Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpeedRazor
Feb 5, 2005

cloudnine posted:

Sweet.

So who wants to do the account setting-up?

1) cloudnine
2) life of lemons
3) bobson
4) SpeedRazor
5) Rhazjk

Okay, I'll do the account setup for this.

Payment can be sent to nathan.christianson@gmail.com over paypal, include your e-mail address you want the account information sent to. For Eden and Siren it'll be $10 each plus some for paypal fees and tax, so what should that extra amount be?

Edit: Going by http://ppcalc.com/ it looks like it would be $10.61 per person. I have tax in Minnesota as well so if we just want to bump it to an even $10.75 per person that should be fine as long as that sounds good to everyone else.

SpeedRazor fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Jul 29, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedRazor
Feb 5, 2005

Rhazjk posted:

Any interest in getting Bionic Commando: Rearmed also, when it comes out in supposedly 2 weeks? Should only be $2 more if we are interested in it.

I'll be getting it for 360. :(

justlikedunkirk
Dec 24, 2006

excellentcoffee posted:

Heads up, I just got a free copy from a bud, so I won't be doing the Siren group. However I'm definitely down for a Tekken group.

Ah drat :(

Well, if anyone else wants to start up a Siren group I'd like to join.

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Tigers will do anything for a tuna sandwich.

TheArtist 314 posted:

Welp, so far it's just me and you buddy. What stuff do you have on your main account? Maybe we can just do a share between the two of us, instead of doing the whole group.

All I have on my main is Pixeljunk Monsters and Castlevania SotN, all the rest is shared stuff from other people.

Rhazjk
Jan 4, 2007

SpeedRazor posted:

Payment can be sent to nathan.christianson@gmail.com over paypal, include your e-mail address you want the account information sent to. For Eden and Siren it'll be $10 each plus some for paypal fees and tax, so what should that extra amount be?

Edit: Going by http://ppcalc.com/ it looks like it would be $10.61 per person. I have tax in Minnesota as well so if we just want to bump it to an even $10.75 per person that should be fine as long as that sounds good to everyone else.

Sent! I put my preferred email address in the attached note. Thanks for setting it up.

Edit:

SpeedRazor posted:

I'll be getting it for 360. :(

That's fine, I just thought I'd put the idea out there. I'm sure there will be plenty of future groups to jump in for specific games.

Rhazjk fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Jul 29, 2008

MrP4rker
May 7, 2006
To faith and virtue we make promises, fear and pain we obay.
I"d be interested in joining a siren group just not starting one. don't have the capitol.

Trent-Easton
Nov 24, 2005

How fascinating it is to watch the machinations of one´s own mind play themselves out.

Shards of Fate posted:

Rock Band [All Downloadable Songs]
1. Shards of Fate
2. Trent-Easton
3. Shmoogy (maybe?)

So I just got my PS3 and everything is fine. I can access the internet.
I guess now all we have to do is wait for more users interested.

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!

Vegastar posted:

All I have on my main is Pixeljunk Monsters and Castlevania SotN, all the rest is shared stuff from other people.

No worries; if i can't get ahold of the other people in our group, either you and I can go in on Eden and Bionic Commando, or I'll simply start up another group, because I'm awesome (cheap) like that.

Radnor
Dec 11, 2002

Octoparrot is watching you.

TheArtist 314 posted:

No worries; if i can't get ahold of the other people in our group, either you and I can go in on Eden and Bionic Commando, or I'll simply start up another group, because I'm awesome (cheap) like that.

I'm good for both!

Dbeatles34
Jan 7, 2004
Dr. Sammy G
Anybody interested in starting a group for the following games:?

SSHD and expansions
Flow and expansions
Pain
PJM and expansions
Castlevania SOTN
(Anything else)?

I'd love to pay 20% for any of those but I don't have the funds to start the account myself. Any takers?

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!

Radnor posted:

I'm good for both!

Awesome, so you and Vegastar are good. I think BC comes out the 14th, so we have some time, but Eden Thursday at LEAST for the 3 of us. We'll work out the $$ stuff tomorrow.

AnotherBodak
Apr 3, 2006
I like to watch.

Dbeatles34 posted:

Would like a 1942 group, and a Siren group.

