Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A.s.P.
Jun 29, 2006

They're just a bunch of shapes. Don't read too deeply into it.

Elotana posted:

In terms of art & entertainment law, lots of schools have programs for that sort of thing which they hawk furiously. I know schools in LA all trumpet their negotiation and representation classes for prospective students who want to be agents and the like, and other schools have "sports law" programs or whatever.

Just got back from Fordham Admitted Student's Day which actually wasn't so bad. I met some people who I was VERY tempted to ask if they had stairs in their house (tipped off by literal neck-beards and food crumbs in the corners of their mouth) but also met some really nice, somewhat naive, not-yet-demoralized people (I have worked at a law firm for 3 years as a paralegal so my soul is already pretty much dead).

About Fashion Law - I'm more and more excited about it, despite the auto-email reply I got when I sent a request for more information. It's apparently the ONLY Fashion Law program in the entire U.S. and the professor is supposed to be incredible. From reading the link posted, Diane Von Furstenberg also has some kind of vague role, too. I mean, it's certainly not the ONLY reason I'd go to Fordham, but it doesn't hurt.

Chakron posted:

What locations are you looking at? For good PhD/PsyD programs you receive complete tuition remission and even get a stipend (~12-30k a year). Depending on where you are and your situation you can graduate with 0 debt.

I'd definitely want to say in NY, so there's Cardozo's PsyD or for PhDs -- Columbia, NYU, New School, etc. The only thing about PhDs is when I last researched it last year, PhD programs typically want people with MAs already. I only have a BA and would really not want to extend the 5-6 years for a PhD with another 2 years for an MA. Gahhhh.

poofactory posted:

I remember you posted some pics in some other thread and you looked pretty hot. I bet you'd be able to get a decent job out of Fordham just based on looks. /notastalker

:wink:

Edit: wow what an awesome way to start a new page on this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Phil Moscowitz fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Dec 3, 2015

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

and i'm putting it all on the goddamn expense account
It might very well be the only such program, but you were speaking earlier of how hard the fashion industry was to get into; I imagine the actual number of jobs for lawyers working for designer companies or whatever is quite small, and those sorts of in-house jobs are also difficult to get for freshly minted associates.

Just be healthily skeptical of the glowing image that Fordham (and all schools) will project of their specialty programs. The job market is tough all around, Fordham isn't cheap, and there's a 50% chance you finish below average on the curve.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
I'm willing to put down good money that almost all the in-house jobs at the established fashion companies are taken up by graduates from the usual array of top 14 schools and that your chance of getting a job like that is way higher just by virtue of going to a highly ranked law school and going through the usual track of becoming a transactional lawyer at a AmLaw 100 firm than it would be by going to a specialized institute at a much lower-ranked school and dealing with the general decreased level of prestige and employment opportunities.

Like Elotana said, Fordham really isn't cheap and that institute is unlikely to be awesome enough to get you where you want to go. What are your feelings on law if you can't be in the fashion sector?

amishsexpot posted:

(I have worked at a law firm for 3 years as a paralegal so my soul is already pretty much dead).

Former paralegals say this, but they mostly tend to have inaccurately estimated what they're actually ready for. It really isn't the same bucket of fish.

Chakron
Mar 11, 2009

amishsexpot posted:

The only thing about PhDs is when I last researched it last year, PhD programs typically want people with MAs already.

This is untrue in most cases. In fact, a small (very small) number of programs actually view already having an MA/MS as a disadvantage. Going directly from a Bachelor's to a Doctorate is not uncommon by any means.

Vander
Aug 16, 2004

I am my own hero.

Chakron posted:

The audio is kind of long, but here is the story of Remedial's wedding. I usually hate stories like this, but this one is amazing and is listenable even if you know absolutely nothing about the people involved.

http://death.innomi.com/uploads/wedding-story.mp3

Ahhh... That makes me feel that there are things right in the world.

William Munny
Aug 16, 2005
He should have armed himself if he was goin' to decorate his establishment with my friend.
nm I sent you a couple of nervous/jittery emails/law student-ish emails. where you at brah?

