Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Choadmaster
Oct 7, 2004

I don't care how snug they fit, you're nuts!

Grem posted:

Can you post the Bible verses these were changed from?

I really want to make an unhelpful snarky reply.

"No."
"The scroll wheel on the mouse goes up, up, up..." (to a tune)
"Yes."
"Maybe Pththya-lyi could help you with that."

But every time I do that I come across as an annoying choad for some unfathomable reason.* And somehow that bothers me more in a thread about annoying choads. So:

If you look at the post right above mine where Pththya-lyi posted the original verses you will find what you are looking for.

* it's because I'm a douche

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Maybe I just lack the imagination required but some didn't look very much like the original. Oh well.

Choadmaster
Oct 7, 2004

I don't care how snug they fit, you're nuts!
I didn't use the same translations but the verses are the same. It's amazing how many different ways you can translate the same couple of sentences.

naptalan
Feb 18, 2009
:smith: Just got another email from my mother. I looked it up and found the original on Snopes, but apparently in the last five years it's been changed a little by Brits and Australians to add some "relevance".

quote:

YOU HAVE TO LOVE HIM....A MUST READ!
HE MADE THIS SPEECH IN NEW YORK

The Plan!

You gotta love Robin Williams........Even if he's nuts! Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan. What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.
Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

'I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan.'

1) 'The US/ UK / AUSTRALIA will apologize to the world for our 'interference' in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good 'ole' boys', we will never 'interfere' again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines . They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days, the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are from. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them..

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself, and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign 'students' over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a 'D' and it's back home baby.

6) The US /UK/ Australia will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we'll go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not 'interfere.' They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us 'Ugly Americans' any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH..learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?
'The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying, 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?'

If you agree with the above, forward it to friends...If not, and I would be amazed if you DELETED it!!

I sent off a "reply to all" email telling her to stop sending me xenophobic hate speech any more, with a bunch of links refuting most of the "plan".

The Alaskan oil thing really gets me, because we're in Australia and someone has clearly gone through and changed all references to the US to include the UK and Australia. What, do they think the US will share this allegedly huge secret oil reserve under Alaska with us when they're giving the finger to every other country in the world, booting out the UN and refusing to "interfere" when foreign countries require aid?

the yellow dart
Jul 19, 2004

King of rings, armlocks, hugs, and our hearts
I love how people say we can kick out all illegals like we know where they are at all times. If the government knew where illegal immigrants were located they would likely already be deported. It would cost billions to find all 11 million people in the US illegally and deport them to their original country, and would be absolutely horrendous to watch :(

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

the yellow dart posted:

I love how people say we can kick out all illegals like we know where they are at all times. If the government knew where illegal immigrants were located they would likely already be deported. It would cost billions to find all 11 million people in the US illegally and deport them to their original country, and would be absolutely horrendous to watch :(

I think most people assume that the gov't DOES know where all the illegals are, just doesn't care and gives them welfare because big gov't hates white people and and and

gently caress

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

hate speech posted:

) No foreign 'students' over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a 'D' and it's back home baby.

I don't know about you, but my last 4 family doctors have been foreigners. And the guy that checked out my Dad's heart a few weeks ago was Ukrainian.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I guess that only super prodigies who got their bachelor's degrees before they turned 21 can go to grad school in the U.S. But hey, it's not like all those people in the Third World need decent doctors or engineers, right?

Limbo
Oct 4, 2006

"If you don't like it there, change it yourself, and don't hide here."

Anyone who sends this out should be asked where their people came from, and why they just didn't stay and fix their own countries. And how they feel about the Pilgrims.

Limbo fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Sep 26, 2010

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

Pththya-lyi posted:

I guess that only super prodigies who got their bachelor's degrees before they turned 21 can go to grad school in the U.S. But hey, it's not like all those people in the Third World need decent doctors or engineers, right?

Don't a good deal of them end up staying and working here?

