Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crappy Jack
Nov 21, 2005

We got some serious shit to discuss.

Feenix posted:

HOLY HOLY HOLY poo poo the most amazingly cool poo poo just happened. Ever.

So I'm in 4-1. I have a sliver of health. I get a message that I have been invaded by a black Phantom. I freak. I run back to the archstone, carefully, because I have a poo poo ton of souls.

"You cannot return to the Nexus during Multiplay."

"gently caress!"

I see all this blue poo poo on the ground. I press it.

"Summon Player to join you?"

"yes, NOW PLEASE HURRY!"

He joins. We run forward. He doesn't know I'm invaded. He starts fighting that giant jumping beast in that main courtyard. (Gray Demon Soul). I am helping him the best I can. All the sudden I see a red guy (The Black Phantom) running at me. I still have a sliver of health. I Accidentally magic target that flying manta ray and hit it. It looks pissed. I start rolling. I'm like, oh wait... Great Club!
I still have a sliver of health. The Phantom hits me. Now I can't even see health on my bar. I knock him down. I knock him down again. I knock him down again and again. I WIN! HOLY poo poo I WIN!
"Your summoned blue phantom has died."
gently caress, sorry bro. I look and the Gray Demon Soul demon is still alive. I still have a sliver of health. I magic his rear end from afar. I beat him.

Holy poo poo this game owns. My heart is pounding.

Real Demon's Souls starts now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

descoteaux
Sep 18, 2003
God drat now I really wish I hadn't held off on buying this. Thanks a lot Feenix. If I had bought it when all the Chinese Ebay guys were around... I would be playing right now dammit. :(

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
FYI, to all those reading in the wings. I've had the game a week (I don't even play every day, maybe 75% of the time...) and I've just surpassed 25 hours of playtime. And I'm FAR from done. Far.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Feenix posted:

FYI, to all those reading in the wings. I've had the game a week (I don't even play every day, maybe 75% of the time...) and I've just surpassed 25 hours of playtime. And I'm FAR from done. Far.

AKA: If you are a student DO NOT BUY THIS NOW. It's practically May and you will loving fail. Wait till your finals are over, then buy this. Not that you'll get your copy in anytime soon, but just in case you do.

ssug
Feb 13, 2008
Oh man... I'm blind. This is awesome!
whats up with the game just quitting abruptly when you are signed in and have a connection problem? All 3 times I have tried signing-in my game has quit because of connection issues. On the 3rd time when I had the Tower Knight on the ropes and it fuckin quit on me I stopped connecting altogether.

Note that none of these times was I invaded or invading or co-op/whatever

Kind of frustrating...

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Feenix posted:

Welcome to the New Crack (tm), now in video game form.

Nick Biped
May 22, 2004

In the wrong hands, the stapler is a deadly weapon.

God drat, I just had the most epic fight yet in Demon's Souls!

It was in 3-1, and I was trying to bring down the World Tendency so I could fight BP Rydell. Besides using Ephemeral Eyes and dying, one thing I tried was use the Blackeye Stone. This time, however, instead of breaking in to a world, I was "summoned". What did that mean, I wondered? What happened next was I got summoned to the Old Monk in 3-3, complete with cutscene.

What I heard about this was that you play as the bad guy, taking down one of those pathetic heroes. Sure enough, he showed up, ready for the one-on-one rumble.

It was a great match, see-sawing back and forth. I'd come with a flurry of sword blows (with the occasional Soul Arrow), then he'd do the same, all while gobbling down herbs. It was like a boxing match.

Eventually I started pressing the attack a bit more, and eventually I got in a nice bunch of blows, and then it was 8...9...10! Knockout!

The whole match lasted quite a few minutes, and it was fantastic all the way. Couldn't help but feel a teensy bit sorry for the other guy though, and I know I'll be in his shoes soon enough.

Valvados
Sep 11, 2002

Night brings its wetness to beaches in your soul

Nick Biped posted:

Old Monk
Been there myself, and the other guy actually died on the Cthulhu guy right outside the boss door. I was actually kind of disappointed. :(

Yesterday some guy invaded me while I was on those narrow cliffs outside where you fight the first Reaper in 4-2. I backed away to give myself some room to cast and backed right off the edge. It's one thing to lose to a BP, but its really aggravating when its your own stupid mistake that does it.

