Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Talas
Aug 27, 2005

weakness posted:

Free Count Scratchula.

This is splendid news. Thanks, DaWolfey.
Was there ever a Count Scratchula Power Hour? I think I remember one but I'm not sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guido Merkens
Jun 18, 2003

The price of greatness is responsibility.

Talas posted:

Was there ever a Count Scratchula Power Hour? I think I remember one but I'm not sure.
I believe one took place while he was banned.

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
We're all big fans of Journey at the station, so please, queue them up from time-to-time. Thanks in advance.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Very nice, thanks. I've already heard some good new music, and learned why people speak negatively about Lil' Jon.

Zero Star posted:

Just a reminder that the Kuuenbu meltdown happened on GBSFM. This alone makes it worth listening to. Oh, and the music's not bad either*. :)
My word! So that's where the oft-quoted "No, you shut the gently caress up Dad!" came from. A fine example of a meltdown. Poor Dad should have turned off the power to his room.

bonerstorm
Jul 26, 2009

:|
This channel is great, a place to find some new stuff and mock the music that sucks with other goons. WHAT OTHER RADIO STATION WOULD YOU EVER NEED?

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

bonerstorm posted:

WHAT OTHER RADIO STATION WOULD YOU EVER NEED?
That fits so well with your avatar.

Shotgun Jones
May 19, 2003

by Ozmaugh

weakness posted:

Free Count Scratchula.

This is splendid news. Thanks, DaWolfey.

you can't stop the revolution! free the count!

i was wondering when you were gonna show up, weakness :D

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I was hoping GBS-FM would come back soon enough, I discovered so many music types through it. Time to find all the horribly (awesome) Screaming Afterbirth music. The worst music always had the most hilarious posts to go along with it. Here's to solid hours of gurgling, and people bitching and moaning about it. :cheers:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I'm going to be playing Shinichi Osawa's Star Guitar at every opportunity. THE ORIGINALL!!!!!

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

How did we do? How many listeners did it peak at? Did the system survive?
istr gbsfm1 getting up to 118 or similar during a LloyddyFM show once or twice.

Holy moley 37 listeners at this time of the morning! :holymoley:

Burger King Bathroom
Jan 11, 2005

Arbeit macht LOL
Thanks, guys! I've missed goons' deranged "music" among the good stuff.

A quick question if you may: what was the sound clip used before 'bees' came around? The one that played when the stream wasn't working properly. Can I download it somewhere?

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

pystykorva posted:

Thanks, guys! I've missed goons' deranged "music" among the good stuff.

A quick question if you may: what was the sound clip used before 'bees' came around? The one that played when the stream wasn't working properly. Can I download it somewhere?
Quack Eep, I think. After the introduction of Bees, Quack Eep was reserved for "poo poo is really hosed, go find kalleboo".

The new version uses Chiptune Bees for any sort of problem, as far as I know.

Burger King Bathroom
Jan 11, 2005

Arbeit macht LOL

Incoherence posted:

Quack Eep, I think. After the introduction of Bees, Quack Eep was reserved for "poo poo is really hosed, go find kalleboo".

The new version uses Chiptune Bees for any sort of problem, as far as I know.

Thank you, found it with Google. It makes me smile every time.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."
This is...:buddy: pretty awesome! I'm enjoying finding obscure things to add.

Nizzle
Apr 21, 2007
here be nizzle
Voting and loving dongs, does that have any effect? Or is that just fow when I don't want to do any work but need to look busy?

emjayelle
Sep 25, 2007

Zero Star posted:

Just a reminder that the Kuuenbu meltdown happened on GBSFM. This alone makes it worth listening to. Oh, and the music's not bad either*. :)

*most of the time

Whoa. That was amazing, Crispin Glover amazing.

DaWolfey
Oct 25, 2003

College Slice

Nizzle posted:

Voting and loving dongs, does that have any effect? Or is that just fow when I don't want to do any work but need to look busy?

Of course, it makes the adder feel bad that you think his favourite song is a worthless, tuneless mess with no artistic merit.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."

DaWolfey posted:

Of course, it makes the adder feel bad that you think his favourite song is a worthless, tuneless mess with no artistic merit.

Some people need to be enlightened. :colbert:

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

I dunno about you guys, but you're so wrong. Myspace Naruto rap is the best thing ever. I don't get why you all voted 1 on it. :(

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

Orbi posted:

I dunno about you guys, but you're so wrong. Myspace Naruto rap is the best thing ever. I don't get why you all voted 1 on it. :(

Something about the SPEAKER-DESTROYING CLIPPING DISTORTION turned us off :flame:

King of Crowns
Jul 15, 2004
BOY, I SURE AM ONE HELL OF A FUCK-UP!
Hey its Shokan.

