Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Drakkarim posted:

Biorr drops a set if he dies. You can rescue him in 1-3 and he'll help out in a few tough spots where it's possible he will die.

Or you can just kill him for Mephitstopheles later on in the Nexus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thievery
Jul 15, 2008

What happens in 3rd Street stays in 3rd Street.

After getting kinda stuck in the actual story side of things I decided to try out the tendancy system a bit. I'd kept pretty neutral so far but due to my lack of understanding/skill on my first char I ended up with pretty much no chance to get into white tendancy (I can't currently get online and can't work out how to get to white otherwise) so I just went to a few worlds and killed the vendors (All bar Graverobber Bilge) and then Patches in the Nexus. Then I travelled to 1-1 and found my way to Miralda. Killed all the phantoms before her and slowly walked into the tower and was suddenly dead. That axe really hurts. So I went back, used Demon's Prank (No idea why that's the only spell I have) and ran in, and she was facing away from me. Got a backstab in, dodged her next attack, and hit her off the stairs by accident.

Jesus christ that is a long tower to climb down.

Gay Rumsfeld
Nov 12, 2006

Drakkarim posted:

Biorr drops a set if he dies. You can rescue him in 1-3 and he'll help out in a few tough spots where it's possible he will die.

Thanks, I ended up doing this :). How do you kill the Blue Dragon in 1-4? I shot a boatload of arrows into him when I first saw him, got him down about halfway, and then he flew off to another part of the castle. I tried to shoot him over there, but I can't see his health bar when I hit him so I don't even know if he's taking damage or not. I honestly don't even know how to get past him.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Gay Rumsfeld posted:

Thanks, I ended up doing this :). How do you kill the Blue Dragon in 1-4? I shot a boatload of arrows into him when I first saw him, got him down about halfway, and then he flew off to another part of the castle. I tried to shoot him over there, but I can't see his health bar when I hit him so I don't even know if he's taking damage or not. I honestly don't even know how to get past him.

You can only kill Blue Dragon at that giant stairway, what I just did was run up the stairs right to the landing at the top in between firebreaths and then begun firing those Rotten Arrows at him. If you lock on and fire away, you'll be able to start hurting him, but I was totally unable to see his health bar unless I de-locked and got so far away I could almost get toasted by his fire.

You might wanna get some Total Protection in gear along with as little weight as you can to run at max speed.

YamataNoOrochi
Oct 24, 2005

Policenaut posted:

You can only kill Blue Dragon at that giant stairway, what I just did was run up the stairs right to the landing at the top in between firebreaths and then begun firing those Rotten Arrows at him. If you lock on and fire away, you'll be able to start hurting him, but I was totally unable to see his health bar unless I de-locked and got so far away I could almost get toasted by his fire.

You might wanna get some Total Protection in gear along with as little weight as you can to run at max speed.

I get fried every time I try to run up the stairs, is there any cue as to when it is safe to make it, or a specific path I am missing?

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

YamataNoOrochi posted:

I get fried every time I try to run up the stairs, is there any cue as to when it is safe to make it, or a specific path I am missing?

I didn't even know there was more than one specific path! I just casted Total Protection and guessed the right timing as I dashed up! From what I recall, there's a certain time gap between when the Dragon fires again and a certain range this breath. It has a sort of cone effect so you can eventually run under it, you should try to get as close as you can (remember that from your perspective, he sprays from right to left) and run just after he finishes spraying on the right.

If you're not weighed down, you should be okay. Just sprint for it!

Brackhar
Aug 26, 2006

I'll give you a definite maybe.

YamataNoOrochi posted:

Run up the right side after he breathes to the right. That's the safest route.

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad
There is also a very narrow safe spot. I didn't know about it until I saw Biorr standing in the middle of a set of steps without getting knocked down by the fire. I ran up to Biorr's position and, sure enough, the flames didn't touch me.

It's about halfway up the second set of steps, IIRC. Unfortunately, Biorr is the best frame of reference, so this safe spot may not be too reliable to find on your own.

Edly
Jun 1, 2007
I did this level about 30 times when I was trying to beat the last boss, and I found that you can run straight past the blue dragon if you don't stop once he flies away from his original position.

