Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
Gamer, geek, and ladies man
Do we have a price for PJ:Eden yet? Figured if we can get this set up quickly then my group can take care of it quickly and we can all play tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007
It's 10$, so if you have 5 people it's about 2.25 $ including paypal fees per person.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Tenacious Dan posted:

As you can see, I threw in a little something extra for you. Not like those other cheap bastards in our group.

OH poo poo!

:slick:

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
Gamer, geek, and ladies man

Shmoogy posted:

It's 10$, so if you have 5 people it's about 2.25 $ including paypal fees per person.

Hmmm... I accidentally had the guys in my group pitch in an extra $5... So it'd be $1 and then PayPal fees?

Yeah, screw that, I'll cover the rest. As soon as I actually get my card working on PSN (I'll set it up on their site now) and I can purchase it on the account we have, I'll post on here. You 3 want to set up an order for downloading?

And Rirse, whenever you get around to sending me the money: KenGrazier@gmail.com and $15 (to cover fees and such), okay?

Kengi fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Jul 30, 2008

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
Actually, my group, I just called paypal and they're converting my account. I'll be PMing you all shortly to give you my address and I'll make the purchase when I get home. If I have your payment already when I get home, I'll send you the account info as soon as its set up. Otherwise I'll send it as soon as I get the payment. I'll be including Dbeatles34 in the group too since he asked.

I have a meeting to go to right now and I'll get in contact with you folks in a bit.

Gassire
Dec 30, 2004

"They're people. Deeply flawed, yes, but deeply human too. And maybe that's saying the same thing."

TheArtist 314 posted:

Alright, it looks like I'm searching for someone to join a PJ Eden and Bionic Commando group.

So far I've got:

Myself
Vegastar
Megasabin
Radnor

Anyone interested in being the fifth man?

I'm in if it's still available.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

MasterOSkillio posted:

the last slot is *CLOSED* Tortolia got it

1. MasterOSkillio
2. kri kri
3. UnL337
4. secx
5. Tortolia

OK question - since MasterOSkillio set up this account, and doesn't want Eden, can we still use the account to purchase Eden and get someone else in on the sharing?

Tenacious Dan
Feb 21, 2006

Skol!

kri kri posted:

OK question - since MasterOSkillio set up this account, and doesn't want Eden, can we still use the account to purchase Eden and get someone else in on the sharing?

I think you should be able to do that sort of thing, as long as you trust all the people with access to that account not to download what they're not supposed to.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Tenacious Dan posted:

I think you should be able to do that sort of thing, as long as you trust all the people with access to that account not to download what they're not supposed to.

Sounds good.

Does anyone in my Siren group want to get Eden?

SpeedRazor
Feb 5, 2005

cloudnine posted:

I'd like to play Siren, but if it's too much of a hassle, no worries.

I'll be setting it up tonight when I get off work. Forgot that Siren is a pretty large download, so might as well get the ball rolling on that now.

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007

SpeedRazor posted:

I'll be setting it up tonight when I get off work. Forgot that Siren is a pretty large download, so might as well get the ball rolling on that now.

It's 9 gigs, I'm playing my way through very slowly. I only have the first 6 episodes downloaded so far, because I ran out of storage :-(.

Looking forward to playing new games. I still haven't even played Novastrike. I'm also getting Shiki-tei and Um Jammer Lammy or whatever it's called from the Jap psn store once I get the clear through to send payment. I love this thread.

Tenacious Dan
Feb 21, 2006

Skol!
Damnit, Yod. Getting put on probation doesn't get you out of buying Eden tomorrow! That extra 7 cents I sent you clearly has gone to your head.

Aardark
Aug 5, 2004

by Lowtax
Three days, that's harsh. :( Oh well. Sent my 4.50 $ for Eden and Bionic Commando as well. Do we know for sure that BC will be ten dollars?

DiminishedAngel
Jul 21, 2007

This Is My Story, Bitches

Tenacious Dan posted:

Damnit, Yod. Getting put on probation doesn't get you out of buying Eden tomorrow! That extra 7 cents I sent you clearly has gone to your head.

You spoiled him.

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!

Gassire posted:

I'm in if it's still available.

Cool, works for me. I think we're going to do Eden first, and BC when it comes out. I'll PM you the paypal info later on.

So my Eden/BC Group consists of:

Me
Vegastar
Megasabin
Radnor
Gassire

Edit: My group, you guys all have PMs waiting for you.

TheArtist 314 fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Jul 30, 2008

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

TheArtist 314 posted:

Cool, works for me. I think we're going to do Eden first, and BC when it comes out. I'll PM you the paypal info later on.

So my Eden/BC Group consists of:

Vegastar
Megasabin
Radnor
Gassire

I'm in, since my Siren group is being babies and doesn't want to get in on this poo poo.

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!

kri kri posted:

I'm in, since my Siren group is being babies and doesn't want to get in on this poo poo.

Sorry man, already have our 5.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

Robdog posted:

I would be interested in the co-op expansion for SSHD. I have PJM and the expansion if your interested.

Yeah, I'm willing to do that. I'll get you on PM.

Edit: Looks like you don't have PM. Let me know your e-mail and I'll send it to you.

DiminishedAngel posted:

Looking for Shiki-Tei. I can trade you PAIN + most the DLC, Novastrike, Everyday Shooter, EchoChrome, Piyotama, and two of the three Folklore DLCs.

Sorry, that list was stuff that I have but can't share. The Shiki-tei was from another guy who bought it and sent me the share. I don't know if there are any spots left, and even if there are, I'm in no place to give it out. Thanks though.