Eden (when out) would be nice, too.

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!

quote:

FukFallingDamage
Radnor
Megasabin
Vegastar

Cool, so far we have 4/5 people in my old Siren group up for Eden and possibly BC. Paging FukFallingDamage.

Also, can someone PLEASE share the SSHD co-op expansion pack with me? Please? :unsmith: I have PJ Monsters + Expansion, SSHD + Solo Expansion, Castlevania: SotN and Everyday Shooter. It's not much, but I'd love the co-op expansion but i don't have many people to co-op with so it's not worth the purchase to me.

poo poo, I just want that loving trophy, to be honest.

life of lemons
Sep 7, 2005

I steal stuff all the time.

SpeedRazor posted:

Done for myself and bobson.

cloudnine
Jul 13, 2007

by Peatpot

SpeedRazor posted:

Payment sent! I just did $11 even. Is that everyone, then?

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Pain, 1942 and Bionic Commando would be lovely. And Twisted Metal too. I'm in the UK, so if anyone would like UK exclusives then I'd be glad to help.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

ATTN JAPII's Siren Group: I sent you an e-mail but I'll let you know here too. I'll be at Quakecon for the weekend but if you and the rest of the share group want to get PJE, I'm down for it. Just let me know if the PP is the same and I'll pay early.

SpeedRazor
Feb 5, 2005

cloudnine posted:

Payment sent! I just did $11 even. Is that everyone, then?

Everyone is set. Does anyone care if we wait until Thursday to do everything when Eden comes out, or do you guys want to get Siren taken care of before then?

cloudnine
Jul 13, 2007

by Peatpot

SpeedRazor posted:

Everyone is set. Does anyone care if we wait until Thursday to do everything when Eden comes out, or do you guys want to get Siren taken care of before then?

I'd like to play Siren, but if it's too much of a hassle, no worries.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Dbeatles34 posted:

Anybody interested in starting a group for the following games:?

SSHD and expansions
Flow and expansions
Pain
PJM and expansions
Castlevania SOTN
(Anything else)?

I'd love to pay 20% for any of those but I don't have the funds to start the account myself. Any takers?

I was going to start up an account for SSHD and PJE if you're interested.

Speaking of which, so far for said account (SSHD and Pixeljunk Eden):

1. Golashes
2. Shampy
3. Mitsune
4. Secx
5. _______

Golashes fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Jul 30, 2008

Mitsune
Jun 24, 2005

Golashes posted:

1. Golashes
2. Shampy
3. _______
4. _______
5. _______

count me in :)

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Mitsune posted:

count me in :)

Sounds good. What's everyone else's opinion on SSHD expansions? I'm down if everyone else is.

Secx
Mar 1, 2003

Hippopotamus retardus

Golashes posted:

1. Golashes
2. Shampy
3. Mitsune
4. Secx
5. _______

Count me in too ! (interested in SSHD expansions too)

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
Wait, poo poo, I just realized my Paypal account is completely loving stupid and somehow got set to premier. Is anyone else able to set up the account? I'll also do it myself if everyone's okay with sending it via Revolution or something I guess, but Paypal and I aren't getting along very well right now when it comes to me receiving money.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003
I have SSHD plus the two expansions with 3 open spots. If anyone wants it, throw me some ideas of what you have.

Edit: Just to name what I already have...

-Fatal Inertia
-Shiki-tei
-Fl0w
-Mortal Kombat II
-Loco Roco

Dbeatles34
Jan 7, 2004
Dr. Sammy G

Golashes posted:

1. Golashes
2. Shampy
3. Mitsune
4. Secx
5. _______

Yeah, I'm in for the last slot if it's still available.

Robdog
Nov 6, 2002

Fremry posted:

I have SSHD plus the two expansions with 3 open spots. If anyone wants it, throw me some ideas of what you have.

-Fatal Inertia
-Shiki-tei
-Fl0w
-Mortal Kombat II
-Loco Roco

I would be interested in the co-op expansion for SSHD. I have PJM and the expansion if your interested.

