Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

I'd be in too..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

ngeunit1 posted:

Okay, so so far the group is:
1. ngeunit1
2. AnotherBodak
3. freeb0rn

I will be home around 5 pm EST, and can create and buy then, only thing is I live in NY so I have to pay tax on the freaking PSN which I have no problem covering if that is okay. Unless someone wants to do it before that. My AIM is ngeunit1 in case anyone needs to contact me.

I'll make it number 5.

ngeunit1
Apr 9, 2008

Nerd Herd

Fremry posted:

I'll make it number 5.

Okay, so:
1. ngeunit1
2. AnotherBodak
3. freeb0rn
4. Vertigo
5. Fremry

Unless someone else wants to do it, I'll make the account and stuff. It should be done by about 5:30 EST. My paypal account is ngeunit1@gmail.com. It comes to $2 a person, so $2.37 ($2.42 if your using a personal credit card) and I'll cover the tax. I'll also send the PSN account name and information to the E-mail attached to the paypal send, if you would rather get it somewhere else just tell me.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003
You have paypal from me. Also, I gave my alternate e-mail in the message attached to the payment, because I don't use the address that is linked to my paypal.

freeb0rn
Jan 22, 2005
Paypal from me as well.

hogs do not cry okay
Apr 21, 2003
edit: too late

hogs do not cry okay
Apr 21, 2003

Trent-Easton posted:

Rock Band DLC
1. Shards of hate
2. Trent-Easton
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
Count me in as number 3, however - I have a friend who isn't a goon, and doesn't have paypal but is still very interested. If I collect his share of monies, will you reserve a spot for him?

Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

Oh! OSHA gonna make you serve time!
'Cause you an occupational hazard tonight.

DiminishedAngel posted:

Sorry buddy, you're not getting PJE until this check clears!

(Joke of course.)

Sent my monies.

Trent-Easton
Nov 24, 2005

How fascinating it is to watch the machinations of one´s own mind play themselves out.

hogs do not cry okay posted:

Count me in as number 3, however - I have a friend who isn't a goon, and doesn't have paypal but is still very interested. If I collect his share of monies, will you reserve a spot for him?

Sure, no problem. I don't care who he is as long as he pays his part of the deal.

Were you thinking of paying for him by paypal as well?

Rock Band [All DLC woo]
1. Shards of Hate
2. Trent-Easton
3. Hogs do not cry okay
4. Friend of hogs do not cry okay who is not a goon
5. (could be YOU)

Just one more person now. I guess I'm gonna be the buyer, the PSnetwork already accepted my credit card and I'm pretty sure I can receive money through paypal.

BluDiE
Jan 2, 2008

Don't you get it?!?
Everybody loses, now
THAT's WINNING!
Is there a spot open on a PJ:E group? if so i would love to get in on that action!

hogs do not cry okay
Apr 21, 2003

Trent-Easton posted:

Were you thinking of paying for him by paypal as well?
yes, I'll combine his payment into mine. can you PM me your paypal e-mail, as I don't have any funds in my paypal right now, so I'm wondering if I can try to send you payment now.

Trent-Easton
Nov 24, 2005

How fascinating it is to watch the machinations of one´s own mind play themselves out.

yes, I'll combine his payment into mine. can you PM me your paypal e-mail, as I don't have any funds in my paypal right now, so I'm wondering if I can try to send you payment now.

Well... I dont have PMs but I don't mind showing the Internet my adress.
It's ParisienVincent at hotmail.com .

Thanks!

Oh and Shmoogy, would you be interested in all the DLC? You can get whatever you want for a fair price (around 70$, I havent checked exactly). Anyway, please let me know if you're in or not.

AnotherBodak
Apr 3, 2006
I like to watch.

ngeunit1 posted:

Okay, so:
1. ngeunit1
2. AnotherBodak
3. freeb0rn
4. Vertigo
5. Fremry

PJE cash sent.

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!

quote:

Vegastar
Radnor
Gassire
Megasabin

Check your PM Inbox guys, you all have the login info for Eden.

ngeunit1
Apr 9, 2008

Nerd Herd
Hey, sorry it's a bit later then I promised, but I got held up at work.