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

amishsexpot posted:

About Fashion Law - I'm more and more excited about it, despite the auto-email reply I got when I sent a request for more information. It's apparently the ONLY Fashion Law program in the entire U.S. and the professor is supposed to be incredible. From reading the link posted, Diane Von Furstenberg also has some kind of vague role, too. I mean, it's certainly not the ONLY reason I'd go to Fordham, but it doesn't hurt.

No, seriously, it's completely worthless. It makes pretty window dressing for them to talk about on admitted students' days and entice people to plop down a hundred something thousand to go to New York's distant third best law school. That's it. Whether within or outside the fashion industry, the value of your degree will be exactly the same as that of some other Fordham grad with the same GPA, meaning slightly above the guy below you, slightly below the guy above you, and way below anyone in the top half to 2/3 of NYU or Columbia. To put it another way, if you do well at Fordham and your reaction is "ooh, I did well - now I get to take the fashion class!" as opposed to "ooh, I did well - now I get to transfer to NYU!", you're kidding yourself.

The ONLY possible use for this thing is if you're exactly in the top third (i.e. not quite transfer material) and your looks and social skills can get you noticed by whoever's teaching that class and whatever star fashion designer comes in as a favor to the prof for half a day a semester before he/she bails. If you had outside connections that could get you a job, that would also work, but then you wouldn't be going to that particular law school.

In conclusion, yeah, you're making a mistake.

10-8
Oct 2, 2003

Level 14 Bureaucrat
Serious questions to whatever 0Ls are in the thread...

1. If you were shopping to buy a $100,000 house, would you: (a) take at face value the statements of the sellers, or (b) hire an independent inspector and appraiser to provide an outside assessment?

If the answer to #1 is (b), then:

2. Why are you willing to take at face value the statements of a law school that is trying to sell you a $100,000+ product?

I'm downright amazed at the number of people who enroll in law school because the school said they have a 90% employment rate or a stunning fashion law program or some other shiny object without actually asking if the school's statements are actually, ya know, true. I mean, do you guys not get that law school is basically a product that is packaged, marketed, and sold to you, with all of the hazards that usually go along with such things?

7StoryFall
Nov 16, 2003

10-8 posted:

Serious questions to whatever 0Ls are in the thread...

1. If you were shopping to buy a $100,000 house, would you: (a) take at face value the statements of the sellers, or (b) hire an independent inspector and appraiser to provide an outside assessment?

If the answer to #1 is (b), then:

2. Why are you willing to take at face value the statements of a law school that is trying to sell you a $100,000+ product?

I'm downright amazed at the number of people who enroll in law school because the school said they have a 90% employment rate or a stunning fashion law program or some other shiny object without actually asking if the school's statements are actually, ya know, true. I mean, do you guys not get that law school is basically a product that is packaged, marketed, and sold to you, with all of the hazards that usually go along with such things?

I do not think this analogy is appropriate.

People are commonly told that higher education and law school are good investments. There is no social norm or reasonable (and common) behavior about investigating claims printed in USNews. While first statement is a direct comparison with the housing market, the second--and crucial to your analogy--is not.

I agree with your contention that 0Ls should do due diligence. But it doesn't matter. They consign themselves to dying alcohol sodden in a pauper's grave (if they're lucky).

Nero
Oct 15, 2003

Phil Moscowitz posted:

Hahaha goddamn I thought my life sucked because I'm stuck in buttfuck Missouri for depositions, and then I pour a gin & tonic and listen to this and all is right in the world.

Are you from a coast and mean all of Missouri when you say buttfuck Missouri or are you from St. Louis and mean all of Missouri except St. Louis

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

I'm from New Orleans and by buttfuck I mean Branson which I presume is like metropolitan Missouri since I can see a Shoneys and a Walmart and an Applebees ALL ON THE SAME BLOCK and the wine store had two countem two white zinfandels

Mookie
Mar 22, 2005

I have to return some videotapes.