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

naptalan posted:

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not 'interfere.' They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.
This part is true, though. :(

I remember a swazili or something expat in England begging Bono to stop sending aid so his peoples' rice trade would begin to stabilize

MOLLUSC
Nov 30, 2005

RagnarokAngel posted:

Michigan has illegals? I thought it was white as the driven snow?

The same email was in this thread earlier with Michigan replaced with Arizona. There's probably variants featuring every state floating around out there :(

Angry Avocado
Jun 6, 2010

the yellow dart posted:

I've been wondering this for a while: If the US would deport all, or almost all illegal aliens, what consequences would that have on the economy? The jobs they "steal" from the Americans are mostly low-wage and labour-intensive, not exactly the kinds of jobs everyone is excited about.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Limbo posted:

"If you don't like it there, change it yourself, and don't hide here."

Anyone who sends this out should be asked where their people came from, and why they just didn't stay and fix their own countries. And how they feel about the Pilgrims.

I get the occasional discussion on this subject from my wife. She's hardly a nut, but sees the "common sense" in not letting immigrant's children born here be automatically naturalized.

Her mother's family emigrated in the late 1800s from Warsaw to Canada...where they promptly illegally crossed into the US and settled in Buffalo. I explained that amending that particular part of the Constitution could land her, hee entire family as well as our son, back in Warsaw.

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

Angry Avocado posted:

I've been wondering this for a while: If the US would deport all, or almost all illegal aliens, what consequences would that have on the economy? The jobs they "steal" from the Americans are mostly low-wage and labour-intensive, not exactly the kinds of jobs everyone is excited about.

Our agriculture industry would absolutely collapse. It's reliant on migrant workers getting paid pennies on the dollar. Imagine how much fruit would cost if we paid them fair wages.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
I like how they work in a line from his actual stand up ('The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying, 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' ) to add legitimacy to it except in context he's mocking how people got so paranoid about immigrants after 9/11, not supporting this crazy poo poo.

Walter
Jul 3, 2003

We think they're great. In a grand, mystical, neopolitical sense, these guys have a real message in their music. They don't, however, have neat names like me and Bono.
First Bill Cosby, now Robin Williams.

Why in the name of gently caress do the people who write these assume that somehow using the names of famous comedians, almost all of whom are liberal as hell, will get them added credibility?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Walter posted:

First Bill Cosby, now Robin Williams.

Why in the name of gently caress do the people who write these assume that somehow using the names of famous comedians, almost all of whom are liberal as hell, will get them added credibility?

Because research and sources are for faggots.

Cacatua
Jan 17, 2006

quote:

(Hard to argue with this logic!)

Yes, if you have poo poo for brains.

quote:

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself, and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign 'students' over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a 'D' and it's back home baby.

No graduate or medical students, then?

The general tone of this Email indicates to me that whoever wrote it figures that no immigrant ever learns English and can therefore only work at 7-11. The fact is that I've worked with many foreign students and other immigrants (many from so-called "terrorist nations") whose spoken and written English is far, far superior to that of the average tea-bagger rear end in a top hat who would actually forward poo poo like this around.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Chunk posted:

Our agriculture industry would absolutely collapse. It's reliant on migrant workers getting paid pennies on the dollar. Imagine how much fruit would cost if we paid them fair wages.
What actually was pretty amazing is how much undocumented labor was making in the fields a few years ago (before the bubble burst), it was well above minimum wage. Still no gringo takers, tells you how much they'd need to pay for "legal" workers.
Which is why even the right-wing nutjob reforms include guest-workers, because big ag needs their workers.

Kieselguhr Kid
May 16, 2010

WHY USE ONE WORD WHEN SIX FUCKING PARAGRAPHS WILL DO?

(If this post doesn't passive-aggressively lash out at one of the women in Auspol please send the police to do a welfare check.)
My mother got a copy of the so-called 'Robin Williams Plan,' and we're in :australia:. I was actually pretty shocked, because I thought obnoxious, racist right-wing forwarded emails were an American thing.

