Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

I was reading a thread about Toblerone Triangular in helldump just now, and the first post included a nice series of mp3's of someone reading TT's posts. Did any of you manage to save those, and if so, can you host it somewhere other than Tindeck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jort Fortress
Mar 3, 2005

Anyone have that video of the singing guy loving the girl in the rear end?

GrumpyBear
Nov 29, 2004
crooked
I scanned the thread and I don't think I saw this one yet.

There's a black and white picture of this girl moshing... she's a bit chunky and has the muffin-top thing going on. One leg is like stuck straight out and her arms are like, stuck to her sides. In the background there's this random guy with a look of absolute horror on his face as he watches.

I would appreciate the photo, as well I remember a thread of photoshops involving this photo and I'd like to find that as well.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

GrumpyBear posted:

I scanned the thread and I don't think I saw this one yet.

There's a black and white picture of this girl moshing... she's a bit chunky and has the muffin-top thing going on. One leg is like stuck straight out and her arms are like, stuck to her sides. In the background there's this random guy with a look of absolute horror on his face as he watches.

I would appreciate the photo, as well I remember a thread of photoshops involving this photo and I'd like to find that as well.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

http://moshgirl.com/about/

jny
Jan 3, 2005

STICK TO THE PLAN!
Anyone remember back in 2004 a guy was a janitor at a school or something, he found a diary of some really skanky girl and typed it out. That thread made me buy an account, truely epic.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Some months ago, someone posted a thread where, if memory serves me right, his father had basically destroyed his life (marriage, job, social life, family) through an addiction to some 'free' mmo (possibly flyff or something similarly named). I think the poster mentioned him having spent somewhere in the region of thousands to tens of thousands of dollars on in-game items including "gpotatos", and other such clusterfuckery.

Failing that, any similar tales would be appreciated. It's for a good cause (hopefully scaring a friend out of his mmo addiction).

Fearsome Critter: I have a copy of that somewhere, possibly on an old PC. If I find it, I'll try and get it to you.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Meowbot posted:

There were two real funny threads that I can't find for the life of me.

I am searching for the thread where the subject is "how many kids can you take on at once?" which had an image of the doom hud and a bunch of children running toawrds someone in a gymnasium.

I think I remember...if memory serves it was called "How many 5 year olds can you take on at once?" and various people would chime in with different scenarios about how many they thought they could handle. I'm doing a search in the archives and live forums now, I'll see if I can dig it up. :)

Serrath
Mar 17, 2005

I have nothing of value to contribute
Ham Wrangler
This would be an older thread, like 3-4 years ago...

Someone had a common named gmail account and someone sent him an email intended for another address telling him that some business deal would be late. The goon had a long email conversation with the person pretending to be the intended recipient and complaining about the business deal. It was <really> well written, I had it saved on my last laptop but have since bought a new one

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

jny posted:

Anyone remember back in 2004 a guy was a janitor at a school or something, he found a diary of some really skanky girl and typed it out. That thread made me buy an account, truely epic.

I'm pretty sure I have this saved on my laptop back at my apartment, but I'm out of town and won't get back until tomorrow. I'll see if it's there if nobody's posted it by tomorrow night.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Here's something that's loving ancient that probably no one reading this will have.

A really really long rear end time ago, at least 5 or 6 years ago, someone (I want to say maybe Hamburglar?) made a fake geocities/tripod/angelfire/etc hosted site that was written from the viewpoint of a frat guy or something, with javascript poo poo flying all over the page and annoying graphics everywhere. But, the thing I'm specifically looking for, is there was a looping background wav that was just a simple drum loop and someone (edit: with a high-ish, nasally voice) going "Aw yeeaahh!! Aw, aw, aw yeaahh!" over and over. It was like a two second loop, if that. If anyone has that, that would be amazing.

Reformed Pissboy has a new favorite as of 02:57 on Mar 20, 2008

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

♪ Sing everybody "Deutsche Deutsche"
Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib

Pink Baby Goku posted:

Here's something that's loving ancient that probably no one reading this will have.

A really really long rear end time ago, at least 5 or 6 years ago, someone (I want to say maybe Hamburglar?) made a fake geocities/tripod/angelfire/etc hosted site that was written from the viewpoint of a frat guy or something, with javascript poo poo flying all over the page and annoying graphics everywhere. But, the thing I'm specifically looking for, is there was a looping background wav that was just a simple drum loop and someone going "Aw yeeaahh!! Aw, aw, aw yeaahh!" over and over. It was like a two second loop, if that. If anyone has that, that would be amazing.

Don't know the site but from your description it sounds like Yello's "Oh Yeah".

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.

Grifter posted:

Does anyone know who took this photograph?

(click for big)

It was taken by a goon and years ago I wanted to buy a print of it but I didn't have the money. Now I do, but I lost their contact info.
I'm still looking for this photographer's website.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Evil Vin posted:

Don't know the site but from your description it sounds like Yello's "Oh Yeah".

No, the vocals sounded more a nerdy white rapper, similar to the Beastie Boys I guess. Totally on the opposite end of the spectrum from that song you linked :)

Victorian Gentleman
Nov 24, 2007
You sir clearly have no etiquette

skander posted:

Yes.