DiminishedAngel
Jul 21, 2007

This Is My Story, Bitches

Fremry posted:

-Fatal Inertia
-Shiki-tei
-Fl0w
-Mortal Kombat II
-Loco Roco

Looking for Shiki-Tei. I can trade you PAIN + most the DLC, Novastrike, Everyday Shooter, EchoChrome, Piyotama, and two of the three Folklore DLCs.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Only one more day until Eden! :xd:

Do the jerks in my group want to start sending me dollars so we can be ready when I get home tomorrow? Those jerks being:

Shmoogy
Tenacious Dan
Aardark
Dominic White

And how much is everyone doing for a fourth of Eden + fees? Two bucks?

DiminishedAngel
Jul 21, 2007

May as well start our PixelJunk Eden group too.

PixelJunk Eden reminder:

1) DiminishedAngel
2) RobDog
3) Spincut
4) Diviance
5) mcmaken6

I've already received your money, mcmaken6, so no worries there. The paypal fee is $0.37 so $2.37 would be preferred from everyone, though I won't really whine over a few lost cents.

My paypal-linked email is diminishedangel@yahoo.com.

DiminishedAngel fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Jul 30, 2008

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

DiminishedAngel posted:

2) Shmoogy

Something's not right here.

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Yodzilla posted:

And how much is everyone doing for a fourth of Eden + fees? Two bucks?

Perhaps we should put down the money for Bionic Commando now while we're at it - save on paypal fuckery.

So, that'd be $4 + fees?

Oh yeah, BC:R reviewed by Edge today. In summary: Breathless, gushing praise.

Dominic White fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Jul 30, 2008

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007

DiminishedAngel posted:

May as well start our PixelJunk Eden group too.

PixelJunk Eden reminder:

1) DiminishedAngel
2) Shmoogy
3) Spincut
4) Diviance
5) mcmaken6

I've already received your money, mcmaken6, so no worries there. The paypal fee is $0.37 so $2.37 would be preferred from everyone, though I won't really whine over a few lost cents.

My paypal-linked email is diminishedangel@yahoo.com.

I already said a few days ago I was dropping out of your group to retain with my other group. I'd rather stick with an account that already exists on my PS3 than use one of my 16 reserved slots. I thought you had already removed me. :-(

I'll send you the $ Yod later, 2.37 (what ppcalc said) so you'll grab 2$ after fees.

e: 4.43 after PP fees for PJE and Bionic

DiminishedAngel
Jul 21, 2007

Shmoogy posted:

I already said a few days ago I was dropping out of your group to retain with my other group. I'd rather stick with an account that already exists on my PS3 than use one of my 16 reserved slots. I thought you had already removed me. :-(

I'll send you the $ Yod later, 2.37 (what ppcalc said) so you'll grab 2$ after fees.

Oh yeah, my bad. I just pulled the list from a few pages back and forgot someone had dropped out.

1) DiminishedAngel
2) RobDog
3) Spincut
4) Diviance
5) mcmaken6

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Shmoogy posted:

Yeah this sounds right for my guys. Send away!

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007

Yodzilla posted:

Yeah this sounds right for my guys. Send away!

You have sent $4.43 USD to choopes@gmail.com.

Sent good sir. I don't even like PJE yet, I really hope I can get into it so I can start trophy whoring.

Tenacious Dan
Feb 21, 2006

Skol!
You have sent $4.50 USD to choopes@gmail.com.

As you can see, I threw in a little something extra for you. Not like those other cheap bastards in our group.

Now I just need to have my 360 controller break or something so I can stop playing Geo Wars 2...

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Dollars sent to Yodzilla. Eden tomorrow, Bionic Commando in a week or two - platforming aplenty to look forward to.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
OK, so for my SSHD + Expansion + PJE group, I'm going to get in contact with paypal and see if they can revert my account to a basic one (I get somthing like 5% taken out from premier payment reception), but otherwise, I guess the last slot is open to anyone who's willing to create the account. Sorry for loving that up folks.

That said, if everyone doesn't mind signing up for Revolution or any other payment sending program I could just do that too and get it going by the time I'm home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!
Alright, it looks like I'm searching for someone to join a PJ Eden and Bionic Commando group.

So far I've got:

Myself
Vegastar
Megasabin
Radnor

Anyone interested in being the fifth man?

TheArtist 314 fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Jul 30, 2008

• Locked thread