Once you get past the first walkway he breathes on and you're inside that room looking out at him, just start running and don't stop until you're in the castle. You should be right by the first statue when he does his first breath from his new position, and it looks like it's going to hit you but it actually won't. Make sure you're under 50% equip weight, of course.

You can also survive his breath if you have water veil and are in body form, but in my game I'd killed all the NPCs, thinking the last level wouldn't be that hard, so I couldn't equip water veil.

Neat Machine
May 5, 2008

heh
So I'm on my third playthrough and I've never ran into a Primeval BP. Who/what/when/where/how are they? I'm one soul away from Keel Smasher +5!

I understand that I need pure black tendency, but that's it.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Awesome Andrew posted:

So I'm on my third playthrough and I've never ran into a Primevil BP. Who/what/when/where/how are they? I'm one soul away from Keel Smasher +5!

Primeval Demons are only visible when you've gotten a stage to Pure Black Tendancy. They appear in a specific place and take a few hits to kill, they offer zero resistance and drop Colorless Demon's Souls.

The only ones with locations I recall off the top of my head are in World 2 in the first section where it's located at the bottom of the pulley-elevator in the first big building with the stone throwers, and in World 5 in the second section at the far end of a tunnel you access by turning left just before a fog door blocked by a Shaman Troll and 2 Big Trolls

nominal
Oct 13, 2007

I've never tried dried apples.
What are they?
Pork Pro

ssug posted:

Okay, against my better judgment (I've been screwed by eBay before) I went this route and ordered it Friday. Now I just received notice from ebay that the listing has been removed and they have placed the transaction on hold until they investigate... WTF?

Anyone else get this who ordered from this guy?
I also ordered on Friday from the same guy and received the same notice. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. I'm a total ebay noob... this is I think maybe the 2nd thing I've ever bought on ebay.

Gay Rumsfeld
Nov 12, 2006
My buddy who just bought from him sent him an email, and he responded saying all the orders are still going out, but his ebay account was recently banned. Probably because he was sending out orders as 'gifts' to keep from paying taxes on them.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Is there a faster way through 4-2 than doing all the reapers in hallways and skeletons on cliffs bullshit? I'm getting tired of spending 10 minutes getting there every time I try to fight the boss.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

I'd like to meet the sick gently caress who set the Bladestone drop ratios and their rarity, because getting Pure Bladestone is nothing short of a mindrending process of extreme tedium. I've got only two Weapon Trophies left, Spiderstone (which I can knock out in a couple hours in 2-2) and Bladestone and it's turning into a nightmare.

I've been trying to get Pure Bladestone for three days now, devoting roughly 4 or 5 hours into the same tedious process of going to 4-3 then going backwards to the BP Katana Skeleton at the cliffside. I've gotten chunks, splinters, Soul Remains, and Uchigatanas up the yin-yang but not a single Pure, almost 9 million souls earned but I'd trade every single one for a single Pure Bladestone at this point. I've even started killing the two BP Golden Skeletons just after the Katana Skeleton and nothing! I'd rather fight False King with no armor and a giant club than keep farming this BP.

Seriously, is there any way other than this one stupid phantom to get it? Every single other Pure in the game drops from a treasure or a boss or can be easily found but this one is just mindnumbing.

Gay Rumsfeld posted:

My buddy who just bought from him sent him an email, and he responded saying all the orders are still going out, but his ebay account was recently banned. Probably because he was sending out orders as 'gifts' to keep from paying taxes on them.

Yeah, I noticed that just about every PS3 game I've ever imported from eBay has had "Happy Birthday! :)" written on it just to avoid customs and taxes for the shipment. I actually appreciate it, especially as I got an import game once on my birthday and it made me feel special :3

Hamburger Test
Jul 2, 2007

Sure hope this works!

Awesome Andrew posted:

So I'm on my third playthrough and I've never ran into a Primeval BP. Who/what/when/where/how are they? I'm one soul away from Keel Smasher +5!