Oae Ui
Oct 7, 2003

Let's be friends.
Since we're talking about crazy experiences, I started a new character, determined to use only katanas and to melee everything except for enemies like Manta Rays that you have to shoot down; for them I allow myself a bow. I'm dumping all of my stat upgrades into dex except for the few bumps to strength to let me use the various katanas.

I went to area 4 first, taking the shortcut to the Adjudicator and slashing him to death. I then set about trying to make a tricky run to the next boss, the Old Hero.

It took me over a dozen tries. The golden skeletons on the cliff proved to be too difficult to fight every time without magic or a bow. I eventually got good at rolling passed them.

The next big obstacles were the shadow lurkers. I could run past the lurkers if I was really quick, though I had to skirt the very edge of some stairs to get around them and fell to my death on more than a few attempts.

Finally the last set of lurkers and a reaper. This is where I died the most. When I'd run past the reaper I'd die from a single spell to the back. Trying to fight him usually left me open to one of the lurkers. Eventually I decided to try using those soul remains I'd been collecting, and distracted the final reaper and lurkers long enough to slip through.

I got to the bosses door and wrestled with myself for a few minutes over whether I should try to grab gripless and risk death from the slugs and glowing lights, or fight the boss first. If I grabbed gripless and died to the boss, at least I had a new and powerful sword. But if I just fought the boss and won it'd be easy to go back and get gripless, having the new archstone. However if I tried the boss and lost, I'd have nothing. Eventually I decided to grab gripless and nearly died when doing so. Using that I managed to defeat the Old Hero.

It was the most satisfying experience I've had in a game in a very long time. I've had this game for a month now and I can't stop playing it. Even my wife is playing it now.

Sunday Punch
Mar 4, 2009

There you are in your home, and the soldiers smash down the door and tell you you're in the middle of World War III. Something's gone wrong with time.
Demon's Souls is easily the best game I've played on PS3 and probably the best game I've played in years. It just delivers on every level, it's totally atmospheric, you really feel alone exploring the collapsing, decaying ruins of a destroyed land. The lack of music and the ambient effects, the extreme caution you have to employ as you push deeper and deeper into an environment that can result in your death at any moment. The difficulty level is perfect, it's hard enough that you get a real sense of satisfaction at overcoming a particularly tricky situation, often with a sliver of health left and a pounding heart. But every time you're killed you know that it was really your own fault, you just need to get better, and the only obstacle to progression in the game is your own skill level. I feel like I've barely scratched the surface of the game, and when I look at my play time it's over 45 hours.

I love this game and more people need to hear about so they can experience it for themselves.

Hamburger Test
Jul 2, 2007

Sure hope this works!

Nick Biped posted:

We had only gotten a little into the stage when a Black Phantom suddenly came out of nowhere, so I guess Blue Phantoms don't get a warning.
You don't get a warning if the Black Phantom is already in the level when you get summoned. If he breaks in after you are summoned you get the usual warning, and you'll usually see the 1-2 other guys with you turn around and head to the point of entry to make sure the black phantom doesn't get past you.

dis astranagant posted:

My experience vs people with the meat cleaver is that I roll out of the way of the first one and them hit them with a hammer combo while they recover and they die.
This. The meat cleaver has amazing damage, a great secondary effect (knockdown) and huge delay. Smart players will wait for you to swing and destroy you if you give them the room to evade.

I've had some awesome fights lately. I summoned one helper at the start of 4-2 in NG+, some special case who was two handing the spiked shield. As I got the first cutscene the invaded message comes up and we both turned back to the ledge, where my living shield occupies the black phantom; I run in and stab him to death with my mirdan hammer - in the same second one more Black Phantom jumps down from above, apparently he didn't see how badly the other guy got it and he goes down in seconds. The game must have hickupped and let two black phantoms join I guess, no worries we continue and clear up to the two golden skeletons as we get another Black Phantom joining. This one manages to slip past us, probably thinking he will ambush us later he rushes to the gold skeletons and is blocked by a fog door, fighting ensues - he rolls off the ledge. Somehow my special case helper runs ahead and murders everything else in the level by beating it with his shield, barely before I can get to them.