RagnarokAngel posted:

I like how they work in a line from his actual stand up ('The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying, 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' ) to add legitimacy to it except in context he's mocking how people got so paranoid about immigrants after 9/11, not supporting this crazy poo poo.

This bothers me a lot because so much mocking of US culture and policy manifests as parody of these sorts of symbols: An obese Lincoln memorial in a scooter, the statue of liberty holding a BigMac, etc. I'm amazed that someone could read or hear about an angry, hateful statue of liberty and try to turn that into a positive image for REAL AMERICANS.

the yellow dart
Jul 19, 2004

King of rings, armlocks, hugs, and our hearts
Ironically the ideal of America is for something completely politically different so maybe waiting for us is a beautiful progressive DC in the sky :swoon:

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

MOLLUSC posted:

The same email was in this thread earlier with Michigan replaced with Arizona. There's probably variants featuring every state floating around out there :(

The versions I've seen have Arizona, Texas, and America in general, and the punchline is that they're crazy trigger-happy racists, not "gently caress immigrants." It's sad that the joke is exactly the same, yet the writer takes pride in it.

The thing that baffles me, though, is that it's a "Michigan girl" doing the shooting. Other than Detroit being stereotyped as a lawless hellhole, all the stereotypes I've heard are just old borrowed Canadian ones. We have our fair share of rednecks, but I've never heard of anyone saying Michiganders (who aren't from Detroit) are violent, let alone specifically the girls.
Did they just take the Latina/girl from the Bronx/woman who's been married 20 years from the joke about pistol whipping a family member to death to join the the Green Berets because they gave her blanks, and cut and paste her in? I think I just put more thought into that joke than the writer did.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
So despite my protests I've been getting e-mails from some Republican running for Congress in the area, one Michael Crimmins. Basically sniffing out donations:

Michael Crimmins Campaign posted:

President Obama and Nancy Pelosi have decided that you can still afford to pay more in taxes!

They continue to increase this burden each month, just as they rammed through the health care legislation and last month's $50 billion stimulus bill. They continue to spend money faster than they can print it and push for higher taxes in several different forms.

Ultimately, as long as Nancy Pelosi is Speaker of the House and the Democrats are in charge, we can only do so much.

With your financial support, I will be able to go to Washington and be a dependable leader who will help get our country back on track. Whether it’s fighting wasteful spending or conducting important oversight on the Obama administration, a Republican House of Representatives is the balance of power this country desperately needs.

I am also using my leadership, expertise and resources to help other Republicans get elected here in San Diego this November. Your investment ensures that I can work harder each day towards a Republican majority. That is precisely why I need you to contribute right now, so I have the resources necessary to run a successful campaign this fall.

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

(Michael Crimmins Signature)

Michael Crimmins (Major, USMC, Ret)
2010 Republican Nominee For Congress (CA-53)

P.S. You may have noticed our Billboards are showing up around town again, as are our yard signs. If you would like a yard sign, please reply to this message with your address.

For a $2,400 donation, you can help create the message for a billboard.

I have no income, so I don't pay taxes (yet). And I think raising taxes would help with that deficit they're talking about too. Seriously, one of these e-mails had "cutting taxes" and "balancing the budget" right loving next to each other. Cry me a river :rolleyes:

naptalan
Feb 18, 2009

quote:

For a $2,400 donation, you can help create the message for a billboard.

So basically, "For a $2,400 donation, you can do our campaigning work for us"?

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

Tarezax posted:

So despite my protests I've been getting e-mails from some Republican running for Congress in the area, one Michael Crimmins. Basically sniffing out donations:

I have no income, so I don't pay taxes (yet). And I think raising taxes would help with that deficit they're talking about too. Seriously, one of these e-mails had "cutting taxes" and "balancing the budget" right loving next to each other. Cry me a river :rolleyes:

"I know you're broke, but can you spare some cash for a poor politician?"