AnotherBodak
freeb0rn
Fremry

Check your E-mail, I just sent the information.

I will send it to Vertigo once I get the money.

AnotherBodak
Apr 3, 2006
I like to watch.
I've started my Eden download (and helped myself to the Lego Indy demo) and have vacated the account. Cheers!

BluDiE
Jan 2, 2008

Don't you get it?!?
Everybody loses, now
THAT's WINNING!
i Know its only a few posts up, but I am looking for a PJ:Eden sharing group, if anyone has space

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
My group, PJE is ready, enjoy :)

If anyone wants to gauge interest in the group buying more games later let me know and I'll send out some PMs and figure things out. I know I'm down for Wipeout HD and I'm sure there's going to be more I'm up for in no time.

Mitsune
Jun 24, 2005

Golashes posted:

If anyone wants to gauge interest in the group buying more games later let me know and I'll send out some PMs and figure things out. I know I'm down for Wipeout HD and I'm sure there's going to be more I'm up for in no time.

Sweet :D I'll hop on/off so I can download later this afternoon, And count me in for Wipeout HD and possibly a few other games. :)

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007
Yod is still on probation but wanted me to ask for him.

Yodzilla is starting a Soul Calibur 4 sharing group for current and upcoming DLC so anyone that's interest post here.

Looking forward to PJE later tonight, it's going to be awesome!

Robdog
Nov 6, 2002

Shmoogy posted:

Yodzilla is starting a Soul Calibur 4 sharing group for current and upcoming DLC so anyone that's interest post here.

I'd be up for that.

Gassire
Dec 30, 2004

"They're people. Deeply flawed, yes, but deeply human too. And maybe that's saying the same thing."

Shmoogy posted:

I'm down

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

ngeunit1 posted:

Hey, sorry it's a bit later then I promised, but I got held up at work.

AnotherBodak
freeb0rn
Fremry

Check your E-mail, I just sent the information.

I will send it to Vertigo once I get the money.

Downloaded and I'm psyched. Thanks for setting it up.

Dbeatles34
Jan 7, 2004
Dr. Sammy G

Golashes posted:

Thanks again. I'm down for future games as well.

hogs do not cry okay
Apr 21, 2003

Trent-Easton posted:

Well... I dont have PMs but I don't mind showing the Internet my adress.
It's ParisienVincent at hotmail.com .

Thanks!

Oh and Shmoogy, would you be interested in all the DLC? You can get whatever you want for a fair price (around 70$, I havent checked exactly). Anyway, please let me know if you're in or not.
the experiment worked, so all is good for me and my friend. hopefully we get a fifth man soon.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
Does DLC work the same way as normal games where you can't delete the ID, or is it possible to delete the ID and still have working DLC?

Rothgil
May 12, 2008

Shmoogy posted:

I'm in.

Trent-Easton
Nov 24, 2005

the experiment worked, so all is good for me and my friend. hopefully we get a fifth man soon.

Thanks for the 0.01$ but sadly paypal ate it all.

Shards of hate, can you give me your email? Just send it to my adress, its a little further up this page.

Can't wait to play some more Rawk!

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Golashes posted:

We should do like some others and have a permanent group for all upcoming releases. poo poo, I'm down to try anything really if it's only going to be a few bucks.

DiminishedAngel
Jul 21, 2007

This Is My Story, Bitches
1) DiminishedAngel
2) RobDog
3) Spincut
4) Diviance
5) mcmaken6

Alright buds, the account is all set up. PixelJunk Eden is fantastic, enjoy the game.

I have confirmed payment from mcmaken6 and Spincut. I have sent you an email with the necessary info. I've also received payment from one of you other guys though I'm not sure which. Either way, I've sent you an email with the info. Whoever hasn't payed me just chuck a couple bucks and I'll throw you an email too. PJE is great. Hurry up and download so I can get back to playing :D.

Robdog
Nov 6, 2002

DiminishedAngel posted:

1) DiminishedAngel
2) RobDog
3) Spincut
4) Diviance
5) mcmaken6

Alright buds, the account is all set up. PixelJunk Eden is fantastic, enjoy the game.