I understand that I need pure black tendency, but that's it.

http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/world-tendency

There is one per world, they do not respawn and the drop is not guaranteed but very high. I got colourless souls from four out of five, when it didn't drop I wasn't wearing my large sword of searching - so definitely bring that. Also keep in mind that they will move your WT to neutral, so if there is anything else you want to kill at pure black make sure you do that at the same time, without returning to the Nexus.

Policenaut posted:

I've been trying to get Pure Bladestone for three days now
Are you at pure black world tendency? I haven't tried farming it myself, and I won't - but it's the only idea I have.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

dis astranagant posted:

Is there a faster way through 4-2 than doing all the reapers in hallways and skeletons on cliffs bullshit? I'm getting tired of spending 10 minutes getting there every time I try to fight the boss.

No, but you've only got to kill a handful of enemies.

Go into the first Reaper room, and instead of fighting it, just drop down and turn around. Kill the skeletons on the cliff - if you've got the Thief Ring on you can basically take them out from a distance. Go ahead, take out the gold skeletons, then go inside.

In the second reaper room you can either try to kill the first shadowlurker on the staircase, or you can roll your way past him and keep running. When you hit the next landing run past the shadowlurker, ignore the second reaper, and keep moving. The mantas on the second cliff won't see you with the thief ring, but there's nothing stopping you from running past anyway.

In the third reaper room, kill the shadowlurker that's blocking your path, then get full stamina, sprint forward and run past the shadowlurker and reaper - they won't be able to hit you in time.

Now just avoid falling in the slug nest and you're ready to fight the boss.

Policenaut posted:

I'd like to meet the sick gently caress who set the Bladestone drop ratios and their rarity, because getting Pure Bladestone is nothing short of a mindrending process of extreme tedium. I've got only two Weapon Trophies left, Spiderstone (which I can knock out in a couple hours in 2-2) and Bladestone and it's turning into a nightmare.

I've been trying to get Pure Bladestone for three days now, devoting roughly 4 or 5 hours into the same tedious process of going to 4-3 then going backwards to the BP Katana Skeleton at the cliffside. I've gotten chunks, splinters, Soul Remains, and Uchigatanas up the yin-yang but not a single Pure, almost 9 million souls earned but I'd trade every single one for a single Pure Bladestone at this point. I've even started killing the two BP Golden Skeletons just after the Katana Skeleton and nothing! I'd rather fight False King with no armor and a giant club than keep farming this BP.

Seriously, is there any way other than this one stupid phantom to get it? Every single other Pure in the game drops from a treasure or a boss or can be easily found but this one is just mindnumbing.

Yeah, this is probably my biggest problem with the game - there's just a major discrepancy overall in terms of ease of upgrade materials.

All they'd have to do is add a simple refining system - let you break your bigger pieces of stone into smaller ones, and let you refine your splinters and chunks into pure pieces.

I got sick of the Pure Bladestone farming runs on my NG+ and just finished the run. I'll try again when I get far enough in NG++, but I was seriously burning out on doing nothing but the skeleton runs. All I need is 1 Pure Bladestone and 1 Chunk of Pulpstone (which I'll almost certainly get while just normally running 5-1 and 5-2 on NG++) and I've got my weapon trophies.

I've got 40 luck on my character with a Large Sword of Searching - it should not be that difficult to get a single drop.

The Raglay
Apr 11, 2007

Tortolia posted:

No, but you've only got to kill a handful of enemies.

Go into the first Reaper room, and instead of fighting it, just drop down and turn around. Kill the skeletons on the cliff - if you've got the Thief Ring on you can basically take them out from a distance. Go ahead, take out the gold skeletons, then go inside.

In the second reaper room you can either try to kill the first shadowlurker on the staircase, or you can roll your way past him and keep running. When you hit the next landing run past the shadowlurker, ignore the second reaper, and keep moving. The mantas on the second cliff won't see you with the thief ring, but there's nothing stopping you from running past anyway.

In the third reaper room, kill the shadowlurker that's blocking your path, then get full stamina, sprint forward and run past the shadowlurker and reaper - they won't be able to hit you in time.

Now just avoid falling in the slug nest and you're ready to fight the boss.

Perhaps you're just luckier than I am. I could never get past the third reaper without getting hit. I tried it twice, and both times I got blasted in the back by his magic bolt of death. The rest of the stage, no problem. That guy? Huge prick.