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!

Fremry posted:

I have SSHD plus the two expansions with 3 open spots. If anyone wants it, throw me some ideas of what you have.

Edit: Just to name what I already have...

-Fatal Inertia
-Shiki-tei
-Fl0w
-Mortal Kombat II
-Loco Roco

Do you have any more shares open for the SSHD stuff? I have PJ Monsters + Expansion, Everyday Shooter and Castlevania SotN

Oh and some GH3 DLC.

Tenacious Dan
Feb 21, 2006

Skol!
To those in my Eden/BC group: Yod said something about going to Mexico to get some antibiotics on the down low, but he promised to still buy Eden.

Despite what he says, I think he's going to use that $16 on the antibiotics.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

TheArtist 314 posted:

Do you have any more shares open for the SSHD stuff? I have PJ Monsters + Expansion, Everyday Shooter and Castlevania SotN

Oh and some GH3 DLC.

I totally do, sending PM now.

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!

Fremry posted:

I totally do, sending PM now.

Hell yeah, much obliged my friend. You've made a trophy-whore happy.

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007

Tenacious Dan posted:

To those in my Eden/BC group: Yod said something about going to Mexico to get some antibiotics on the down low, but he promised to still buy Eden.

Despite what he says, I think he's going to use that $16 on the antibiotics.

It's because that dick spoiled him with his fancy $.11. What's the word on Bionic commando, when is it supposed to come out, two weeks?

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
My group: all of your payments came in fine, I'll get SSHD and whatnot when I get home and send you the info. I don't know when PJE comes out but if it's before I go to work you might all get it in the morning. No guarantees on that. Regardless you should all get PMs soon.

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!

Shmoogy posted:

It's because that dick spoiled him with his fancy $.11. What's the word on Bionic commando, when is it supposed to come out, two weeks?

I think it's slated for August 14th

Trent-Easton
Nov 24, 2005

How fascinating it is to watch the machinations of one´s own mind play themselves out.
Bumping this to look for more people who might be interested in buying Rock Band DLC. So far we're two in this. YOU can make a difference.

Rock Band DLC
1. Shards of hate
2. Trent-Easton
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

In fact please reply here if you plan on buying DLC, old or new. Thanks!

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

I think my Eden Group has fallen apart.

Does anyone want to go in and buy Eden and Bionic? I can't create the account though..

cloudnine
Jul 13, 2007

by Peatpot

SpeedRazor posted:

Sounds good, you've got my e-mail.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
Alright, my group, check your PMs. Like I said, I removed my CC info, so if any of you would like to get Eden bright and early (ie before 6-8pm) you can put in your info and let everyone know you got it. I'll send you over the $10+7% tax I recieved via paypal.

Secx
Mar 1, 2003

Hippopotamus retardus

Golashes posted:

Alright, my group, check your PMs. Like I said, I removed my CC info, so if any of you would like to get Eden bright and early (ie before 6-8pm) you can put in your info and let everyone know you got it. I'll send you over the $10+7% tax I recieved via paypal.

Did you forget me ? Nothing in my inbox.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Secx posted:

Did you forget me ? Nothing in my inbox.

Woops, I'm dumb, sent

hogs do not cry okay
Apr 21, 2003
anybody wanna trade pixeljunk eden and super stardust HD for echochrome and pixeljunk monsters? I can do one for one, it doesn't matter to me.

better yet, if anyone wants to buy those two games and isn't in a group, I'm willing to join in. I can't create the account, however.

DiminishedAngel
Jul 21, 2007

Here's a question... how does data back-up for shared games work? If I want to put a new HD into my Playstation, will I need to ask the person(s) whom I shared games with to re-offer me their password or does account information get saved?

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Aardark posted:

Three days, that's harsh. :( Oh well. Sent my 4.50 $ for Eden and Bionic Commando as well. Do we know for sure that BC will be ten dollars?

Yeah, they've confirmed the prices as 800 MS Points/$10 for 360/PS3, and $15 for the PC version.

Robdog
Nov 6, 2002

DiminishedAngel posted:

May as well start our PixelJunk Eden group too.

PixelJunk Eden reminder:

1) DiminishedAngel
2) RobDog
3) Spincut
4) Diviance
5) mcmaken6

I've already received your money, mcmaken6, so no worries there. The paypal fee is $0.37 so $2.37 would be preferred from everyone, though I won't really whine over a few lost cents.

My paypal-linked email is diminishedangel@yahoo.com.

Payment sent

DiminishedAngel
Jul 21, 2007

Robdog posted:

Payment sent

Sorry buddy, you're not getting PJE until this check clears!

(Joke of course.)

ngeunit1
Apr 9, 2008

Nerd Herd
Anyone else interested in making another Eden share group?

AnotherBodak
Apr 3, 2006
I like to watch.

ngeunit1 posted:

Anyone else interested in making another Eden share group?

I'm in.

freeb0rn
Jan 22, 2005

AnotherBodak posted:

I'm in.

Me too. I can paypal but not create.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ngeunit1
Apr 9, 2008

Nerd Herd

freeb0rn posted:

Me too. I can paypal but not create.

Okay, so so far the group is:
1. ngeunit1
2. AnotherBodak
3. freeb0rn

I will be home around 5 pm EST, and can create and buy then, only thing is I live in NY so I have to pay tax on the freaking PSN which I have no problem covering if that is okay. Unless someone wants to do it before that. My AIM is ngeunit1 in case anyone needs to contact me.

• Locked thread