OMG THANKS

Beelzebozo
Nov 6, 2002

I don’t mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel. But I am, so that’s how it comes out.

Radio PhoolCat posted:

SPEAKER-DESTROYING CLIPPING DISTORTION :flame:

You guys, RPC is back.

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

I just uploaded the leekspin song. Won't be on for hours though...

Daydream
Jan 1, 2006

JUMP you son of a bitch!
This. This is the greatest thing. Again.

Time to find all those songs that people either love or hate.

DaWolfey
Oct 25, 2003

College Slice

Xanin posted:

I just uploaded the leekspin song. Won't be on for hours though...

You have committed the crime of not searching before uploading.

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

DaWolfey posted:

You have committed the crime of not searching before uploading.

Searched for polka but couldn't find anything. I used the mp3 with the song title, rather than leekspin, so perhaps should have searched for that. Oh well.

edit: seems it's polkka rather than polka

BalthCat
Aug 11, 2010
Please upload more songs about cats. :3:

Sincerely,
Token notagoon... er... well, nevermind.

Beelzebozo
Nov 6, 2002

I don’t mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel. But I am, so that’s how it comes out.

BalthCat posted:

Please upload more songs about cats. :3:

Sincerely,
Token notagoon... er... well, nevermind.

Lurk first.

Sincerely,
Sleix
residential hazard marker

Just kidding, buddy. Welcome aboard, formally I guess. :glomp: It feels like you've been one of us for six years or so.

Nihiliste
Oct 23, 2005
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.

Mustache Ride posted:

Go look at it if you want. http://gbs.tv

I even remembered my password. By the stats page, I don't think it gets any traffic, and I'm wondering who's still paying to run it.

edit: nevermind, looks like the stream is down.

I fought to keep it alive as long as possible, but unless putnam fixes an inherent problem with the database, it's probably not coming back.

BalthCat
Aug 11, 2010

Beelzebozo posted:

Just kidding, buddy. Welcome aboard, formally I guess. :glomp: It feels like you've been one of us for six years or so.

Pardon me? I don't believe we've met, sir.

Beef
Jul 26, 2004
playlist with pre-flood songs:

4.5 (3 votes), 4.7 (5 votes), 5 (2 votes)

after having played today:

2.3 (24 votes), 1.7 (31 votes), 3.9 (17 votes)

Radio PhoolCat
Aug 13, 2003

Gentlemanly attire.
(wheee)

BalthCat posted:

Pardon me? I don't believe we've met, sir.

:3::respek:

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.

Beef posted:

playlist with pre-flood songs:

4.5 (3 votes), 4.7 (5 votes), 5 (2 votes)

after having played today:

2.3 (24 votes), 1.7 (31 votes), 3.9 (17 votes)

Conclusion: goons hate everything.

Nihiliste
Oct 23, 2005
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.

Nizzle posted:

If you love a dong, it's added to your Favorites collection in the left-hand menu. Makes it easier to cue up your favorite songs, and you can check out other users' favorites too.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have häpp.

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

Can whoever designed it disable autocomplete on the chat field? That would rule.

Comfy Chairs
May 21, 2005

by Ralp

flare posted:

Can whoever designed it disable autocomplete on the chat field? That would rule.

It needs lots of redesign, mostly to make it look less like a chatbox and more like a comments system. The timestamps are also buggered up, they should be displaying the position within the current dong rather than local time. Hopefully it will get fixed soonish.

BalthCat
Aug 11, 2010
^^^ - partially beaten

flare posted:

That is actually intended to be a box to comment on the current song. Entries are preserved in the song's profile and will reappear the next time it plays. We have come to notice, however, that since it looks a lot like a chatbox, people are tending to use it as such, so we're going to have to tweak the look or something. As for the auto-complete, I just noticed that myself yesterday, and so it's on our list. Even for a less-used comment box it's pointless and potentially irritating.

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

BalthCat posted:

^^^ - partially beaten

That is actually intended to be a box to comment on the current song. Entries are preserved in the song's profile and will reappear the next time it plays. We have come to notice, however, that since it looks a lot like a chatbox, people are tending to use it as such, so we're going to have to tweak the look or something. As for the auto-complete, I just noticed that myself yesterday, and so it's on our list. Even for a less-used comment box it's pointless and potentially irritating.
I like it as a chat box, removes my need to use the IRC channel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

flare posted:

I like it as a chat box, removes my need to use the IRC channel.

Well, it is intended to comment on the current song, so as long as you keep it to that (so the comment still makes sense later), that's fine.

• Locked thread