Thievery
Jul 15, 2008

What happens in 3rd Street stays in 3rd Street.

The Raglay posted:

Perhaps you're just luckier than I am. I could never get past the third reaper without getting hit. I tried it twice, and both times I got blasted in the back by his magic bolt of death. The rest of the stage, no problem. That guy? Huge prick.

I don't know if this will help or not but on my first time through the level, I looked around for the third reaper and then basically ran into him as he's in that alcove, and got killed (Took him out but got hit by a shadowman just before it died). So the second time, I sprinted all the way down, ran behind him and hit him about 4 times and he died. Obviously this kills the shadowmen and makes him unable to get you from behind, it might take you all of a few seconds longer but it's better than having to re run the whole level :)

The Raglay
Apr 11, 2007

Thievery posted:

I don't know if this will help or not but on my first time through the level, I looked around for the third reaper and then basically ran into him as he's in that alcove, and got killed (Took him out but got hit by a shadowman just before it died). So the second time, I sprinted all the way down, ran behind him and hit him about 4 times and he died. Obviously this kills the shadowmen and makes him unable to get you from behind, it might take you all of a few seconds longer but it's better than having to re run the whole level :)

It's not a problem. I've long since gotten past that point, and I was just trying to get to the boss on NG+ as quickly as possible. I usually just run up to the corner and cast firestorm, which takes him down quickly. It was just annoying that when I just wanted to blitz through the stage he kept shooting me in the back.

Sunday Punch
Mar 4, 2009

There you are in your home, and the soldiers smash down the door and tell you you're in the middle of World War III. Something's gone wrong with time.
Wow, Adjudicator is an absolute joke of a boss fight. He's only got one melee attack, and it's so slow you'd have to make an effort to get hit with it. I just ran rings around him and slashed the wound in his side and he's down with no trouble. The samurai skeleton guarding the boss room put up way more of a fight.

I have a question about the purple flame shield. How much fire damage does it actually block? The description implies it has flame resistance but that isn't reflected anywhere in the stat screen.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Sunday Punch posted:

Wow, Adjudicator is an absolute joke of a boss fight. He's only got one melee attack, and it's so slow you'd have to make an effort to get hit with it. I just ran rings around him and slashed the wound in his side and he's down with no trouble. The samurai skeleton guarding the boss room put up way more of a fight.

I have a question about the purple flame shield. How much fire damage does it actually block? The description implies it has flame resistance but that isn't reflected anywhere in the stat screen.

The wiki says 70%. As for the Adjudicator, you also get material for a crazy overpowered weapon that can be easily made from his soul and a simple club.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

The Raglay posted:

See, all the times I've run past him I've had no problems with taking shots in the back - I'd just sprint for the stairs, and when I started getting down towards the bend in the path I'd start rolling. I think once I heard a soul arrow being fired but it didn't come close to hitting me.

By contrast, whenever I'd try to run up and fight him I'd either get killed by the reaper himself or the laser fired by the shadow next to him.

The Raglay
Apr 11, 2007

Tortolia posted:

See, all the times I've run past him I've had no problems with taking shots in the back - I'd just sprint for the stairs, and when I started getting down towards the bend in the path I'd start rolling. I think once I heard a soul arrow being fired but it didn't come close to hitting me.

By contrast, whenever I'd try to run up and fight him I'd either get killed by the reaper himself or the laser fired by the shadow next to him.

I always got hit less than halfway down the steps. I could probably time a roll with enough practice, but I don't think I'll be playing through NG++ so it doesn't matter. Even then I'd just live with having to kill him. It just really annoyed me at the time, but then again that's what this game does best: annoy.

Shalinor
Jun 10, 2002

Can I buy you a rootbeer?

Sunday Punch posted:

He's slightly more hard if you try and fight him ranged (the tongue attack is slow enough that it fakes your attempt at dodging it now and then), but yeah, he's the easiest I've met so far. Still, Fool's Idol was only slightly harder.