Phil Moscowitz posted:

I'm from New Orleans and by buttfuck I mean Branson which I presume is like metropolitan Missouri since I can see a Shoneys and a Walmart and an Applebees ALL ON THE SAME BLOCK and the wine store had two countem two white zinfandels

Any and all states where you cannot purchase HARD LIQUOR at any supermarket or 7-11 at 2 a.m. on a Sunday are buttfuck nowhere.

This especially includes New York loving City.

Mr Gentleman
Apr 29, 2003

the Educated Villain of London

fashion law wtf

Hired Gun
Nov 25, 2006

by Ozma
Should be getting my LSAT score back on Monday. I'm hoping it's lovely so it won't give me hopes of getting into a T14. If it sucks, I can coast for the rest of college and be happy and continue my easy, slackoff, well-paying IT job. If the score is good, gently caress.

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

Mookie posted:

Any and all states where you cannot purchase HARD LIQUOR at any supermarket or 7-11 at 2 a.m. on a Sunday are buttfuck nowhere.

hahah there is gin in my minifridge, how did that get there? must not be buttfuck!

wait maybe this is Springfield, watver

HooKars
Feb 22, 2006
Comeon!

amishsexpot posted:

It's apparently the ONLY Fashion Law program in the entire U.S. and the professor is supposed to be incredible.

It's not much of a program - there's one class and a clinic of sorts. The reason no other school has it is because it's just a bullshit course, like the fact that Columbia offers some sort of class for Art Law. Come on, it has "civil rights related to apparel" in the course description. That will never be useful.

What does "fashion law" entail? Contracts/Agreements/Leases. Employment Issues like benefits, sexual harassment, discrimination, wage & hour. Licensing. Litigation. Trademarks/Trade Secrets/Patent/Copyright registration & enforcement, maybe some Import/Export laws, Mergers and Acquisitions... basic classes that are not fashion specific. You can teach them in a fashion specific manner but you don't need to.

You won't do all of those things, you won't be put into some "Fashion Law Practice Group" - you'll be put into IP, Litigation, Corporate, Employment Litigation (assuming you snag a firm job) - and you'll hope and pray and cross your fingers that someone in the fashion industry becomes your company's client or needs your law firm so that you can establish a working relationship with them and move in house.

Or maybe you can keep in touch with all your fashion school friends and go solo and help them do contracts and licensing and stuff (but you probably don't want to limit yourself to fashion law then). Or if you're real lucky maybe someone in your school with become successful enough to need a full time attorney for their business and think of you.

Fashion law isn't something to get excited about because it's really just a conglomeration of basic law that exists in a variety of industries.

Tetrix
Aug 24, 2002

i'm pretty excited to take intelligence law it will be pretty helpful when i become a secret agent in a few years. it was my second choice after the animal law class was canceled.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS
I had to explain to a police officer why he couldn't just arrest people for cussing him out. He was so adorable :3:

Nero
Oct 15, 2003

Mookie posted:

You can get anything you want in east saint louis! At any time of day! Except sometimes you get things you don't want. Like car-jacked. Or stabbed. Or buttfucked.

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.

Hired Gun posted:

Should be getting my LSAT score back on Monday. I'm hoping it's lovely so it won't give me hopes of getting into a T14. If it sucks, I can coast for the rest of college and be happy and continue my easy, slackoff, well-paying IT job. If the score is good, gently caress.

Just so you know, you'll probably be getting your score back tomorrow. They tend to come out the Friday before the projected release date.

Be warned. Get tequila.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Tetrix posted:

i'm pretty excited to take intelligence law it will be pretty helpful when i become a secret agent in a few years. it was my second choice after the animal law class was canceled.

