Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Verno5x
Aug 23, 2003

CRAFT OR DIE

Beowulf LaGrange posted:

I've been trying to purchase FFIX straight up for awhile. I started a FF7,8,and 9 group a page or two back but I only found one other. I'd be interested in a straight FF9 group share if anyone is interested

I would also like all 3 Final Fantasy's. At the worst I would just get IX, but I would prefer to get all 3. I'm fine even splitting it with just 2 people if we can't get a full group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frogg
May 20, 2006

walrus bottle

frogg posted:

inFamous ($30, $6 each)
1. frogg
2. roer paid
3. Haruharuharuko paid
4. bulletloc paid
5. Dodoman paid

Updating this. Received payment from all these dudes and have sent them all the info. :hfive:

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
This might like a stupid question at his point but I haven't seen it confirmed, so is Infamous confirmed as sharable (and without any 24 hour lock out nonsense)?

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

Verno5x posted:

I would also like all 3 Final Fantasy's. At the worst I would just get IX, but I would prefer to get all 3. I'm fine even splitting it with just 2 people if we can't get a full group.

Yeah, you are the one other I was referring too :smith:

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Yes inFamous is shareable and there was no 24-hour lockout that I know of.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

yellowcar posted:

Yes inFamous is shareable and there was no 24-hour lockout that I know of.

As long as someone else has played it today, there is definitely no 24 hour lock out.

MTW
Dec 30, 2004

by angerbot
Anyone want to do another inFamous share?

greasyhands
Oct 28, 2006

Best quality posts,
freshly delivered

MTW posted:

Anyone want to do another inFamous share?

I will, not buyer though

MTW
Dec 30, 2004

by angerbot

greasyhands posted:

I will, not buyer though

Same, I'm not buying it, too much effort.

inFamous ($30, $6 each)
1. MTW
2. Greasyhands
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007
I'm in, but I will not be purchasing it-- If we can find a single person willing to purchase it, that is.

MTW
Dec 30, 2004

by angerbot

Shmoogy posted:

I'm in, but I will not be purchasing it-- If we can find a single person willing to purchase it, that is.

If no one does it, I'll do it, but I'll do it angrily. :mad:

inFamous ($30, $6 each)
1. MTW
2. Greasyhands
3. Shmoogy
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

MTW fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Jul 3, 2010

Imazul
Sep 3, 2006

This was actually a lot more bearable than most of you made it out to be.
I am in on an infamous share.

durty
Jan 28, 2009

MTW posted:

If no one does it, I'll do it, but I'll do it angrily. :mad:

inFamous ($30, $6 each)
1. MTW
2. Greasyhands
3. Shmoogy
4. Imazul
5. durty

in as well

LunaSky
Sep 10, 2008

Even Diablo has a soft side
Im about to upgrade my HDD on my PS3 because i cant even fit all the games i have from all the RL and other shares. How would i go about transferring all the shares and such to said new HDD? Just a regular back up or what?

Doomay
Jan 16, 2008

Beowulf LaGrange posted:

I've been trying to purchase FFIX straight up for awhile. I started a FF7,8,and 9 group a page or two back but I only found one other. I'd be interested in a straight FF9 group share if anyone is interested

I'd be down with an FFVII/VIII/IX share or even just FFIX, whatever works. With 3 of us it'd work out to $9.99~~ for all 3 right?

MTW
Dec 30, 2004

by angerbot

durty posted:

in as well

Alright, who is doing the buy?

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007

MTW posted:

Alright, who is doing the buy?

Not it!

goml23
Jan 31, 2001

Fatass
Anyone willing to start up a buy for the SSFIV costume packs? I'm also interested in any LBP DLC, the new TMNT, Pixel Junk Monsters, and anything else that's awesome.

Things I've already gotten:
-PJ Shooter
-Trash Panic
-Burnout Paradise + DLC
-Gravity Crash
-Zombie Apocalypse
-Critter Crunch
-FF IX

MTW
Dec 30, 2004

by angerbot

Shmoogy posted:

Not it!

Someone, do the buy! I don't want to have to! Too much effort.

durty
Jan 28, 2009

MTW posted:

Someone, do the buy! I don't want to have to! Too much effort.

I cant, im on the wrong side of the world

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Minus the people being in a different country, what is people's aversion to doing the buying? Takes all of 2 minutes to do the extra work.

Verno5x
Aug 23, 2003

CRAFT OR DIE

Doomay posted:

I'd be down with an FFVII/VIII/IX share or even just FFIX, whatever works. With 3 of us it'd work out to $9.99~~ for all 3 right?

Yeah, it would be $9.99 a piece. So far we have:

Verno5x
Beowulf LaGrange
Doomay

If Beowulf is in to share it 3 ways I can go ahead and buy it. Otherwise we can wait to see others. Also, this would be my first buy so if either of you wanted to buy instead I definitely wouldn't object.

Imazul
Sep 3, 2006

This was actually a lot more bearable than most of you made it out to be.
I am in Canada, I don't really like dealing with 4 currency conversion on paypal :S

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

goml23 posted:

Anyone willing to start up a buy for the SSFIV costume packs?