Gay Rumsfeld
Nov 12, 2006
Does this game get harder on each iteration of NG+, or is NG+ as hard as it gets? (I havent gotten there yet, just wondering)

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

The x-1 bosses are all pretty easy, though I can't comment on 5-1. 1-1 is helpless to fire and is slow, 2-1 is easy to dodge and dies to arrows or magic, 3-1 is just a stupid gimmick to make you explore more, and 4-1 is slow as all hell. 1-2, 2-2, 3-2 and 4-2 all fall to ranged attacks with ease. This game seems pretty broken for archers, since the thief ring and sniping ruin many, many challenges.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Hamburger Test posted:

Are you at pure black world tendency? I haven't tried farming it myself, and I won't - but it's the only idea I have.

Oh yes, I checked. Found the Primeval Demon, found BP Satsuki. I've even got 99 Luck to go with my Large Sword of Searching and the game still is jerking me around.

Tortolia posted:

Yeah, this is probably my biggest problem with the game - there's just a major discrepancy overall in terms of ease of upgrade materials.

All they'd have to do is add a simple refining system - let you break your bigger pieces of stone into smaller ones, and let you refine your splinters and chunks into pure pieces.

I got sick of the Pure Bladestone farming runs on my NG+ and just finished the run. I'll try again when I get far enough in NG++, but I was seriously burning out on doing nothing but the skeleton runs. All I need is 1 Pure Bladestone and 1 Chunk of Pulpstone (which I'll almost certainly get while just normally running 5-1 and 5-2 on NG++) and I've got my weapon trophies.

I've got 40 luck on my character with a Large Sword of Searching - it should not be that difficult to get a single drop.

I started laughing so hard when I went to GameFAQs and discovered that the drop rate for Pure Bladestone in 4-2 on NG+ was 0.5%. That's right, about 1/200 chance of getting that son of a bitch to drop. It's like the entire game just decided to simultaneously tell me to gently caress off and go kill myself.

McCoy Pauley
Mar 2, 2006
Gonna eat so many goddamn crumpets.

Gay Rumsfeld posted:

Does this game get harder on each iteration of NG+, or is NG+ as hard as it gets? (I havent gotten there yet, just wondering)

I'm not far enough along to test it yet myself, but everything I've read has indicated that the major increase in difficulty is from NG to NG+, and from NG++ on, the bump in difficulty is basically negligible.

Sunday Punch
Mar 4, 2009

There you are in your home, and the soldiers smash down the door and tell you you're in the middle of World War III. Something's gone wrong with time.
I don't know about Flamelurker being easy to snipe, he's fast and normal weapons don't hurt him much. He wiped the floor with me repeatedly until I went and bought the enchant weapon spell so I could actually hurt him. It seems like you have to make an all-rounder sort of character, as specialising is only going to screw you over once you get to a situation that requires a skill you don't have. In my case it was my hunter specialising in bows and strength based melee, which left me with only 8 magic and no easy way to counter Flamelurker.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Sunday Punch posted:

I don't know about Flamelurker being easy to snipe, he's fast and normal weapons don't hurt him much. He wiped the floor with me repeatedly until I went and bought the enchant weapon spell so I could actually hurt him. It seems like you have to make an all-rounder sort of character, as specialising is only going to screw you over once you get to a situation that requires a skill you don't have. In my case it was my hunter specialising in bows and strength based melee, which left me with only 8 magic and no easy way to counter Flamelurker.

The White Bow seems to do a bit of magic damage and tore him to pieces.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Sunday Punch posted:

If you stand on the stairway to 2-3, on the left side (when facing the door) Flame Lurker can't actually reach you and will just run against the rubble. You can plink away at him without any worries of ever getting hit.

McCoy Pauley
Mar 2, 2006

Fuzz posted:

If you stand on the stairway to 2-3, on the left side (when facing the door) Flame Lurker can't actually reach you and will just run against the rubble. You can plink away at him without any worries of ever getting hit.

It's interesting how, for all the difficulty this game poses, most bosses seem to have some weak spot like that, some way to get through with relatively little risk to yourself -- I wonder how intentional those are. Now if only Maneater had that. I know in the Wiki it says you can snipe him from the otherside of the fog door, but that doesn't seem to work at all.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

McCoy Pauley posted:

It's interesting how, for all the difficulty this game poses, most bosses seem to have some weak spot like that, some way to get through with relatively little risk to yourself -- I wonder how intentional those are. Now if only Maneater had that. I know in the Wiki it says you can snipe him from the otherside of the fog door, but that doesn't seem to work at all.