Skallagrimsson
Aug 7, 2003

Straining my strength I grappled,
Staggered the wordy foeman;
My tooth I bade bite him.
Best of swords at need.
Here's one someone sent my wife today:

------------------
Subject: FW: Ever Hear of Shore Bank?

Oh, the web we weave….

If you ever doubt global warming is a joke….follow this money.

If you distrust our present ruling class...

SO THE PLOT THICKENS .................AND SICKENS !!!!

So . . . you think you know quite a bit about Obama and his band of thieves.
You don't know anything yet. Read on all of this as it all comes together in the last part........ a must read.

This is an interesting story put together from various articles and TV shows by the British Times paper. It shows what Obama and his friends are really all about. It's not hope and change, it is money.

I warn you, the first part is a little boring, but stick with it. The second part connects all the dots for you (it will open your eyes). The end explains how Obama and all his cronies will end up as multi-billionaires. (It's definitely worth the read. You will not be disappointed).

A small bank in Chicago called SHORE BANK almost went bankrupt during the recession. The bank made a profit on its foreign micro-loans (see below) but had lost money in sub-prime mortgages in the US. It was facing likely closure by federal regulators. However, because the bank's executives were well connected with members of the Obama Administration, a private rescue bailout was arranged. The bank's employees had donated money to Obama's Senate campaign. In other words, Shore Bank was too politically connected to be allowed to go under.

Shore Bank survived and invested in many "green" businesses such as solar panel manufacturing. In fact, the bank was mentioned in one of Obama's speeches during his election campaign because it subjected new business
borrowers to eco-litmus tests.

Prior to becoming President, Obama sat on the board of the JOYCE FOUNDATION, a liberal charity. This foundation was originally established by Joyce Kean's family which had accumulated millions of dollars in the lumber industry. It mostly gave funds to hospitals but after her death in 1972, the foundation was taken over by radical environmentalists and social justice extremists.

This JOYCE FOUNDATION, which is rumored to have assets of 8 billion dollars, has now set up and funded, with a few partners, something called the CHICAGO CLIMATE EXCHANGE, known as CXX. It will be the exchange (like the Chicago Grain Futures Market for agriculture) where Environmental Carbon Credits are traded.

Under Obama's new bill, businesses in the future will be assessed a tax on how much CO2 they produce (their Carbon Footprint) or in other words how much they add to global warming. If a company produces less CO2 than
their allotted measured limit, they earn a Carbon Credit. This Carbon Credit can be traded on the CXX exchange. Another company, which has gone over their CO2 limit, can buy the Credit and "reduce" their footprint and tax liability. It will be like trading shares on Wall Street.

Well, it was the same JOYCE FOUNDATION, along with some other private partners and Wall Street firms that funded the bailout of Shore Bank.
The foundation is now one of the major shareholders. The bank has now been designated to be the "banking arm" of the CHICAGO CLIMATE EXCHANGE (CXX). In addition, Goldman Sachs has been contracted to run the investment trading floor of the exchange.

So far so good; now the INTERESTING parts.

One Shore Bank co-founder, named Jan Piercy, was a Wellesley College roommate of Hillary Clinton. Hillary and Bill Clinton have long supported the bank and are small investors.

Another co-founder of Shore Bank, named Mary Houghton, was a friend of Obama's late mother. Obama's mother worked on foreign MICRO-LOANS for the Ford Foundation. She worked for the foundation with a guy called Geithner. Yes, you guessed it. This man was the father of Tim Geithner, our present Treasury Secretary, who failed to pay all his taxes for two years.

Another founder of Shore Bank was Ronald Grzywinski, a cohort and close friend of Jimmy Carter.

The former Shore Bank Vice Chairman was a man called Bob Nash. He was the deputy campaign manager of Hillary Clinton's presidential bid. He also sat on the board of the Chicago Law School with Obama and Bill Ayers, the former terrorist. Nash was also a member of Obama's White House transition team.