Talran
Sep 11, 2005

Be gone with you! You'll spoil my focus.

Hamburger Test posted:

Shields

I'd watch out, shields are dangerous if you use em right.

Thievery
Jul 15, 2008

What happens in 3rd Street stays in 3rd Street.

Talran posted:

I'd watch out, shields are dangerous if you use em right.

I was amazed when I discovered you could dual wield shields in this game. It makes me want to do a playthrough like that but I know I can't be bothered what with me still having to complete the game with my first char, my mage and my warrior...-_-

Crappy Jack
Nov 21, 2005

Thievery posted:

I was amazed when I discovered you could dual wield shields in this game. It makes me want to do a playthrough like that but I know I can't be bothered what with me still having to complete the game with my first char, my mage and my warrior...-_-

I always liked the idea of getting a massively strong character in the heaviest armor I could find, dual wielding tower shields. Basically make a walking tank.

Of course, I made a thief, so it's gonna take a lot of souls before I'm anywhere near that points.

Sunday Punch
Mar 4, 2009

There you are in your home, and the soldiers smash down the door and tell you you're in the middle of World War III. Something's gone wrong with time.
I just need to know which shield has the highest attack power, and then the invincible shield bearer can be born!
On a related note, does anyone really use dual wielded weapons? One weapon and one shield seems a much better choice because you can't even attack with two weapons at the same time. I guess you could use a plague weapon in one hand and something with another status effect in the other to cripple people in PVP, but it doesn't sound that great really.

Thievery
Jul 15, 2008

What happens in 3rd Street stays in 3rd Street.

Sunday Punch posted:

I just need to know which shield has the highest attack power, and then the invincible shield bearer can be born!
On a related note, does anyone really use dual wielded weapons? One weapon and one shield seems a much better choice because you can't even attack with two weapons at the same time. I guess you could use a plague weapon in one hand and something with another status effect in the other to cripple people in PVP, but it doesn't sound that great really.

I spent a little time loving around with different weapons on a new character. What I found was while using one weapon two handed it was really easy for me to play, considering you can still block with it, but when I tried using two weapons I felt really uncomfortable not being able to block. Everyone who'se made it a long way in this game probably does what I do now and hold down the button on instinct just due to the amount of pain you can get otherwise, but without it it takes a while to get used to. I'm going to try making a thief and focus solely on evading and parrying. Speaking of which is there a list of parryable enemies?

edit- After spending an hour as a dual mail-breaker wielding thief i've decided it's really hard :( If anyone fancies a challenge i'd try that. Some fights are pretty simple but then you'll have some enemies that mercilessly rape you.

And a quick question, why can't you Backstab friendly NPCs? I managed to get Ostrava at the beginning but after that none of them seem to be able to be got by it, it just does a normal attack.

Thievery fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Apr 26, 2009

Sunday Punch
Mar 4, 2009

Thievery posted:

And a quick question, why can't you Backstab friendly NPCs? I managed to get Ostrava at the beginning but after that none of them seem to be able to be got by it, it just does a normal attack.

Probably because it would really suck if you were standing behind stockpile Thomas or one of the blacksmiths and accidentally tapped R1 :). I've inadvertently stabbed a few friendly NPCs when putting the controller down and having R2 catch on something, a heavy attack to the face is bad enough (also hilarious when Boldwin puts up his dukes to fight you).

Sunday Punch
Mar 4, 2009

Welp, that was the most retarded boss fight of the game so far. I'm doing Old Monk, so the game matches me with some dude with a steel shield and falchion who seems to be primarily using magic (moving soul arrow and flamethrower) for attack. My character's focused on heavy melee, wearing full gloom armour and wielding the meat cleaver. My defense is through the roof so he's barely scratching me, but every time I bring him down below half health he rolls back and eats a herb before I can follow. It's so quick that I can't hit him while he's healing, so neither one of us can really strike a decisive blow.

