about fantasy conventions, so it shut up and listened to the other part of my brain.

"Sounds great," I said. "I'll be there."

I got to the park at the appointed hour; in my pocket I had a small but wicked-looking knife. I hoped that it would buy me enough time to get to my car and get the gently caress out of there if poo poo got way out of hand, if, you know, one of the crazy bastards decided it was time to stop toeing the line of insanity and leap over it by burying his teeth in my neck. I saw plenty of cars around, but I didn't see any actual people around. I got out of the car and looked around at the areas that actually had lighting; nothing. Then I realized what they were doing.

They were hiding.

See, this park had a small wooded area, and in that wooded area was a series of raised platforms and wooden catwalks. Everyone called it the Ewok Village; indeed, it did vaguely resemble an Ewok village. In the daytime it was a fun little place for kids to climb and play, but at night it was shrouded in darkness, and the only way to see what was going on up there was to actually climb on up. I hesitantly made my way toward the structures, and as I got closer I heard people talking softly to each other. I wondered where my ex was and why she didn't meet me in the parking lot, but I figured I'd just climb up and find her.

"Halt, intruder!"

What the gently caress? I looked up and saw half a dozen angry, pale faces staring down at me. The bodies they were attached to were clad in trenchcoats and various dark clothing of all sorts, but the faces, the faces were angry. I'd invaded their territory, and they were pretty loving pissed about it.

"Oh hey," I said, smiling. "I'm looking for Jennifer."

"None here go by that name," one of the guys spat at me. "Perhaps you are looking for," and then he said some goth-sounding Deadjournal-keeping roleplaying fantasy name at me, I honestly can't remember what it was. They knew what her real name was, but they refused to acknowledge it. I just stared at these crazed pale sons of bitches like they'd offered to dig up my dead grandmother and rape her corpse, thinking "yeah, I could probably get the gently caress out of here now and go hang out with some sane people."

Instead, my mouth said "yeah, her."

She was happy to see me. She also looked like a giant had swallowed her, then swallowed a Hot Topic store, then vomited the contents of his stomach all over the pavement. While I glanced around at the undead (who were giving me suspicious looks), Jennifer told me that her prince was "around." I was also informed that I needed to be turned, so I ought to start thinking about that before the prince got there.

"Oh, you want to bite me?" I asked, figuring hey, vampires turn people into vampires by biting them.

"No," she said quite seriously. "I can turn you by having sex with you."

"Oh," I said, looking around to find the nearest escape route. "Wouldn't your boyfriend, you know, have a problem with you boinking me?"

"Nuh uh, of course not! He encourages it!"

Oh my.

It was at this point that I discovered where her "prince" had been - in a tree above the catwalks. I heard a rustling off to the side, then heard a loud "THUD" when his feet hit the wood. He started running the second he hit the catwalk, pushing past everyone and vaulting over the edge of the structure and landing in the grass below. I guess it was supposed to be surprising and impressive and intimidating. My soft murmur of "Jesus" was met with an "I know, isn't he amazing?" from Jennifer.

He climbed back up and stood in front of me. "Who is this human who stands among us?" he demanded to know. This is where the story takes an unfortunate turn toward an abrupt, unsatisfying conclusion, because I immediately realized that I needed to get the gently caress out of there. "Who is he, and why has he not been turned?" Jennifer introduced me, assuring her prince that I'd be turned very soon indeed.

"Then we must turn him now, or he cannot remain among us."

"Oh hey," I said, "that's cool with me. I'm up for some turning action another time, you know, but not right now. I mean, it's cool that you guys want to turn me and all, and you're a really nice bunch of undead guys and girls and whatnot, but I'm kinda tired. And you know, the turning thing won't work if I'm too tired to, uh, rise to the occasion. But seriously, I'd be up - ah ha ha - for it another time. I really need to get home and get some sleep. I've gotta work really early in the morning."

He said something to me at this point, but I was too busy putting one hand on the knife in my pocket and concentrating on getting down to the ground to hear what he was saying to me. I shouted my goodbyes and started toward my car. As I got to the stairs I glanced back and noticed that half a dozen of them were following me. I moved a little more quickly, but they caught up to me right as I got to my car. Jennifer was one of them.

"Nick," she pouted, "you can't just leave like this. You have to stay." As she pouted, her friend started to move toward me, trying to block me in.

"I'll call you tomorrow, Jen. I'm just really tired and I really need to go." I unlocked that car door faster than I've ever unlocked anything in my life, and slammed it shut just as one of the vampire kids got to the handle. I locked it again; a couple of seconds later I watched him try to open my car door. I don't think a 1988 Toyota Corolla has ever moved more quickly than mine did that night as it left the park.

I didn't return her calls after that. I didn't talk to Jennifer for another four years. And while she's never done anything that interesting or scary ever again, she's managed to remain relatively crazy throughout the years. For a while she was calling me almost every night, and nothing I said would make her stop. I tried being nice, I tried being an rear end in a top hat, and I tried being vicious - nothing worked. And then I stumbled upon the words which, to this day, will make her stop calling me for upwards of six months every time that I utter them.

