Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

THINKS CON-AIR WAS A GOOD MOVIE

Grilox posted:

Just jumping in to say that Kanna didn't get NEARLY enough lines in that section.

Of course, then again, there is no such thing as enough Kanna lines.

But we got Kanna-cleavage :swoon: so all is forgiven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

I'm...I'm not picking up what makes the game version of the forehead poke look utterly retarded. All I see is a different angle. :confused:

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Spirit Armor posted:

You clearly picked the wrong option here. Just admit it.

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008

Silentman0 posted:

Aye, that he did. Of course as far as I know "Screw Kanna, I'm going with Sumire" is not an option.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
What would have happened if you'd wanted to do recon with the battlefield-hardened sniper instead of the loud rich woman and the martial artist to whom "subtlety" means "only make a hole large enough to walk through"?

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
Could be worse. Could have been Kohran the pyrotechmaniac and Sakura the flip-out-if-another-female-is-withing-fifty-feet-of-Ogami shrill harpy.

Spirit Armor
Jul 11, 2007

Love, Justice, and Mid-Season Upgrades Steam-Powered Robots.

Grilox posted:

Just jumping in to say that Kanna didn't get NEARLY enough lines in that section.

Of course, then again, there is no such thing as enough Kanna lines.

Well, she's bound to get more lines later on in the chapter! Maybe.

GruntyThrst posted:

I'm...I'm not picking up what makes the game version of the forehead poke look utterly retarded. All I see is a different angle.

Something about the way that they drew the angle AND how they drew Ayame's face just bugs me; it doesn't look right. At all. And I'm still convinced that the old CG just looks better and more balanced.

But maybe it's just me?

Silentman0 posted:

Yeah, I totally should've chosen the first option. :iamafag:

quote=Crono S. Magnum]Aye, that he did. Of course as far as I know "Screw Kanna, I'm going with Sumire" is not an option.[/quote]

... :geno:

Glazius posted:

What would have happened if you'd wanted to do recon with the battlefield-hardened sniper instead of the loud rich woman and the martial artist to whom "subtlety" means "only make a hole large enough to walk through"?

I'm pretty sure that the person in the third option changes depending on who has the highest trust rating (excluding Sumire and Kanna). Theoretically, it could have been either Sakura, Iris, or Kohran. Choosing that option just nets you a small bonus with the person in question.

Of course, going with Maria might have been the SMARTER thing to do, but there probably wouldn't BE a chapter that way. The mission would have gone without a hitch.

ZeeToo posted:

Could be worse. Could have been Kohran the pyrotechmaniac and Sakura the flip-out-if-another-female-is-withing-fifty-feet-of-Ogami shrill harpy.

Well, you DO have to admit that simply destroying the mansion would ALSO be a way to clear the mission in the shortest time possible.

BrooklynBruiser
Aug 20, 2006
KAN-NA! KAN-NA! KAN-NA!

Kanna is the best character :colbert:

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008

BklynBruzer posted:

Kanna is the best character :colbert:

One word: Poppycock.

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

Crono S. Magnum posted:

One word: Poppycock.

Is Poppycock the new slang term you kids use for "Completely true and also she is hot"?

BrooklynBruiser
Aug 20, 2006

Classtoise posted:

Is Poppycock the new slang term you kids use for "Completely true and also she is hot"?

:hfive: Good man!

Hiridion
Apr 16, 2006
I might as well jump on the Kanna:bandwagon: here.:swoon:

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008

Classtoise posted:

...Well played good sir, well played.

Know this! Someday, when you least expect it, I shall return this indignity ten-thousand fold with an :iceburn: so great that you and all of your progeny shall be driven from the face of decent society!

Now if you would please leave so that Lady Sumire and I may continue our night in peace.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Spirit Armor posted:

[Sumire]

... and thinking of land value and real estate...?[/i]
Yeah Sakura, what are you doing thinking about land value and real estate? That's Sumire "vast tracts of land" Kanzaki's job. She'll know exactly where to place the new industrial center and residential area in such a way to ensure greatest profit harmony.

quote:

That said, Ogami went to confront the Lone Horse of the Apocalypse with a children's card game.
Wait a minute, you're going to play a card game with a mind-reader? Ouch. Good thing Ogami's mind is well broken by this point.

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos

CannonFodder posted:

Wait a minute, you're going to play a card game with a mind-reader? Ouch. Good thing Ogami's mind is well broken by this point.

Well, I suppose you can still win by pure luck on this.

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008

veekie posted:

Well, I suppose you can still win by pure luck on this.

Or perhaps switching the controller to slot two...

Reallycoolname
Feb 26, 2008

Take a look! It's in a book!