This just goes on and on for about 20 minutes of us circling each other, him being unable to hurt me much in the heavy armour I'm wearing, me unable to finish him off as using the meat cleaver gives me two swings before I'm out of stamina. The lava bow I use as a secondary weapon is useless due to his large shield, and I'm not carrying any faster weapons (need all the carry weight I can get for the gloom armour). It's getting kind of hilarious as neither of us seems able to deal with the other as we're pretty perfectly matched as defensive counters. Anyway I FINALLY get lucky and manage to hit him in the split-second he's in the grass-chewing animation before he gets the health, which knocks him down and allows me time to finish him off. Every other Black Phantom fight I've had lasted about 30 seconds so the ridiculous length of the fight was kind of surprising.

Also now I've got ominous organ music playing in the Nexus and it's creeping me out.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Sunday Punch posted:

Old Monk fight.

Honestly, it pisses me off how seriously some people take that loving fight. It pisses me off how many people are absolute douches about that fight, as well. I've lost count of the times I've entered through the fog door and had the guy either wailing me in the face with a cleaver or something just as heavy, backstabbing me, firestorming me, or even better, hitting me with an acid cloud and breaking all of my poo poo before doing one of the other things. If it was a competition to see who would get the boss soul, I could understand... we fight to the death, winner beats the level. That level of competitiveness and assholery would be fine. But it's not.

The number out outrageous cocks in the MP portion of this game at higher level is really saddening... one of the best parts of the game, and they're all total penises. I'm not about fair fighting at all when I'm a BP, but even then, I'm not a complete douche and I don't use gimmicky horseshit to take the win. Twinks ruin every game.

isnt it byronic
Jul 23, 2007

Fuzz posted:

Honestly, it pisses me off how seriously some people take that loving fight. It pisses me off how many people are absolute douches about that fight, as well. I've lost count of the times I've entered through the fog door and had the guy either wailing me in the face with a cleaver or something just as heavy, backstabbing me, firestorming me, or even better, hitting me with an acid cloud and breaking all of my poo poo before doing one of the other things. If it was a competition to see who would get the boss soul, I could understand... we fight to the death, winner beats the level. That level of competitiveness and assholery would be fine. But it's not.

The number out outrageous cocks in the MP portion of this game at higher level is really saddening... one of the best parts of the game, and they're all total penises. I'm not about fair fighting at all when I'm a BP, but even then, I'm not a complete douche and I don't use gimmicky horseshit to take the win. Twinks ruin every game.

Hiding next to the door and knocking them down with the Meat Cleaver as they pass by is a perfectly legitimate tactic. :colbert:

On that note, I'd set up to do just that earlier today when suddenly I saw what looked like a massive purple table leg popping through the fog. Okay.. She came through and when I swung she'd already ran too far away. gently caress, fine, just wait for her to get back in range, time it right, and I'll knock her down. No problem.

She hit me twice with that giant purple thing and killed the poo poo out of me.

Sunday Punch
Mar 4, 2009

I haven't encountered anyone being an out and out bastard in PVP, but I'm only on my first circuit so it might get worse in new game plus. I think being able to fully heal by chewing on a full moon grass at any time, which takes about 1 second giving you almost no time to react extends the fights a little artificially, maybe disabling healing item use during invasions would make things more interesting. As it is you have to constantly press the attack to keep them from healing.

It's kind of dumb how ridiculously strong the meat cleaver is too, I'm getting pretty bored with it but it's so powerful (due to the insane addedparam ranks) that I don't want to give it up. None of the other weapons I've been able to forge so far have come anywhere near. The slow attack speed is a drawback I guess but the knockdown effect of a heavy attack almost makes up for it. I just crafted the Morion Blade and was really disappointed in how weak it is, 210 damage with no special effects and NO addedparam, AND it's got the (slow) large sword attack animations? No thanks. Maybe one of the endgame weapons will be worth using, but for the foreseeable future I'm going to have to stick with the Cleaver.

