Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Telephone is going to premiere on E! News at 11:30 EST on Thursday, March 11th. The video is also going to be TEN MINUTES LONG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sprat Sandwich
Mar 20, 2009

Hopefully my dislike of 'Telephone' won't stop me from enjoying the inevitable awesomeness of the video.

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

I got out of the car at the petrol station this evening and was confused when my radio didn't stop after turning the ignition off. Turns out that the car next to me was also playing The Fame, at an almost identical point through the album, enough that I was confused by how in sync they were.

Life rocks so much.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

F.F. Woodycooks posted:

Telephone is going to premiere on E! News at 11:30 EST on Thursday, March 11th. The video is also going to be TEN MINUTES LONG.

If this is true, then it being pushed back by like a month is totally cool with me.

Also, Spring break, hanging out with some high school friends friday night, gaga comes up, turns out all my friends are into her. Dudes into hip-hop and punk and stuff and we all agree that Gaga is great. :3:

I love Lady Gaga. Oh, she's on the cover of this month's Cosmo no homo

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

I think I've come to the conclusion that Gaga is the best study music, but specifically for science. :science:

Not as effective for Psych stuff, wonder what I can do for that......

Ojo
Jul 4, 2003

Well... when I said that I had a plan, I meant that I have to plan... the plan.

http://www.rockband.com/news/lady-gaga-eric-cartman-dlc

I'm soooooo excited. But nobody here seems to appreciate how awesome this is. :(

Action Man
Jan 31, 2007

Ojo posted:

I'm soooooo excited. But nobody here seems to appreciate how awesome this is. :(

:aaaaa:

tuckfard
Dec 9, 2003

Just chillin
I'm pretty loving pumped about that.

Crowbear
Jun 17, 2009

You freak me out, man!

Ojo posted:

Well poo poo, I've managed to ween myself off Rock Band over the last couple of months, but it looks like it's going to take over my life again soon :unsmith:

e:

F.F. Woodycooks posted:

Extremely excited about the RB pack. I always thought the drums on Monster would be fun to play in the games.

Oh god I forgot about that, Monster is my favorite on the album and the beat rules, squeeeee :neckbeard:

Crowbear fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Mar 9, 2010

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Extremely excited about the RB pack. I always thought the drums on Monster would be fun to play in the games.

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

That's awesome. Definitely going to be picking that up. :toot:

It says it's coming out "next week." What day do they usually release song packs?

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

Sockser posted:

I love Lady Gaga. Oh, she's on the cover of this month's Cosmo no homo

Yeah, but the article sucks. It's full of all the same stuff she's always complaining about, like questions about what she wears when she's just being herself, who the "real Lady Gaga" is, and stuff like that. There is a cute part where the writer is wondering what to call her, and then she arrives and introduces herself with a handshake as "Gaga," though.

God I want this telephone video baaaaaad

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Crows Turn Off posted:

That's awesome. Definitely going to be picking that up. :toot:

It says it's coming out "next week." What day do they usually release song packs?

Tuesday for 360 and Wii, Thursday for PS3

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Ojo posted:

I immediately got a boner. Then I punched myself in the dick cause I got a red ring two weeks ago.

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Bunch of new pics from Telephone

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

I feel like I'm waiting for the premiere of Thriller 2 or something

unknown poster
Aug 4, 2007

Sockser posted:

Took the words right out of my mouth. So excited.

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Sockser posted:

Haha that's how I feel too. Gaga herself said she sees the video as a pop event similar to how music video premieres were in the 80s for people like MJ and Madonna.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

unknown poster posted:

Took the words right out of my mouth. So excited.

So much this. :f5:

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

What I'm really excited for is the video for Alejandro. It's been confirmed as the third single with the video coming sometime close to summertime and lord knows what direction she will take for the video. Here's hoping the fourth single is either Teeth or Monster!

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
If the fourth single is Monster I'll be really happy because it's my favorite song but noone else that I know that likes Gaga likes it.

Also, like 50 hours until Telephone? :f5:

Crowbear
Jun 17, 2009

You freak me out, man!

Omnikin posted:

If the fourth single is Monster I'll be really happy because it's my favorite song but noone else that I know that likes Gaga likes it.

It's my favorite song too :unsmith::hf::unsmith:

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Crowbear posted:

It's my favorite song too :unsmith::hf::unsmith:

Well, that makes three of us, at least.

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Four of us. :shobon:

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
Five, really.

snackcakes
May 7, 2005

A joint venture of Matsumura Fishworks and Tamaribuchi Heavy Manufacturing Concern

It's not my favorite but I love the song. I don't know anyone that likes Gaga that doesn't like Monster so maybe the people that you know are weird :iiam:

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Everyone I know that likes Gaga hates Disco Heaven....except for me :colbert:

Crowbear
Jun 17, 2009

You freak me out, man!

F.F. Woodycooks posted:

Everyone I know that likes Gaga hates Disco Heaven....except for me :colbert:

What the gently caress, Disco Heaven is one of the top 3 songs on The Fame :colbert:

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Disco Heaven is a good song too, what the heck.

Firequirks
Apr 15, 2007

Rock Band songs! More Telephone pics! Next confirmed single! Man, now that I have less time to check the forums, this thread's awesome-news-per-visit quotient is enough to make my head spin.

Alejandro has grown on me as a song, but I reeeeeally wanna see her do Monster. I mean, the possibilities for that video would be incredible. I like Teeth more to listen to, but both of those songs are just so full of visual potential.

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Crowbear posted:

What the gently caress, Disco Heaven is one of the top 3 songs on The Fame :colbert:

I KNOW! My friend (the one who won the interview and met Gaga) says as big of a fan she is of her, she just can't stand the song. I really love it and wish Gaga would perform it live next time I see her.

sakana
Feb 9, 2003

What the fuck is up with all those chicken strips?
Monster is also my favorite. :3

What a week for Gaga news! I can't wait for the video eeeeeeeeee!

Firequirks
Apr 15, 2007

I just remembered something I posted earlier about singles-speculation:

Firequirks posted:

I was just browsing the tshirts listed in the shop, and the tshirts from the Alejandro and Dance In The Dark both include the words "single" in the descriptive text. Does this mean Monster and Teeth won't be singles and get videos? :(

Well, prediction 1 was correct. I guess that means that Dance in the Dark is a contender for the single after Alejandro?

Aw, Monster and Teeth :smith:

Final Fart Buttball
Jun 24, 2005
For me it's going to be hard for her to top "Christmas Tree". It's kind of a novelty yeah but I've never heard a song so fun and playful and sacrilegious at the same time

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Ha, with GaGa in Rock Band, I can finally recreate my own mini Monster's Ball in my living room.

Semi-Precious Weapons - Magnetic Baby

Alphabeat - Fascination

Lady GaGa - Just Dance, Monster, Poker Face, Bad Romance

Now, all I need is a giant mechanical fish monster and a fountain spraying blood and fire everywhere....

Parachute
May 18, 2003
Beyonce's part in Telephone always reminds me of a strobe light for some reason. They should incorporate that in to the video.

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Parachute posted:

Beyonce's part in Telephone always reminds me of a strobe light for some reason. They should incorporate that in to the video.
Better tell 'em quick.

Parachute
May 18, 2003

Crows Turn Off posted:

Better tell 'em quick.

My backup plan is just to watch the video as-intended with some strobe action going on in my room.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

F.F. Woodycooks posted:

Is it me, or does this one send out Cher vibes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inaniloquent
Apr 7, 2007

Je suis génie.
Depends on if you mean that in a good way, because Beyonce is one hot lady.

• Locked thread