I took animal law. It did not help me become an animal

Law school is still the biggest mistake I've made in my life, and that includes the time when I was a kid and I was playing with a sparkler and my dad said "don't touch the end!" and i touched the end

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

Ainsley McTree posted:

Law school is still the biggest mistake I've made in my life, and that includes the time when I was a kid and I was playing with dad's wang and my dad said "don't touch the end!" and i touched the end

the end

CmdrSmirnoff
Oct 27, 2005
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy

Ainsley McTree posted:

I took animal law. It did not help me become an animal

Law school is still the biggest mistake I've made in my life, and that includes the time when I was a kid and I was playing with a sparkler and my dad said "don't touch the end!" and i touched the end

We're your dad and law school is a sparkler and you're every new poster that enters here.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Linguica posted:

:words:

Thanks for the good read bud. I guess that is of some comfort that popular transfer spots are aware of the situation. We'll see how this shakes down.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

William Munny posted:

nm I sent you a couple of nervous/jittery emails/law student-ish emails. where you at brah?
I've been busy.
I'll get back to you soonish.

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

lol posted:

Dan Dargon: So would you like to have drinks with
her/us sometime?
Dan Dargon: I can be someplace else if you want to
just play with Missy or something
wolfsmitten : sure I want to tell Derek now that im not a
skinny person tho
Dan Dargon: Well neither are we, we both have a few
lbs to lose
wolfsmitten : cool i just had a kidney transplant so
i was on steriods ofr a bit but they are taking me off
em so im getting back to normal lol

Chakron
Mar 11, 2009

Has this become the thread for making fun of Dan Dargon, or is it the Law Thread? Here, let's combine them. Here's how you word a letter to the owner of a domain after people on the internet post your dick everywhere:

quote:

August 17, 2007

Dear Mr. Solo's Last Name

This is a demand letter for actions that must legally be taken by you,
Solo's Real Name. A copy of this letter will be emailed to your last
known email address, triaxius@gmail.com ; another copy will be sent to
your last known address in Florida.

First, you are requested to cease aiding, abetting, and tolerating all
illegal or malicious acts perpetrated against Daniel Dargon or his wife,
Melissa Dargon, on the website that you purport to own or manage,
https://www.goonfleet.com. On or about July 6th, 2007 you transferred ownership
of https://www.goonfleet.com away from Daniel Dargon from the domain provider
GoDaddy located at https://www.godaddy.com. You are also the server
administrator, for the website https://www.goonfleet.com who goes by the alias
“Solo Drakban” and so you are able to directly moderate the materials
posted by other users to the https://www.goonfleet.com forums. If users post
images, videos, or other materials designed to cause the intentional
infliction of emotional distress, to commit fraud or larceny upon
another person, or to commit any other tort or illegal act, you are
directly responsible for moderating those users as a matter of civil
accord.

Recently a user has purported to post nude or private pictures of Daniel
and Melissa Dargon for the sole purpose of humiliating and/or
threatening them. You have an obligation to remove those pictures and
the accompanying posts, or be named as a party in a civil suit against
the offenders and the owners or managers of the website. You further
have an obligation to disallow other torts or illegal acts from being
brought to https://www.goonfleet.com or its forums, or be named as a party in
future civil suits encompassing those acts. The posting of obscene or
harassing materials, threats made to the life or limb of Melissa or
Daniel Dargon, or threats made to the property or finances of Melissa or
Daniel Dargon are included in the set of potential torts.

Second, you are requested to proffer the identity of the
https://www.goonfleet.com user(s) who obtained the aforementioned nude or
private pictures of Daniel and Melissa Dargon. That identity shall
include (if known) the IP addresses, real names, real home or business
addresses, and any other identifying information that will assist Daniel
and Melissa Dargon and their future lawyers in ascertaining the identity
of the tortfeasors.

Third, you are requested to surrender https://www.goonfleet.com back to Daniel
Dargon as the proper owner of the domain. On or about July 6th, 2007 you
may have committed the crimes of theft by unauthorized taking, larceny,
and fraud by changing the registration information of https://www.goonfleet.com
with GoDaddy, the domain provider, without notifying the owner and
original registrar of that domain, Daniel Dargon. You subsequently
transferred ownership of https://www.goonfleet.com away from Daniel Dargon by
logging into his GoDaddy account and purporting to be owner of the
website. Consider this letter as notice of Daniel Dargon’s intent to sue
you for ownership of the domain in New Hampshire State Court if you do
not transfer ownership back to him immediately. The suit will be filed
in Concord District Court and it will be your duty to defend the suit in
Concord District Court or face a default judgment. Failure to act on the
default judgment will place you in contempt of court and subject you to
fines and/or potential jail time and/or extradition from your home state
of Florida.