(To jog your memories, Bill Ayers is a Professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago. He founded the Weather Underground, a radical revolutionary group that bombed buildings in the 60s and 70s. He had no remorse for those who were killed, escaped jail on a technicality, and is still an admitted Marxist).

When Obama sat on the board of the JOYCE FOUNDATION, he "funneled" thousands of charity dollars to a guy named John Ayers, who runs a dubious education fund. Yes, you guessed it. The brother of Bill Ayers, the terrorist.

Howard Stanback is a board member of Shore Bank. He is a former board chairman of the Woods Foundation. Obama and Bill Ayers, the terrorist, also sat on the board of the Woods Foundation. Stanback was formerly employed by New Kenwood Inc. a real estate development company co-owned by Tony Rezko.

(You will remember that Tony Rezko was the guy who gave Obama an amazing sweet deal on his new house. Years prior to this, the law firm of Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland had represented Rezko's company and helped him get more than 43 million dollars in government funding. Guess who worked as a lawyer at the firm at the time. Yes, Barack Obama).

Adele Simmons, the Director of ShoreBank, is a close friend of Valerie Jarrett, a White House senior advisor to Obama. Simmons and Jarrett also sit on the board of a dubious Chicago Civic Organization.

Van Jones sits on the board of Shore Bank and is one the marketing directors for "green" projects. He also holds a senior advisor position for black studies at Princeton University. You will remember that Mr.Van Jones was appointed by Obama in 2009 to be a Special Advisor for Green Jobs at the White House. He was forced to resign over past political activities, including the fact that he is a Marxist.

Al Gore was one of the smaller partners to originally help fund the CHICAGO CLIMATE EXCHANGE. He also founded a company called Generation Investment Management (GIM) and registered it in London, England. GIM has close links to the UK-based Climate Exchange PLC, a holding company listed on the London Stock Exchange. This company trades Carbon Credits
in Europe (just like CXX will do here) and its floor is run by Goldman Sachs.

Along with Gore, the other co-founder of GIM is Hank Paulson, the former US Treasury Secretary and former CEO of Goldman Sachs. His wife, Wendy, graduated from and is presently a Trustee of Wellesley College. Yes, the
same college that Hillary Clinton and Jan Piercy, a co-founder of Shore Bank attended. (They are all friends).

Interesting? And now the closing...

Because many studies have been exposed as scientific nonsense, people are slowly realizing that man-made global warming is nothing more than a money-generating hoax. As a result, Obama is working feverishly to the race. He aims to push a Cap-and-Trade Carbon Tax Bill through Congress and into law.

Obama knows he must get this passed before he loses his majority in Congress in the November elections. Apart from Climate Change he will "sell" this bill to the public as generating tax revenue to reduce our debt. But, it will also make it impossible for US companies to compete in world markets and drastically increase unemployment. In addition, energy prices (home utility rates) will sky rocket.

But, here's the "KICKER" (THE MONEY TRAIL).

If the bill passes, it is estimated that over 10 TRILLION dollars each year will be traded on the CXX exchange. At a commission rate of only 4 percent, the exchange would earn close to 400 billion dollars to split between its owners, all Obama cronies. At a 2 percent rate, Goldmanwin
Sachs would also rake in 200 billion dollars each year.

But don't forget SHORE BANK. With 10 trillion dollars flowing though its accounts, the bank will earn close to 40 billion dollars in interest each year for its owners (more Obama cronies), without even breaking a sweat.

It is estimated Al Gore alone will probably rake in 15 billion dollars just in the first year. Of course, Obama's "commissions" will be held in trust for him at the Joyce Foundation. They are estimated to be over 8

billion dollars by the time he leaves office in 2013, if the bill passes this year. Of course, these commissions will continue to be paid for the rest of his life.

Some financial experts think this will be the largest "scam" or "legal heist" in world history. Obama's cronies make the Mafia look like rank amateurs. They will make Bernie Madoff's fraud look like penny ante stuff.