I have confirmed payment from mcmaken6 and Spincut. I have sent you an email with the necessary info. I've also received payment from one of you other guys though I'm not sure which. Either way, I've sent you an email with the info. Whoever hasn't payed me just chuck a couple bucks and I'll throw you an email too. PJE is great. Hurry up and download so I can get back to playing :D.

If you need my email its robdog49er@hotmail.com

DiminishedAngel
Jul 21, 2007

Robdog posted:

If you need my email its robdog49er@hotmail.com

Were you the one who sent me payment from sbcglobal.net?

If so, I sent you an email at that address. If you want it at this one, though, I can just as easily resend it.

Robdog
Nov 6, 2002

DiminishedAngel posted:

If so, I sent you an email at that address. If you want it at this one, though, I can just as easily resend it.
I sent mine from paypal this morning but you have not confirmed it i hope i got the email address right. Its diminishedangel@yahoo.com right?

DiminishedAngel
Jul 21, 2007

Robdog posted:

I sent mine from paypal this morning but you have not confirmed it i hope i got the email address right. Its diminishedangel@yahoo.com right?

Alright, I might have deleted the confirmation or maybe it got sent to the spam folder. Either way, I just checked with Paypal and I got your payment. I have sent you an email to the requested address. Enjoy.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

ngeunit1 posted:

Okay, so:
1. ngeunit1
2. AnotherBodak
3. freeb0rn
4. Vertigo
5. Fremry

Unless someone else wants to do it, I'll make the account and stuff. It should be done by about 5:30 EST. My paypal account is ngeunit1@gmail.com. It comes to $2 a person, so $2.37 ($2.42 if your using a personal credit card) and I'll cover the tax. I'll also send the PSN account name and information to the E-mail attached to the paypal send, if you would rather get it somewhere else just tell me.

Sent. Any chance we could keep everyone together for another game buy, like Bionic Commando?

Dbeatles34
Jan 7, 2004
Dr. Sammy G

Shampy posted:

We should do like some others and have a permanent group for all upcoming releases. poo poo, I'm down to try anything really if it's only going to be a few bucks.

I agree completely. I'm down with having a permanent group for upcoming releases. Also, if people in our group want any of the following, I'm in for my share of the funds:

Flow and expansions
Pain (sale ends today)
PJM and expansions (sale ends today)
Castlevania SOTN
Mortal Kombat II

To clarify, the group I'm talking to is:

1. Golashes
2. Shampy
3. Mitsune
4. Secx
5. Dbeatles34

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007
Yodzilla's Soul Caliber 4 Share:

1. Yodzilla
2. Rothgil
3. Gassire
4. Robdog
5. (Still searching for 1 more)

You will have to wait for either Yod to finish his probation, very shortly, or he will PM/contact you.

--Trent: I'm not going to be purchasing the DLC in bulk, I apologize, I have two friends that I need to pay back (DLC share wise), and it's a bit redundant to purchase half the DLC twice even though I'd pay slightly less. Sorry

NicelyNice
Feb 13, 2004

citrus

Shmoogy posted:

Yodzilla's Soul Caliber 4 Share:

1. Yodzilla
2. Rothgil
3. Gassire
4. Robdog
5. (Still searching for 1 more)

You will have to wait for either Yod to finish his probation, very shortly, or he will PM/contact you.

--Trent: I'm not going to be purchasing the DLC in bulk, I apologize, I have two friends that I need to pay back (DLC share wise), and it's a bit redundant to purchase half the DLC twice even though I'd pay slightly less. Sorry

Japanese copy of the game is not compatible with US DLC, is it?

Diviance
Feb 11, 2004

Television rules the nation.

DiminishedAngel posted:

Ah, no, that was me. I told it to send an email with my SA information, but apparently paypal decided it was too good to send it for me...

Edit: Logged in and downloaded, much obliged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiminishedAngel
Jul 21, 2007

-RobDog
-Diviance
-Spincut
-mcmaken6

Everyone downloaded the game?

• Locked thread