Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
True fact if you die in your apartment your dog won't eat you but your cat will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

malefactor
Jul 23, 2006

by T. Finn

ShadowHawk posted:

True fact if you die in your apartment your dog won't eat you but your cat will.

Dogs are dumb.

and people are tasty

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

rotor posted:

all cats are always on the wrong side of every door

they like to lie in a bureau drawer but they make such a fuss when they can't get out

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

He's a PSoC, loose and runnin'
came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with
the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip

ShadowHawk posted:

LinuxGirl87
Feb 13, 2006

by Ozmaugh

Otto Skorzeny posted:

This is the :smith:est thing I've seen in a while. :(

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
futurama_dog.gif

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

malefactor posted:

Why do people do this poo poo?

:(

Cry some more!

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

deviant. posted:

we've considered spaying but it seems like it's a little unnecessary. i'd rather not risk her life for what amounts to a minor inconvenience :(

a cat in heat is pretty much in constant anguish, FYI

z0rge Costanza
Jul 30, 2006

My posting...it's shit Jerry! Shit!

Roguestar
May 13, 2005

developers developers developers developers
lets just take photos instead of moving either the dog out of the road, or moving the thing that is making it be in the road!! gently caress all traffic!! ching chong bing bong!

LinuxGirl87
Feb 13, 2006

by Ozmaugh

Roguestar posted:

lets just take photos instead of moving either the dog out of the road, or moving the thing that is making it be in the road!! gently caress all traffic!! ching chong bing bong!

They were probably sending videos home to the family asking if they were hungry for one dog or two.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Roguestar posted:

asian people don't really have the same attitude towards cats & dogs that people in the west do. they're only a step or two above rats in a lot of places.

Mysterious Aftertaste
May 20, 2004

So Marigold, my love, you've had too much to drink...

malefactor posted:

Dogs are dumb.

and people are tasty

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

rotor posted:

my dad had a dog who would eat raspberies right off the plants

he would pick them off super-delicately with his lips and for a few weeks we couldn't figure out why the gently caress we had no ripe raspberries until one day we let the dog in and noticed that he had red stains on his snout, looked like he was wearin lipstick.

your mum looks like a dog eatin' raspberries has just entered my lexicon, tx for dat

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

Tom Collins posted:

needs more cocaine

i thought heroin?
unless back in the day they used to jack up with coke...

i dunno, just sayin' is all

z0rge Costanza
Jul 30, 2006

url posted:

your mum looks like a dog eatin' raspberries

lol

unixbeard
Dec 29, 2004

clamiam
Mar 4, 2008

IF A ROBOT IS BUILT IN THE FORM OF HUMAN BEINGS IT IS HARAAM

haveblue posted:

futurama_dog.gif

that was probably the most :smith: episode of that show

he was a good dog :unsmith:

Tom Collins
Aug 25, 2000

ShadowHawk posted:

May my cats grok me in fullness. To do otherwise would be a waste of food.

z0rge Costanza
Jul 30, 2006

unixbeard posted:

step into the void

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
A cat's terminal velocity is lower than what it would take for a cat to suffer serious injury as a result of a drop.

You could throw a cat from a jumbo jet and it would land unharmed.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Pissflaps posted:

A cat's terminal velocity is lower than what it would take for a cat to suffer serious injury as a result of a drop.

gonna try this

*calls mr cat, we're goin out for a flight*

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

#1 and #4 removed due to violation of terms. what terms can you even violate with just a cat in the snow?

Roguestar
May 13, 2005

Pissflaps posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Spazz
Nov 17, 2005

Ola posted:

#1 and #4 removed due to violation of terms. what terms can you even violate with just a cat in the snow?

Animal cruelty.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Pissflaps posted:

only if they fall long enough to relax and stretch out

which is why there's a "most lethal" range of height in which cats are more likely to die from a fall and falling farther actually puts them at less risk

clamiam
Mar 4, 2008

IF A ROBOT IS BUILT IN THE FORM OF HUMAN BEINGS IT IS HARAAM
stolen from pyf

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

CB chillin' in one of those fold up laundry baskets.

Someone asked for more pictures of his crossed eyes I guess? He's really hard to take pictures of like that because he tends to squint or look away when he's just chilling, and he tends to run around when he's playing. Here's the best I can do right now.

malefactor
Jul 23, 2006

by T. Finn

Ola posted:

"animal abuse"

Its not a cat playing in the snow. They are throwing them into the snow and watching them desperately try and get out of it for their own entertainment.

In the last video, when the cat finally made it out, he/she just gave a meek cry and pawed at the door softly.

:smith:

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

malefactor posted:

"animal abuse"

Its not a cat playing in the snow. They are throwing them into the snow and watching them desperately try and get out of it for their own entertainment.

In the last video, when the cat finally made it out, he/she just gave a meek cry and pawed at the door softly.

How can they do something like throwing a cat in snow? That's cruel!
*eats a burger with bacon*

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

malefactor posted:

"animal abuse"

Those fuckers, they got that kitty wet :saddowns:

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy
My mom writes a blog. It's one of those "look at what my cat did" sort of blogs, so I get to see what crazy and :3: antics our kitties are up to when I'm at school.

This is Linus, he is a kitty

Click here for the full 1600x544 image.

Linus thinks he's people when it comes to food. He likes to sit at the table with us and watch us eat dinner and he's learned that we eat off of plates and bowls, so he always looks at those for treats. He also likes finding and eating brown crunchy things. Sometimes leaves, sometimes my dad's corn flakes :3:

Click here for the full 1600x973 image.

z0rge Costanza
Jul 30, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NvPcphRbec

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

ShadowHawk posted:

Layne Staley RIP

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.

LinuxGirl87 posted:

They were probably sending videos home to the family asking if they were hungry for one dog or two.

lol

Roguestar
May 13, 2005

niteice posted:

My mom writes a blog. It's one of those "look at what my cat did" sort of blogs, so I get to see what crazy and :3: antics our kitties are up to when I'm at school.

This is Linus, he is a kitty

Click here for the full 1600x544 image.

Linus thinks he's people when it comes to food. He likes to sit at the table with us and watch us eat dinner and he's learned that we eat off of plates and bowls, so he always looks at those for treats. He also likes finding and eating brown crunchy things. Sometimes leaves, sometimes my dad's corn flakes :3:

Click here for the full 1600x973 image.

sometimes old poops you left in the bottom of your wardrobe??

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

malefactor posted:

"animal abuse"

take a big pill, nancy

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

clamiam posted:

stolen from pyf

look at these big gay catz

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Casao posted:

Someone asked for more pictures of his crossed eyes I guess? He's really hard to take pictures of like that because he tends to squint or look away when he's just chilling, and he tends to run around when he's playing. Here's the best I can do right now.

cross-eyed cat owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tony police
Sep 22, 2006

My cats actually don't mind the snow too much and they'll either just wade in by themselves and promptly start digging and burrowing everywhere or they get tossed in and start digging and burrowing.

who needs shovels for their driveway?