Is it all true or false, or is somebody just blowing smoke? Will the investigation ever really get off the ground, or will it die a usual political death? See -> Shorebank Bailed Out Because of Connections With Obama-Unproven and Under Inve

And while you're at it see -> Michelle Malkin » The shady ShoreBank bailout

JDB

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

That is the biggest ad hominem email ever.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
I got an e-mail today from the real Robin Williams pledging his support to Barbara Boxer. In light of that e-mail above I thought it ironic.

rand_is_dead
May 14, 2010

Skallagrimsson posted:

------------------

It's definitely worth the read. You will not be disappointed.

(...)

Okay, it wasn't worth the read. Sorry to disappoint you.

JDB

Okay, let me see if I have this straight:

SHORE BANK : Jan Piercy (cofounder), Mary Houghton (cofounder), Bill Clinton (investor), Hillary Clinton (investor), Ronald Grzywinski (co? founder), Bob Nash (former Vice Chairman), Howard Stanback (board member), Adele Simmons (director), Van Jones (board member, marketing director)

JOYCE FOUNDATION : Obama (former chair), John Ayers (beneficiary)

CHICAGO CLIMATE EXCHANGE : Al Gore (investor)

GOLD - oh no caps - Goldman-Sachs : well no people mentioned directly in connection with them.

Woods Foundation : Barack Obama (former board member), Howard Stanback (former chairman), Bill Ayers (former board member)

Obama's Momma's House : Mary Houghton (friend)

Ford Foundation : Obama's Mamma (employee), Tim Geithner (employee)

Wellesley College : Hillary Clinton (student), Jan Piercy (student), Wendy Paulsen (student)

Chicago Law School : Barack Obama (student), Bob Nash (student), Bill Ayers (professor)

New Kenwood Inc : Tony Rezko (owner), Howard Stanback (employee)

Jimmy Carter's Fishin Boat : Ronald Grzywinski (friend)

the law firm of Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland : Barack Obama (laywer), Tony Rezko (client)

White House : Valerie Jarrett (adviser), Van Jones (former special adviser)

Chicago Civic Organization : Valarie Jarret (board member), Adelle Simmons (board member)

Princeton University : Van Jones (senior adviser)

GIM : Al Gore (cofounder), Hank Paulsen (cofounder)

And their relationships with eachother:

Joyce foundation and Goldman sachs: fund the CXX

Joyce foundation and "some other private partners and Wall Street firms that funded the bailout" : bailed out Shore Bank

Shore bank : ... profit?

Everyone else: HAS FUCKALL TO DO WITH ANYTHING

Cjones
Jul 4, 2008

Democracia Socrates, MD
Don't you get it? Shore Bank funds Barack Obama's former Islamic teacher who is the right-hand-man to Osama Bin loving Laden!

That's what a co-worker told me, at least

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Skallagrimsson posted:

:words: Some financial experts :words:

That's a funny way to spell conspiracy theorist.

MrPhaethon
Aug 22, 2005

wyrd oft nereð unfægne eorl þonne his ellen deah

Skallagrimsson posted:

------------------

These are the best kinds of this sort of emails. It's hard to even follow, but weaves an intricate trail to try to appear convincing. You'd need to diagram the drat thing just to figure out what they were implying, but look at all the names!

Great stuff.

EDIT: Here's a diagram I made of the crazy.

Click here for the full 961x700 image.

It actually does not help too much. BUT LOOK AT HOW THEY'RE ALL CONNECTED.

MrPhaethon fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Sep 30, 2010

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Emphasis mine:

quote:

HAMAS PLAYS HOST TO PEDOPHILIA

Muhammed married a six year old bride. But Islam has evolved in 1500 years. In Hamas land, in 2009, the brides are almost seven.

Mass Muslim Marriage

450 Grooms Wed GIRLS Under Ten In Gaza

A gala event has occurred in Gaza.

Hamas sponsored a mass wedding for four hundred and fifty couples. Most of the grooms were in their mid to late twenties; most of brides were under ten.