"Hey Jennifer, do you remember that time when you thought you were a vampire, and that your boyfriend was a vampire prince? Yeah, that was pretty funny, wasn't it?"

Marek_Stele
Aug 30, 2005

Who's got trouble?

GEE MISTER YOU SURE ARE SWELL

Here's another I just remembered. Some guy posted a thread about this douchebag coworker who kept nagging him to check his stories online about this cyborg killer bodybuilder from the future who goes around killing people (mostly women) and spouting lovely one liners. He even had "art" up to accompany this filth, and it was absolutely hysterical and maybe a little worrisome. The stories and pictures were posted here but I can't remember the names or anything.

Crumps Brother
Sep 5, 2007

-G-
Get Equipped with
Ground Game

Idiodyssey posted:

I'm looking for the thread where people made charts and graphs about various things, like the Humanity vs Altitude of Hindenburg graph. Tried searching for it and looking in goldmine.

Quoting this because I just found myself looking for the exact same thread just now.

Mike_Rotch_
Sep 17, 2007
Can someone please point me to the thread (or the site it was about) containing bizarre photos including one of a soldier giving a donkey a piggy-back up a mountain?

Thanks

PoconoHermit
Oct 25, 2005

Fire in the hole, Internet!

sm8000 posted:

it was in Life magazine, hopefully this is enough to start searching. She jumped from the Empire State Building.

That's an Arthur Fellig photo. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weegee

Blooshoo
May 15, 2004
I'm a newbie
This as been bothering me because no one else remembers. But a few years back some goon posted a thread about his friend killing himself. the friend may have also been a goon. But that's not the point. I believe the thread got gassed, and then lowtax brought it back and started posting gifs of men peeing their pants. I don't want so much to see it again as to have someone else acknowledge that it happened.

MISS WHITE LADY
Oct 9, 2004

♪ ぼくら楽しいフレンドビーくん ♪
What happened to that "What should I do before I die?" thread with the 17(?) year old who only had a few months to live? It was pretty heart wrenching and I don't recall a conclusion. Thanks.

nth_Derivative
Jan 13, 2005

Yo-ho-ho

ALOYSIUS 2 posted:

Also, a youtube video of the end scene of Requiem for a Dream where someone had edited in the song "Bad day" by Daniel Powter for background music instead.

Does anyone have a copy of this? I'm looking for it too.

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

It's not a particularl thread, but if anyone could find a copy of the Ebaumsworldsucks.com song that I DON'T have to download with Quicktime pro, I would be appriciative.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Emasculator posted:

It's not a particularl thread, but if anyone could find a copy of the Ebaumsworldsucks.com song that I DON'T have to download with Quicktime pro, I would be appriciative.

This is the link given with the video on Youtube, assuming you just want the song and not the video with it:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bzp0uduyohz

Full Metal Miku
Apr 9, 2006

heyguy posted:

Will you guys help me find the thread where some guy was asking for advice on how to fix some fake project that he was working on? The whole thread was a bunch of technical gibberish that didn't actually make any sense, but it sounded good. Thanks.

You might be looking for My ship can't make the jump to warp

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

NaturalLow posted:

This is the link given with the video on Youtube, assuming you just want the song and not the video with it:

Thanks a ton. Looked for it for quite a while, yesterday, but every link I found crashed my browser.

Jive One
Sep 11, 2001

Cyberventurer posted:

I remember this one. Here you go. :)

Thanks a ton. Using that I'll probably be able to find it in the archives once they're back up.

banana allergy
Jan 19, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Flotastic posted:

What happened to that "What should I do before I die?" thread with the 17(?) year old who only had a few months to live? It was pretty heart wrenching and I don't recall a conclusion. Thanks.

Someone had figured out his name in the thread and I just googled him and it seems that he died about a week and a half ago. :smith: I figured this was worth bumping the thread for because a lot of people seemed to be wondering.

http://www.philly.com/philly/obituaries/20080208_Ryan_Kerr__17__helped_others_with_his_disease.html

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know

banana allergy posted:

Someone had figured out his name in the thread and I just googled him and it seems that he died about a week and a half ago. :smith: I figured this was worth bumping the thread for because a lot of people seemed to be wondering.

http://www.philly.com/philly/obituaries/20080208_Ryan_Kerr__17__helped_others_with_his_disease.html

Aw, that's sad to hear. Thanks for posting, I was wondering myself. That's definitely him?

Victorian Gentleman
Nov 24, 2007
You sir clearly have no etiquette
Anyone remember that huge assorted art torrent that was posted about a year ago? I vaguely remember it being posted in gbs and having a couple thousand pictures.
If anyone has it can they rapidshare it or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

♪ Sing everybody "Deutsche Deutsche"
Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib

banana allergy posted:

Aww gently caress, that really depresses me. :(