I had it all along, just on a different drive than I thought. 3000+ files, from the fourteenth century on. Many thanks to whomever compiled it in the first place.

Sorry I didnt check this thread in a little while, thanks alot for posting this dude! :buddy:

Lixer
Dec 3, 2005

What does Depeche Mode mean? I like kinky sex with a scoop of ice cream
I'm looking for a file from a "how to get the job" type of thread in GBS about a year ago.
It was for a resume based on the law of thirds (or something like that) that a graphic designer came up with and he posted a pdf template.
Thanks!

AcridWhistle
Aug 20, 2003

Feasting on the flesh of a recently killed zombie probably wasn't the smartest of moves

Fearsome Critter posted:

Looking for a copy of the original Pizza Matrix by Jesmaster (the video file, not a youtube link). I found the goldmine article, but all the links have expired.

Jesmaster PizzaMatrix

emelianenko
Mar 17, 2006

the best nipple
Groovy.

I've tried searching for it for a long time now, but I cannot find the thread.

Apparently a couple of years ago there was a thread about the absolute messiest, dirtiest and untidy room, with pics. There was one room that looked like it was in a goddamn basement made of mud with hanging romex attached to seemingly broken lights and poo poo.

I hope I'm not being too vague, it was a great loving thread and it was before I had even registered. I have yet to be able to find any of those pics again, and some of those goddamn rooms were hilariously horrible.

Anyone?

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

AcridWhistle posted:

Jesmaster PizzaMatrix

Holy poo poo, thank you so much. You are my god.

That was the most amazing thing I have ever had the pleasure of seeing.

Hydrogen Oxide
Jan 16, 2006
H2Woah

Bob Sacamano posted:

Anyone have that video of the singing guy loving the girl in the rear end?

http://rapidshare.com/files/100899472/singing.mpeg.html nws of course, but if you download this at work you're a loving idiot who deserves not only to be fired but also die of asphyxiation from having your cock shoved down your throat. I think I saw a longer version of this on some *tube site a few days back, but this is the meat of it.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

Ozz81 posted:

I think I remember...if memory serves it was called "How many 5 year olds can you take on at once?" and various people would chime in with different scenarios about how many they thought they could handle. I'm doing a search in the archives and live forums now, I'll see if I can dig it up. :)

How are you able to search achives? They say closed for me (sorry if this is a horribly stupid question)...

Its funny if you google your phrase How many 5 year olds can you take on at once? you get about 50 other forums who took this idea and pretended it was their own. The SA thread was the best since I remember there being an image of a bunch of kids running at the doom guy in berserk mode. It was radical.

BrickRedTruth
Jan 24, 2007

Yo vendo FUNK!
Someone, in some recent thread I don't remember, mentioned that there was an Ask/Tell thread made by some goon who was paralyzed from the neck down. This is a bad idea on my part but...does anyone know where I could find it?

king of crimson
Jul 23, 2001

by The Finn

Pink Baby Goku posted:

A really really long rear end time ago, at least 5 or 6 years ago, someone (I want to say maybe Hamburglar?) made a fake geocities/tripod/angelfire/etc hosted site that was written from the viewpoint of a frat guy or something, with javascript poo poo flying all over the page and annoying graphics everywhere. But, the thing I'm specifically looking for, is there was a looping background wav that was just a simple drum loop and someone (edit: with a high-ish, nasally voice) going "Aw yeeaahh!! Aw, aw, aw yeaahh!" over and over. It was like a two second loop, if that. If anyone has that, that would be amazing.

I remember this vividly.. I just can't remember the name of the title of the site.. The music wasn't Yellow's Oh yeah.. It had a drum beat in the background.. The site had scrolling text that listed stupid poo poo like his favorite shoe size..

jny
Jan 3, 2005

STICK TO THE PLAN!

The Human Cow posted:

I'm pretty sure I have this saved on my laptop back at my apartment, but I'm out of town and won't get back until tomorrow. I'll see if it's there if nobody's posted it by tomorrow night.
Excellent, can't wait man!

Damn Gina
Feb 26, 2006
The Great Outdoor Fight
Does anyone remember some guy that had posted about wanting a certain kind of Bento box. Every time he said he wanted a cute one he would mention kawaii is japanese for cute. I think there may have been a flash tub about it but I couldn't find it. Anyone remember the post?

Van Dis
Jun 19, 2004

Van Dis has a new favorite as of 16:39 on Sep 25, 2020

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
An old friend told me that somewhere in the archives there's a topic that had the lyrics to Fragmaster's "Abe Lincoln" song/flash.

Even when they were open, I never found them. :(

IzzyNobre
Dec 8, 2005

Long live Mario

Biff Loman posted:

Remember that guy who got smacked by some old lady while working the grill at a fast food joint? He filed a police report and was trying to get her fired but I stopped reading after that. Does anyone know how it turned out?

Hahahaha, I didn't think I'd be rememebered in this thread. I feel important now.