If you do not respond in writing to this letter within 15 days of its
receipt, the suit will be filed in Concord District Court naming you as
a party and the other offenders as John/Jane Does until you proffer
their identities as stated above. You are on notice that as of the
suit’s filing, Daniel and Melissa Dargon will seek costs and
attorney’s fees as a part of the aforementioned suit. You all also on
notice that you will be subpoenaed as a witness in any civil suit
arising out of a failure to take action on the above demands. Note that
failure to hebench or capias warrant being issued by the Concord District Court or
Merrimack County Superior Court for your arrest. The cost of your
extradition from Florida to New Hampshire will likely be assigned to you
by the court that renders judgment in the matter.

Please meet the above demands so that we can put this matter behind us.
Time is of the essence.

Sincerely,

Daniel Dargon August 17th, 2007

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

HooKars posted:

Fashion law isn't something to get excited about because it's really just a conglomeration of basic law that exists in a variety of industries.
Ugh. So much negativity. Amishsexpot, you shouldn't put too much stock in what all the bitter failures in this thread keep harping on about. HooKars here went to some no=name state school the hillbilly south; Linguica and I go to a football school in the middle of a cornfield in a state shaped like a goddamn mitten; HiddenReplaced attends school in what is essentially an open sewer; 10-8 hosed up so bad they made him take an extra year of law school. All of us made bad choices and have paid for our mistakes. We didn't work hard enough in law school, we're unemployed, and we're bitter.

I mean, think about it: why would the prestigious Fordham Academy of Legal (in New York, the fashion capital of the western hemisphere no less!) lie to you about their fashion program? It just doesn't make sense. Follow your dreams.

Soothing Vapors fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Jun 25, 2010

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Chakron posted:

Has this become the thread for making fun of Dan Dargon, or is it the Law Thread?

don't be so closeminded it's both

Chakron
Mar 11, 2009

evilweasel posted:

don't be so closeminded it's both

interdisciplinary

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Chakron posted:

interdisciplinary

Dan Dargon and the Internet and Law, Petey's got such a stiffy.

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

10-8 posted:

:words:

You're getting (more) bitter. Is the IRS finally getting to you?

scribe jones
Sep 17, 2008

One of the key problems in the analysis of this puzzling book is to be able to differentiate a real language from meaningless writing.

Phil Moscowitz posted:

fnln always gets his

lipstick thespian
Sep 20, 2005

by Ozmaugh
Just got my grades back. 0.5 points away from the highest grade. :qq:

gently caress. MY. LIFE. gently caress IT. I AM UNDONE. :negative:

lipstick thespian fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Jun 25, 2010

Sulecrist
Apr 5, 2007

Better tear off this bar association logo.

lipstick thespian posted:

What's the grading scale over there? I remember my foreign grading system being incomprehensible but it wasn't in your country.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

amishsexpot posted:

Just got back from Fordham Admitted Student's Day which actually wasn't so bad. I met some people who I was VERY tempted to ask if they had stairs in their house (tipped off by literal neck-beards and food crumbs in the corners of their mouth) but also met some really nice, somewhat naive, not-yet-demoralized people (I have worked at a law firm for 3 years as a paralegal so my soul is already pretty much dead).

First, this seems close to trolling at this point but in the hope that you aren't:

1. Everybody wants to get into fashion in the same way that everyone wants to join a hedge fund or play or work for an NFL team. This means there is a ton of competition for any available positions.