Oh and I forgot to mention it before, but I had TERRIBLE lag in the Old Monk fight. Maybe I just never noticed it before but one of the reasons the fight lasted so long was I had a bastard of time hitting him as half my attacks didn't register. He'd fling a soul arrow or fireball that missed me by about 5 meters only to have my guy take a pounding. Luckily he was pretty predictable so I could eventually dodge his magic by rolling 1 or 2 seconds before he'd throw it. It's very frustrating though when you land a heavy Cleaver strike on a guy, only to have it sort of phase through him, then he totally misses you and you're suddenly engulfed in flames :raise:.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Fuzz posted:

There's a fairly nice piece of equipment you can only get from winning as the boss there. It's a hat that functions as a third ring of magical sharpness.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
is there a simple way to dispatch these hyper annoying Manta Rays in 4-1? I don't have a 'heat-seeking' magic missile of any kind and I don't tend to carry a bow and arrow...

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Feenix posted:

is there a simple way to dispatch these hyper annoying Manta Rays in 4-1? I don't have a 'heat-seeking' magic missile of any kind and I don't tend to carry a bow and arrow...

Shoot when they stop to fire. That's pretty much the only time you're gonna hit them, bow or otherwise.

DancingKittycat
Jun 1, 2007

Bis 34 war i Sozialist, wor aa ka Beruf

Feenix posted:

I just ignore them and move on. If your character is well-armored, you can survive their attacks and just move on. If your character is quick, they shouldn't be able to hit you. If you can't do it, just do World 3 or World 5 first, or grind 1-3 a little for easy herbs.

If you want to take them on, just get a bow. They can be a little tough to hit though, so it's not like that bit of effort will make 4-* pain-free.

No way to make them a non-issue, except at the very end of World 4. Look forward to that, it's a real feel-good moment after getting through 4-1 and 4-2 under constant manta crossfire.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
How do I gesture? I thought it said something about HOLDING "O" but that never works.

Man, another BP entered my world. That Great Club is like the "gently caress off!" weapon! :)

[edit]

Holy rear end! Even with a pretty heavy Ability Shortage (-7 levels in Strength) the Meat Cleaver is the one hitter quitter.

Feenix fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Apr 27, 2009

Crappy Jack
Nov 21, 2005

Feenix posted:

How do I gesture? I thought it said something about HOLDING "O" but that never works.

Man, another BP entered my world. That Great Club is like the "gently caress off!" weapon! :)

[edit]

Holy rear end! Even with a pretty heavy Ability Shortage (-7 levels in Strength) the Meat Cleaver is the one hitter quitter.

The manual's based on the Asian version, so in general, always switch O and X.

wurzle
Apr 8, 2009
Is there any reason not to kill a Crystal Gecko if you see it? I understand they are of limited supply so I figured it might be a good idea to leave some of them for later.

Should I try to shift my game's tendencies and go gecko hunting all at once, or should I kill them when I see them?

Sunday Punch
Mar 4, 2009

One of the reasons I can't stop making new characters is the awesome flexibility of the face editor. I measure the worth of any face editor by the size of the nose it'll let me put on my guy, and by that measure Demon's Souls' is the best I've ever used. My Magician is sporting a proboscis that would put a Tapir to shame.

Demons Holes
Feb 13, 2007

Do you seek soul power? Touch the demon inside me.

wurzle posted:

Is there any reason not to kill a Crystal Gecko if you see it? I understand they are of limited supply so I figured it might be a good idea to leave some of them for later.

Should I try to shift my game's tendencies and go gecko hunting all at once, or should I kill them when I see them?

I was wondering the same thing about the Gecko nest in 2-2. I'll kill 1 or 2 then the rest scatter, but when I come back they all respawn (or so it seems).

ImpactVector
Feb 24, 2007

HAHAHAHA FOOLS!!
I AM SO SMART!

Uh oh. What did he do now?

Nap Ghost

E Honda Civic posted:

I was wondering the same thing about the Gecko nest in 2-2. I'll kill 1 or 2 then the rest scatter, but when I come back they all respawn (or so it seems).

Geckos only spawn (1 + [number of bosses killed in that world]) times. Spawns are used up when it either is killed or successfully runs away.

So yeah, if you see a Gecko and it starts to run, do your best to kill it because you just used up a spawn regardless.