Crono S. Magnum posted:

Or perhaps switching the controller to slot two...

Four. :eng101:

Also, I'm not sure having Maria go with Ogami would ensure a no-gently caress-up mission.

It's Ogami.

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos

Reallycoolname posted:

Four. :eng101:

Also, I'm not sure having Maria go with Ogami would ensure a no-gently caress-up mission.

It's Ogami.

Bring Kohran or Iris along, there won't be much of a mansion left after they are done, unless it's as a colossal shambling steam/demon powered mansion.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

veekie posted:

Bring Kohran or Iris along, there won't be much of a mansion left after they are done, unless it's as a colossal shambling steam/demon powered mansion.

I'm pretty sure if it wasn't, Kohran would make it one. And that's why she's awesome. :colbert:

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos

GruntyThrst posted:

I'm pretty sure if it wasn't, Kohran would make it one. And that's why she's awesome. :colbert:

Why else would such an awesome thing exist anyway? :)

Grunduggerer
Jan 20, 2007

Crono S. Magnum posted:

Aye, that he did. Of course as far as I know "Screw Kanna, I'm going with Sumire" is not an option.

I prefer Ogami's secret fourth choice. "Kanna, go fight those demons while Sumire and I go have a few drinks."

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

Grunduggerer posted:

I prefer Ogami's secret fourth choice. "Kanna, go fight those demons while Sumire and I go have a few drinks."

Then, when Sumire is drunk, Ogami sneaks back to Kanna who is all hot and bothered from punching things.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Classtoise posted:

Then, when Sumire is drunk, Ogami sneaks back to Kanna who is all hot and bothered from punching things.
Really, that could work equally well for either one, at that point.

Or, heck, both. The consolation skits proved that they don't compare notes.

demota
Aug 12, 2003

I could read between the lines. They wanted to see the alien.

[Ayame]

My finger is now embedded in "Toui", one of your body's 708 hidden pressure points. Seven seconds after I remove it, you will die. You can use those seven seconds to think about that finger blowjob comment.

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008
I cannot unsee that now. Thanks demota <:mad:>

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Now there's a post of god drat beauty.

EDIT: It's the whimsical barely-there smile on her face that really makes it.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Apr 12, 2008

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

veekie posted:

If only you knew. :science:

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos
The mansion was normal before they got to it!

Chamelaeon
Feb 29, 2008

demota posted:

Awesome things

This is six pounds of win in a half-pound bag.

Dominic Hokage
Nov 11, 2003

I'd like Ayame more except she has my grandmother's hairstyle. :colbert:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Dominic Hokage posted:

I'd like Ayame more except she has my grandmother's hairstyle. :colbert:
She probably has a similar birthdate to your grandmother.

Spirit Armor
Jul 11, 2007

Love, Justice, and Mid-Season Upgrades Steam-Powered Robots.
Sorry for the lack of updates, due dates are getting down to the wire around these parts. I've got most of the material (screenshots) edited for the next two updates, but I've been short on the time to crank them out.

With any luck, the next update will be tomorrow or Wednesday! Though I can't promise much.

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008
It's all good.

Finals are comming up soon. Good luck!

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer
I'd better see an update soon, or you'll receive more Sakura Wars merchandise in the mail!

Like an Iris pillow, complete with light-up LED glowing eyes. Woven with asbestos, so you can't burn it and it eventually gives you lung cancer, but not before it drives you mad with its slow pulsating glowing stare.

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos

Canuck-Errant posted:

I'd better see an update soon, or you'll receive more Sakura Wars merchandise in the mail!

Like an Iris pillow, complete with light-up LED glowing eyes. Woven with asbestos, so you can't burn it and it eventually gives you lung cancer, but not before it drives you mad with its slow pulsating glowing stare.

Do it anyway! Except get radium paint eyes, they don't run out of power and give cancer in another way.

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008

Canuck-Errant posted:

IRIS

This is :gonk: in it's purest form.

Do it.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Canuck-Errant posted:

Do this, but make it so that while the eyes light up and dim as a pair, their timing is erratic. Who knows when Iris will next stare into your soul, and no one knows when she will stop.

Cuveball Sliders
Oct 9, 2007
That would work if she every stopped peering into your soul.

Yes, your soul.

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer

veekie posted:

Do it anyway! Except get radium paint eyes, they don't run out of power and give cancer in another way.

I would, but radium paint doesn't glow ominous red. Nice idea though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veekie
Dec 25, 2007

Dice of Chaos
Add a red fluorescent film above it, the radiation would make that glow, its just that the default glowy stuff used with radium paint is a lime green glow.

• Locked thread