Muslim dignitaries including Mahmud Zahar, a leader of Hamas, were on hand to congratulate the couples who took part in the carefully staged celebration.

"We are saying to the world and to America that you cannot deny us joy and happiness," Zahar told the grooms, all of whom were dressed in identical black suits and hailed from the nearby Jabalia refugee camp.

Each groom received a gift of 500 dollars from Hamas.

The pre-pubescent girls, dressed in white gowns and adorned with garish make-up, received bridal bouquets.

"We are presenting this wedding as a gift to our people who stood firm in the face of the siege and the war," local Hamas strongman Ibrahim Salaf said in a speech.

The wedding photos tell the rest of the sordid tale.

Yeah turns out they don't tell the rest of it because These girls are basically equivalant to a flower girl in the west, not the brides but you know lets not do a loving iota of research because hey, Islam.

Beowulfs_Ghost
Nov 6, 2009

MrPhaethon posted:

These are the best kinds of this sort of emails. It's hard to even follow, but weaves an intricate trail to try to appear convincing. You'd need to diagram the drat thing just to figure out what they were implying, but look at all the names!

Great stuff.

EDIT: Here's a diagram I made of the crazy.

Click here for the full 961x700 image.

It actually does not help too much. BUT LOOK AT HOW THEY'RE ALL CONNECTED.

Between this and Glen Beck's chalkboard flow charts, it's like a new variation on the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon with a conspiracy-theory theme.

phyto_depravo
May 1, 2008

quote:

Oh, the web we weave….

If you ever doubt global warming is a joke….follow this money.

If you distrust our present ruling class...

SO THE PLOT THICKENS .................AND SICKENS !!!!

So . . . you think you know quite a bit about Obama and his band of thieves.
You don't know anything yet. Read on all of this as it all comes together in the last part........ a must read.

This is an interesting story put together from various articles and TV shows by the British Times paper. It shows what Obama and his friends are really all about. It's not hope and change, it is money.

I warn you, the first part is a little boring, but stick with it. The second part connects all the dots for you (it will open your eyes). The end explains how Obama and all his cronies will end up as multi-billionaires. (It's definitely worth the read. You will not be disappointed).

I'm really enjoying the opening lines of these emails for the print version of carny patter they use, I'd love to see some perverse street shows outside of Chadstone mall.

Roll up, roll up, global warming's bunk
lets the kiddies get up the front
makes ya think, think? by crikey makes ya sick
I'll swallow this sword I will
put it right down the money trail to our leaders lying
open your eyes, catch the act
the end'll wake the sheeple up if you know what i mean
please save your money till the end, it's not a tax it's how i get fed

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Skallagrimsson posted:

------------------

I think they missed the whole point of the game. No mention of Kevin Bacon whatsoever.

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

I think I remember why I debookmarked this thread ages ago. I wish I could find this kind of ignorance funny, but after a while it's just depressing. I get the impression that in America it's really, really widespread. Maybe even the majority.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

freebooter posted:

I think I remember why I debookmarked this thread ages ago. I wish I could find this kind of ignorance funny, but after a while it's just depressing. I get the impression that in America it's really, really widespread. Maybe even the majority.

Anecdotally, the majority of my in-laws and past co-workers buy this poo poo completely. Family gatherings have been fueled almost entirely by hearsay chain email bullshit, discussed as if they were matter-of-fact goings-on. Imagine a whole room of intense outrage over something completely false, and easily proven to be false. In their minds, their taxes have been tripled, the feds are going door to door seizing firearms, grandma's name is on a death panel, and we're officially a Muslim nation.

It's really loving depressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

RagnarokAngel posted:

Emphasis mine:

Yeah turns out they don't tell the rest of it because These girls are basically equivalant to a flower girl in the west, not the brides but you know lets not do a loving iota of research because hey, Islam.

This I find particularly funny, because the kinds of people that go out of their way to claim Islam is a violent religion are usually the same kind of people that don't see the big deal behind purity balls.