Demons Holes
Feb 13, 2007

ImpactVector posted:

Geckos only spawn (1 + [number of bosses killed in that world]) times. Spawns are used up when it either is killed or successfully runs away.

So yeah, if you see a Gecko and it starts to run, do your best to kill it because you just used up a spawn regardless.

I'm not so sure about this anymore.

If you head to 1-4, there's a gecko that spawns in the hallway next to where the stairwell (with Red Eyes Knight) leads. That same one has spawned and gotten away from me over 5 times.

Maybe there are certain ones that will continue to spawn for some reason?

It's weird.

Oae Ui
Oct 7, 2003

Let's be friends.
ImpactVector is right, I did some pretty diligent hunting of crystal geckos with one of my characters and found the formula that he mentioned to be entirely correct.

Edit: If one gets away from you, but doesn't disappear, it's not lost. If they get far enough away from you and you have a thief's ring or hide cast on you, they'll stop panicking and return to their spawn point.

Demons Holes
Feb 13, 2007

Oae Ui posted:

ImpactVector is right, I did some pretty diligent hunting of crystal geckos with one of my characters and found the formula that he mentioned to be entirely correct.

Edit: If one gets away from you, but doesn't disappear, it's not lost. If they get far enough away from you and you have a thief's ring or hide cast on you, they'll stop panicking and return to their spawn point.

Ah, now that's good info.

I wasn't ever aware that the Thief's Ring or Hide had any effect on the Geckos. This will make hunting much easier now.

wurzle
Apr 8, 2009

Oae Ui posted:

This implies that if you see a gecko and don't kill it you lose out on its drops permanently. Is that the case? It seems like I've missed out on a whole lot more geckos than the 4 or 5 allowed in each world.

IllusionistTrixie
Feb 6, 2003

So Playasia won't ship to europe (for some reason) and there is no copy under £90! on ebay. I was hoping to try and get ahold of this, but that ain't happening.

NCSX and YesAsia are back logged for at least a month as far as I can tell.

This is an insanely popular game, makes you wonder why they don't bother doing an NA release (then, at least, I could import it)

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore

Sunday Punch posted:

. I just crafted the Morion Blade and was really disappointed in how weak it is, 210 damage with no special effects and NO addedparam, AND it's got the (slow) large sword attack animations? No thanks. Maybe one of the endgame weapons will be worth using, but for the foreseeable future I'm going to have to stick with the Cleaver.

Morion does have a special effect, it acts like a 2x Clever Rat Ring. Throw it in your off hand while using the Cleaver with a double grip, and if you're close to dead you'll basically one-shot anything.

Oae Ui
Oct 7, 2003

Let's be friends.

E Honda Civic posted:

I wasn't ever aware that the Thief's Ring or Hide had any effect on the Geckos. This will make hunting much easier now.

I'm not positive that it does, but I have had crystal geckos stop running and return to their spawn points before.

wurzle posted:

This implies that if you see a gecko and don't kill it you lose out on its drops permanently. Is that the case? It seems like I've missed out on a whole lot more geckos than the 4 or 5 allowed in each world.

If the gecko vanishes or runs off of a cliff and dies, yes you miss out on it's drops.

McCoy Pauley
Mar 2, 2006
Gonna eat so many goddamn crumpets.

Oae Ui posted:

If the gecko vanishes or runs off of a cliff and dies, yes you miss out on it's drops.

I've lost one of the geckos in 4-3 over the cliff edge like 3 times. Pissed me off more than anything else the game has thrown at me. You'd think that if you kill them by making them fall off a cliff they'd have the decency to drop their loot where they spawn, like the way BPs do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
FYI: The Meat Cleaver is amazing. It's like running around with an 8 foot Chef's Knife covered in blood. I'm ridiculously under-leveled in Strength to even wield it. (level 19 in Strength instead of 26 that it requires) and I'm taking off 90-100% of Enemies' healthbar in one two-handed overhand swing.

Can anyone help me figure out what penalty to damage I am getting right now being only Level 19 and two-handing it? And how much better the damage will be when I hit Level 26 Str?

• Locked thread