Long story short, the supervisor was a bitch hated by all, had a real problem with me (and my brother, who's now her manager and gives her poo poo on a daily basis). She was picking on my the entire day, I finally manned up and I talked back to her. She punched me in the shoulder, yelled at my face and pushed me around in front of a hot grill.

I freaked out, yelled back, threw all my poo poo down (apron, spatula, hat), called the GM to let him know what had just happened, and walked out. My friends convinced me to get the cops involved and press charges for assault to send her a message (I had complained about her ways to management twice, to no avail).

I called the cops and reported the situation, but didn't go as far as actually pressing charges. At that point I wasn't so pissed off anymore, just really convinced it was about loving time I got another job.

I ended up quitting shortly after that. In retrospect calling the cops and all was completely retarded, I should've simply quit right then and there and perhaps throw a couple of punches myself. Now I kinda regret not doing that back then.

Karma reward - I now make TWICE what she makes at the fast food joint. She's been working there for 8 years, and gets bossed around by my younger brother (he's 20, she's like 35-40).

In short, she's a pathetic old hag who'll never amount to anything in life, which means she's already been punished for the whole thing even before it happened I guess. My only regret was not calling the head office and reporting the whole thing, to get everyone involved in trouble.

Edit: just noticed Lowtax featured the story on World of Workraft, haha

IzzyNobre has a new favorite as of 20:22 on Mar 20, 2008

Bobstar
Feb 8, 2006

KartooshFace, you are not responding efficiently!

Does anyone remember a thread in Ask/Tell by a guy who was a sound tech on a cruise ship? I remember being intrigued, and then forgot to bookmark it/remember the goon's name.

mynameissean
Jul 19, 2007
Seriously
Does anyone remember the thread where two guys had managed to capture a raccoon? They were in the process of taking it to a animal shelter when they decided to open the container that the raccoon was in to take a photo. I remember the first picture was of the guy with his thumbs up, and the next one was just pure fear as the raccoon started jumping out of the container. I know I've seen one of the pictures in the series on the top of the pages here above the forum names. Any ideas?

Liface
Jun 17, 2001

by T. Finn

evillaws posted:

First result on google for "I am looking for a bento box", though I'm not sure it originated here or somewhere else.

It was definitely from here. It was actually a SA-mart post.

teamgod
Jun 4, 2007
In Sorte Diaboli
Not sure if this is in archives or what, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

"MS Paint Things your signifigant other does that drives you nuts" or something like that. My girlfriend actually posted a picture of me too. I've been trying to find the drat thread but struck out. It can't even be that old. It had the classic picture "what do you want to eat?" "I dunno, what do YOU want to eat?" "I SAID, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT!!?" picture, which was loving awesome.

Rekkit
Nov 5, 2006

What happened to Humper Monkey? Did Bond's roommate get sued by Bond's dad?

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

Sour Fish posted:

What happened to Humper Monkey? Did Bond's roommate get sued by Bond's dad?

Bond's Roommate (blanking on his name) stopped posting Bond stories when idiot goons posted them on Bond's dad's website (I forgot his name too) and Bond's Dad threatened legal action. No idea about Humper Monkey though.

Mr. Tea
Feb 10, 2007

lighten up

teamgod posted:

. . . the classic picture "what do you want to eat?" "I dunno, what do YOU want to eat?" "I SAID, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT!!?" picture, which was loving awesome.

Here you go.

e: vBcode hurrrr...

Mr. Tea has a new favorite as of 23:37 on Mar 20, 2008

Gentwise
Sep 12, 2003
Gentwise Bankfourthe, Esquire.
Does anyone remember the series of photos with the creepy alien thing? It was called "the life of <name>" or something like that. One of the pictures had him setting on a toilet with his head in his hands, and you could see a woman's legs sticking out of the shower. Another picture showed the alien having milk poured on him by a bunch of people. There were others in the series that didn't feature the alien, like one with a few old women sitting around a table with plates of disgustingly shaped meat.

The photos didn't originate on the forums, but I've seen them posted a few times in random image threads. This has been driving a couple friends and I crazy for weeks. Thanks.

Van Dis
Jun 19, 2004

Van Dis has a new favorite as of 16:39 on Sep 25, 2020

Fearsome Critter
Mar 2, 2008

PURPLE DRANK
ima grip and sip

AcridWhistle posted:

Jesmaster PizzaMatrix

Much obliged. :D

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy
Oh I just remembered finally!

:siren:Help Me GBS!:siren:

Way back when I was lurking exclusively - I came across a random thread, the purpose of which I can only guess. However, there was a goon creating crazy and hilarious flash cartoons out of, well, whatever people asked.

I distinctly remember a metal gear + benny hill + tanks themed .swf that had me in loving tears laughing so hard. It was comedy genius and I've forgotten to ask anyone where I might find that flash. Until now!

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Pink Baby Goku posted:

Oh gently caress, I remember this! My friends and I used to change all the homepages of the computers in high school to this site and laugh our asses off when people opened it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

When was the last hobo jug wine thread in GBS? Or was there only one?

It was an amazing "make your own hobo jug wine" thread/guide/howto with pictures aplenty.