Hug the left side of the door and your arrows will go right through. You can then fight just the second one, which will spend most of his time stuck against the pillars if you wear the thief ring and stay by the fire in the middle. He also takes rather large amounts of damage from arrow fire, around 130 with my white bow +1, 60ish from the door to his starting location.

McCoy Pauley
Mar 2, 2006

dis astranagant posted:

Hug the left side of the door and your arrows will go right through. You can then fight just the second one, which will spend most of his time stuck against the pillars if you wear the thief ring and stay by the fire in the middle. He also takes rather large amounts of damage from arrow fire, around 130 with my white bow +1, 60ish from the door to his starting location.

Thanks, trying this tonight. I mostly use the Lava bow, which has 20 range less than the White Bow, so maybe I need to grind up to the point I can use the White Bow for that part.

wurzle
Apr 8, 2009

McCoy Pauley posted:

Thanks, trying this tonight. I mostly use the Lava bow, which has 20 range less than the White Bow, so maybe I need to grind up to the point I can use the White Bow for that part.

Toad-Eye arrows work brilliantly on this guy. They drop from the skeletons on 4-1 and are apparently on a vendor in that map as well. I think it took about 15 of them for me to drop Flamelurker.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Policenaut posted:

Oh yes, I checked. Found the Primeval Demon, found BP Satsuki. I've even got 99 Luck to go with my Large Sword of Searching and the game still is jerking me around.

I started laughing so hard when I went to GameFAQs and discovered that the drop rate for Pure Bladestone in 4-2 on NG+ was 0.5%. That's right, about 1/200 chance of getting that son of a bitch to drop. It's like the entire game just decided to simultaneously tell me to gently caress off and go kill myself.

Please tell me that .5 rate isn't WITH 99 luck/Sword of Searching, or I might as well drop the idea of Platinum right now. :suicide:

Unknown_PC
Oct 9, 2002

What do you mean it's not done!?

Tortolia posted:

Please tell me that .5 rate isn't WITH 99 luck/Sword of Searching, or I might as well drop the idea of Platinum right now. :suicide:

I'm pretty sure that's 0.5% base drop rate, which can be increased through black World Tendency, luck stat, and Large Sword of Searching.

For the "best" weapon trophies, you should be able to borrow +5 weapons from other online players to get the credit from what I've read.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Unknown_PC posted:

I'm pretty sure that's 0.5% base drop rate, which can be increased through black World Tendency, luck stat, and Large Sword of Searching.

For the "best" weapon trophies, you should be able to borrow +5 weapons from other online players to get the credit from what I've read.

Whoa whoa whoa, that's actually possible? I understood that it was possible with Soldier's Trophy but I didn't know that the +5 Weapons all had the same "borrow" effect.

Unknown_PC, what Soul level are you? Would you be willing to lend me your +5 Sharp <weapon> for like 5 minutes? I saw that picture on GameFAQs of you getting that Pure Bladestone and I figure since you've got Platinum you must have one, I've been at this for like 20 hours and I sort of need a miracle. If it actually works, maybe we could get some sort of Sharp +5 Passaround for the poor souls here trying for Platinum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unknown_PC
Oct 9, 2002

What do you mean it's not done!?

Policenaut posted:

Whoa whoa whoa, that's actually possible? I understood that it was possible with Soldier's Trophy but I didn't know that the +5 Weapons all had the same "borrow" effect.

Unknown_PC, what Soul level are you? Would you be willing to lend me your +5 Sharp <weapon> for like 5 minutes? I saw that picture on GameFAQs of you getting that Pure Bladestone and I figure since you've got Platinum you must have one, I've been at this for like 20 hours and I sort of need a miracle. If it actually works, maybe we could get some sort of Sharp +5 Passaround for the poor souls here trying for Platinum.

I can level-down to whatever level, but I won't have access to my PS3 until next week unfortunately.

• Locked thread