2. What do you mean by fashion law? Fashion is still just companies making a product. They'll probably need lots of IP advice about their brands, some contract advice about their various contracts to buy supplies and sell fashion, some employment advice about their employees, some capital markets advice if they're a big company, some compliance advice if they're a public company, and some finance advice if they're a big company.

3. Everyone else is saying don't go! They are right. Companies generally hire from (i) if they're a big company, the type of firms that represent them because companies do not think it is worthwhile to train lawyers and there is a ready supply of lawyers looking to leave firms and join companies and that supply of lawyers has been been pre-screened for the company, or (ii) if they are a small company, friends of the founders (in this case you should be extremely wary of going to Fordham because you will not be well compensated and you will owe lots of money, although there's always the 10-8 path to success to consider).

I don't know about small companies so let's try The Gap. I know, they're probably not where you want to work but you have to recognize that large established companies are the ones that can afford to pay lawyers to be on staff.

Looks like they're called The Gap, Inc. Let's go look at their filings to see who they work with. Let's check out the latest quarterly filing to see what we can find.

Eureka, a credit agreement! How exciting. :neckbeard:

Now we search through the credit agreement for "counsel" because the agreement will probably require them to get an opinion of counsel and law firms always always always say "an opinion of counsel of ME (or maybe possibly someone else)."

Here it is in 5.01(a)

(vii) A favorable opinion of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, special New York counsel to the Loan Parties, in substantially the form of Exhibit D-2 and as to such other matters as any Lender through the Agent may reasonably request.

(viii) A favorable opinion of Shearman & Sterling LLP, special New York counsel to the Agent, in substantially the form of Exhibit E and as to such other matters as any Lender through the Agent may reasonably request.

Hmm, well they represent the other side. But it's a good start because these are the firms that are working on deals with The Gap.

Let's try the letter of credit.

There we are.

4.01(e) A favorable opinion of Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, special New York counsel to the Account Parties, in substantially the form of Exhibit A-2 hereto and as to such other matters as the LC Issuer may reasonably request.
(the account parties is a defined term that means The Gap and its subsidiaries).

Frankly I'm a little surprised it isn't a more prestigious firm, but The Gap is probably represented by Orrick because Orrick is in San Francisco and The Gap was founded in San Fransisco (and, like all big companies, I bet they use other firms too).

Now go look at how many summers Skadden, Shearmen and Orrick are hiring and where they are from.

Here is another example. This company publishes Elle Magazine. This is their parent company. Too bad they are French and everything is a paper filing. :argh: So for Elle Magazine you are probably looking at some contracts work regarding their distribution and supply chains and lots and lots and lots of IP work.

Another way to find out who works for a company is to look at linked in. I'm not going to do that research, but it's probably worth looking at the background of the people with the jobs you want. Be bold and e-mail them asking if they have any advice for you.

Short version: if you want to work for a fashion company then your best bet is to go do work for a fashion company at a big firm for a few years first. Big firms in NY do hire from Fordham, but you will need to be near the top of your class.

Mookie posted:

Stop being poor and go buy your booze at a bar the way the rest of us do (only $12 for a gin and tonic).

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

builds character posted:

1. Everybody wants to get into fashion in the same way that everyone wants to join a hedge fund or play or work for an NFL team.

A few weeks ago, an ESPN Magazine issue (yes I know, but I got a 4 year sub for $10 and it has free Insider) profiled a law student who became an NFL assistant coach with zero playing or coaching experience right after graduation.

Of course, that law student went to Harvard, blitzed everybody with emails, got passed over by everyone except one team, spent a year as an unpaid grunt work guy and has a pregnant wife that he's barely seen in 3 years because he's doing long distance...wait, that part's the same as BIGLAW, carry on. Clearly, everyone here should be an NFL assistant :cool:

poofactory
May 6, 2003

by T. Finn

I was top 11% after 1L and too lazy to write on to law review. That was, like, half a letter grade in one class! gently caress school I'm never going back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cormack
Apr 29, 2009

I took a class with a 200 point final, missed the top spot in the class by a point.

Top score on the final got a $5k prize.