Folks are waiting for the whole collection to be released later in July (the 27th, I believe)? I'd be down for that, though.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
I'm down for the costume dlc as well, but will the all-in-on pack be cheaper than getting all now? I think it would round up to 28$ if got all seperatly

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Honest Thief posted:

I'm down for the costume dlc as well, but will the all-in-on pack be cheaper than getting all now? I think it would round up to 28$ if got all seperatly

If memory serves the complete collection is $14.99. Also, you can get the complete collection of Vanilla from Amazon for $6.49.

http://www.amazon.com/Fighter-Complete-Alternate-Costume-Playstation-3/dp/B002YGS4C4

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
So getting games like infamous on psn+ is monthly and not a weekly thing, right?

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007
Monthly, somebody do the buy for Infamous so I can have something to play today :( My card doesn't work on the PSN !

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

Shmoogy posted:

Monthly, somebody do the buy for Infamous so I can have something to play today :( My card doesn't work on the PSN !

Heh sucks that group is full. I might start a new share that I can pay for. I think anyone starting a share should be the one paying for it, and if they can't they shouldn't be starting the share. This issue happens way to much.

I might start a share later today if I have nothing better to do :)

\/ - and I am guessing they never tried. It is so easy to do. Create a free gmail account, create a psn account, buy game, share login info. Can't get much easier then that. I just hate how someone starts a group, it gets no buyers, someone comes in that can buy and starts a new group. At that point someone has to be left out. It also causes a lot of confusion on who is in what share.

Harminoff fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Jul 4, 2010

Aardark
Aug 5, 2004

by Lowtax

Harminoff posted:

I think anyone starting a share should be the one paying for it, and if they can't they shouldn't be starting the share. This issue happens way to much.
Amen. I'm sure some people really can't pay due to the store not accepting their credit card or some other issue, but it feels that most of the time the "I can't be the buyer" disclaimer is thrown in because they'd just rather have someone else do all the work.

MTW
Dec 30, 2004

by angerbot

Aardark posted:

Amen. I'm sure some people really can't pay due to the store not accepting their credit card or some other issue, but it feels that most of the time the "I can't be the buyer" disclaimer is thrown in because they'd just rather have someone else do all the work.

More so that I don't want to gently caress it up. I don't know what I'm doing!!!

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

MTW posted:

More so that I don't want to gently caress it up. I don't know what I'm doing!!!

Read the op. It is pretty simple and if you can follow abc directions and you passed the first grade you will be fine.

\/--- You know what I do? I buy a share, and then the money I get from people I use to buy into other shares! If you trade a lot on here it is pretty dumb to be taking the money out of paypal only to transfer some money to someone a week later. Plus when you do a share you usually come out ahead, so you actually get the game a bit cheaper I've noticed.

Harminoff fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Jul 4, 2010

revolther
May 27, 2008

Aardark posted:

Honestly for me it's mostly paypal that makes me not want to purchase. I have no problem just making the buys on my card, but tying paypal to my bank account is something I'm just not willing to do, I just don't care for their company or business practices in general. So I basically end up having to justify buying kanye shades on ebay or other poo poo I don't really want/need with any money that finds it's way to my paypal account.

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008
I'd definitely be in on an Infamous share if there's another one being set up.

rafq
Jul 12, 2006

Verno5x posted:

Yeah, it would be $9.99 a piece. So far we have:

Verno5x
Beowulf LaGrange
Doomay

If Beowulf is in to share it 3 ways I can go ahead and buy it. Otherwise we can wait to see others. Also, this would be my first buy so if either of you wanted to buy instead I definitely wouldn't object.

I'd be willing to get in on this if you guys are still doing it

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Oh dang, I'd nibble that cheese

rafq posted:

Me too. It's all three Final Fantasys right? Anyone want to add Street Fighter 2 HD to the mix too? It's the only other PSN game I really want.

DrTubesock
Jul 28, 2004
23 Skidoo

rafq posted:

I'd be happy to chip in for the FF{7,8,9} games if you guys still have a spot open.

With rafq that makes 5, right?

edit: my math sucks, that makes 6 with LooksLikeABabyRat. Oh well, offer still stands.

Verno5x
Aug 23, 2003

CRAFT OR DIE
Looks like we have a full house for the Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and IX share.

Verno5x - Buying
Beowulf LaGrange
Doomay
rafq
LooksLikeABabyRat

Also, if anyone wants to back out then DrTubesock can get in. I can purchase this tomorrow night. Are all of you also interested in Final Fantasy Tactics? I would be up for all 4 and $8 a piece as long as there aren't any objections. Otherwise it's $6 each.

Once we get a majority for either with or without Final Fantasy Tactics I'll post my Paypal and get this ordered.

Doomay
Jan 16, 2008
I'm ok with FFT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepSpaceBeans
Nov 2, 2005

Let's build us a happy, little cloud that floats around the sky.
If anyone else is setting up a share for infamous, be sure to send me a PM, I'd be interested in joining in.

• Locked thread